AFFIDAVIT OF WITNESS TO FELONY CRIMES 2026

 

Affidavit of Witness to Felony Crimes

Pertaining to Shelton Cold Cases

I, Brian “Happy” Bryanson, residing at 20411 Veronica Lane, Farmersville, Texas 75442, being of sound mind and under penalty of perjury, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746, do hereby affirm the following facts as true to the best of my knowledge and recollection:

1. Background and Allegations of Felony Crimes

I have been actively engaged in independent efforts to uncover and advocate for victims of unsolved cold cases involving human trafficking (18 U.S.C. § 1591), murder (18 U.S.C. § 1111), and obstruction of justice (18 U.S.C. § 1512). Based on my recollection and traumatic memory retrievals, I state that my father, Robert Shelton, and his associate Sgt. Jim Alford (Ret.), Irving Police Department, were directly involved in the felonious sale or murder of individuals, followed by criminal concealment or destruction of remains.

2. Locations Implicated

Disappearing persons potentially linked to these crimes include cases from: Twin Falls St. in Irving, Texas; Lee Britain Elementary School, Irving, Texas; Weatherford, Texas; Sherman, Texas; Pineville, Louisiana; and the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex.

3. Psychological Disabilities and Diagnostic Criteria

I have been formally diagnosed with Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD), which shares diagnostic features with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) as outlined in the DSM-5-TR (Code 309.81 / F43.10). I also experience Dissociative Amnesia (DSM-5 Code 300.12 / F44.0), which impairs my ability to access detailed episodic memories.

Relevant DSM-5 Criteria:
- PTSD Criteria include: exposure to trauma, intrusive symptoms, avoidance, cognitive/mood changes, and arousal alterations.
- Dissociative Amnesia includes the inability to recall trauma-related autobiographical information with clinical significance.

4. Medically Recognized Disability

My disability is medically verified through evaluations and documented records. I require orthopedic seating and crutches for mobility. Stress triggers psychosomatic pain and exhaustion. I will only communicate via email during periods when my condition allows. Contact: BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

5. Attempts to Report to Local Authorities

I submitted complaints to the Irving Police Department, including a direct email message to Chief Miller. These were routed to Detective Sgt. Hummert, a known family relation, who sent word to me through family members who related to me that they had been informed by Sgt. Jeremy Hummert that he was receiving my Cold Cases and that he and his fellow detectives would laugh at my attempts to gain justice for the missing and deceased who had been abducted as part of an ongoing organized sex trafficking ring.  He instructed this family member to tell me to stop sending Cold Cases since he would not be investigating any of these claims. 

6. Witness Intimidation and Obstruction

I am a victim of witness intimidation in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b), impairing my ability to pursue justice. Such actions also may violate my civil rights under 42 U.S.C. § 1983.

7. Request for Federal Recognition and ADA Protections

I seek federal recognition under the Whistleblower Protection Act (5 U.S.C. § 2302), and protections under the ADA (42 U.S.C. § 12101), and the Crime Victims’ Rights Act (18 U.S.C. § 3771). My attorney, Dennis Davis (dddavis.attorneyatlaw@gmail.com ), has all supporting records.  My friend Elisha Hollis (elishahollis@gmail.com ) has been a witness to my struggles and written supportive letters since first learning of my ongoing quest for justice.

8. Cease and Desist Request

I demand an immediate halt to all communications or threats from Sgt. Hummert and the Irving Police Department. Such actions are considered harassment, witness tampering, and potentially criminal under federal law.

9. Purpose of Affidavit

This affidavit supports my request for federal oversight, victim identification, and protection as a disabled whistleblower and eyewitness to capital crimes.


Signed and sworn under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, this ___ day of ____________, 2025.

_________________________
Brian “Happy” Bryanson

BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE