ASKING 'FIND A GRAVE FOR HELP'

 

M Gmail                                                                                           Brian Bryanson <cptsdcoldcase@gmail.com>

I need help finding graves of 5 homicide victims from the 1970's

1 message

Brian Bryanson <cptsdcoldcase@gmail.com>                                                                                          Fri, Mar 27, 2026 at 4:46 PM

To: support@findagrave.com, info@findagrave.com, cemetery@findagrave.com

All of these have been collected from the same street. Twin Falls Street in Irving Texas. I have learning disabilities and have not been able to find them. Attached are things I created to help you. However, I will write a small synopsis here. 1) A preschool child kidnapped from home about an hour's drive away from Irving. She died either from overdose or suffocation and was located in the drainage ditch on Twin Falls around 1972. The kidnapper my biological father called her Rachel. He worked in organized crime and this was a kidnapping for profit that went wrong. Thus I do not know if he had the right name. She was a white female child about age 3 who had short brown hair.

2)            Then there was a Boy Scout who was in his full scout garb and drowned by my father in that drainage ditch but further up the creek closer to Thomas Haley Elementary. He may have had Scout honors but I do not know. He was a white male in his young teenage years.

3)            The next was a Mexican male that was about age 2. He could fully walk but still wore diapers. He died from a massive head wound when he was thrown head first into the drainage ditch.

4)            One was a grown man that had reddish curly hair and died from a deep stab in the back by my father. This death occurred in warm weather since this man was wearing a sleeveless shirt. He also had a cast on his left arm that went above his elbow.

5)            The last I believe was buried in a pauper's grave. She was a white female of about age 6 with blonde hair. She was shot in the torso by a pistol. The scene was the front yard of 4105 Twin Falls and her body was collected by ambulance. Her mother and older sister lived in the apartment complex behind this house which was section 8 at the time. I also believe that she was a single mother and thus coulndt have afforded a funeral. Maybe a church helped, I do not know.

All of these victims would have had funerals, they had loved ones and their bodies had been collected and returned. Some of them would have been buried in Irving, maybe even family plots. We moved to Irving Texas in the 1970's and my father brought the family business with him. I was very young and remember the events but not the names. After you find these names and sites that I can visit then I can pass it onwards to the various detectives and reunite these families with their loved ones stories if they wish. Also I have been told by law enforcement that once I can prove these then they will begin to exhume the others whose names I do not know. Through your actions I can eventually get about 100 others reunited with their loved ones. Please help me to 'SEND THE DEAD HOME'.

7 attachments

TWIN FALLS ABDUCTION AND DISCARDED MAP 2026.docx 90K

REFFERENCE TO MAP AND GRID 2026.docx 33K

cold case 2024 victim sheet investigation request.docx 963K

BOY SCOUT VICTIM 2024.xls

50K

CHEERLEADER VICTIM SHEET 2024.)ds 27K

KIDNAP VICTIM 2024.xls

44K

MEXICAN TODDLER VICTIM SHEET 123G.docx 16K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE