ADVOCACY REQUEST FOR DCAC
5/21/25,
1:14 PM Gmail
- I need some advocacy for cold cases
M
Gmail B.
Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>
![]()
I need some
advocacy for cold cases
1 message
![]()
B. Happy Bryanson
<brianhappybryanson@gmail.com> wed,
May 21, 2025 at 7:46 AM
To: dcac@dcac.org
I know who killed these children
and I know where some of them are buried. I continue to tell law enforcement
and they deny the case since I do not have names of the missing. I was very
young and these cases happened in the 1970's. I suffer from Dissociative
Amnesic Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and these memories just arose
from my amnesia box this year. Two of them have W2's attached to the Irving
School District and 4 of them had their remains collected on the same street
within two years of one another. The coroner's office has not responded and
neither have the cold case detective at the Dallas police department of the
Dallas county sheriffs office. I am often told that it's not in their budget to
exhume the lost. Could you offer any suggestions to help in returning these
children to their loved ones for burial. I have attached some voctim sheets and
a short story I have written about the longitudinal aspect of my parents'
crimes. Please read and reply with any suggestions you have.
![]()
2 attachments
BORN INTO A CRIME FAMILY 2025.docx
119K
cold case 2024 victim sheet investigation request.docx
964K
https://mail.goog
le.com/mail/u/2/?ik=0734aeba3c&view=pt&search=all&permthid=thread-a:r3399504301010221794&simpl=msg-a:r192383614426620... 1/1
Comments
Post a Comment