BOOKLET CREATED FOR RANDY GRIFFIN KAUFMAN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 2026

 

Randy Griffin

Sgt II W.R. Griffin

Criminal Investigation Division

Kaufman County Sheriff’s Office

 

            I would like to begin with a thank you before I lay out additional topics that I believe will help you advocate for victims and send the dead home.  I have great appreciation for how you spoke with me on the phone and how you interacted with me prior.  When all of this began in 1999, I was naive and thought that my information would be fully embraced and these cases would be solved.  That’s not what happened and it became apparent that I was outside that ‘Thick Blue Line’ yes, I said thick versus thin.  I began to create victim sheets and then present them in 3 ring binder cold case files for easy reference.  Whenever a law enforcement agent would tell me how they couldn’t go forward due to something I hadn’t provided, then I would dig through what I had, and I would create another binder and present it to them.  Some of these officials would become so incensed with my continual efforts that they sent two detectives from Plano to my workplace to try and get me fired.  Then the detectives from Pineville Louisiana let it be-known that if I came back to their jurisdiction they would arrest me on a humble.

            This behavior continued with the FBI sending special agent Merv Mason to my house and checking all my computers and the house.  This I can understand since I had Kiddos in the house and I fed everyone through the money I made performing puppet shows.  I imagine they wanted to make sure that I wasn’t carrying out the family tradition.  My whole background and house investigation was voluntary.  I signed paperwork and Special Agent Merv Mason announced out loud that I was clean to his team and shook my hand, gave me his card and then took my call later when it was evident that someone had broken into my clinic in Rockwall.  Many years later I supplied a three-ring binder to Trooper Laura Simmons of the Texas Rangers in hunt county and supplied a DNA swab.  As we discussed, that was shot down due to insinuations that I was disingenuous. 

            Later I sent the Texas rangers another binder that resulted in no official contact, but they sent the Geriatric Squad to Greenville to follow me for a week.  I did not see this as an insult at all.  I was working at Hunt Regional Hospital as their Primary Mental Health Assessor.  All the medical staff had to arrive at 7am and thus they took all the parking spots close to the building.  Since I started at 9am I had to park way-out by the curb.  When I went to lunch my walk was about 100 yards from the employee entrance to where I parked my truck.  In a small town you know everyone and in an employee parking lot you again know who belongs and who doesn’t.  For that week, aligned across the lane from my truck was a small red and black truck with a motor that ticked loudly.  It was facing my truck and had his cell phone over his steering wheel recording me.  He followed me out of the parking lot and then a white pick-up would resume his lead on me once I reached Wesley Street with his cell phone extended over his steering wheel.

            That white truck followed me on Wesley and then wherever I chose to eat there would be another vehicle parked facing out toward the entrance and they too would have their cell phones out and held over their steering wheel.  That agency must have looked at my Debit card spending since that week they were at every restaurant that I normally would go to.  If you ever get that file, you will find that I waved at many of these cameras.  Then one man followed me into Cotton Patch and held his Camera below the bar and upon his knee while another one was parked outside with his camera over his steering wheel looking at me through a window.  What they may not have known is that I had Kiddos in all those restaurants and I spent my lunch time visiting them as they worked.  My Kiddos noticed all of this and reported it to me, all week long LOL.  One of these was an older woman about 60 who followed me into the Office Depot.  After the man in the white truck almost plowed into my truck in the parking lot.  That woman stood with her thick video glasses at the front of the line at the copy center as I waited at the end of the line.  She put her elbow down on the counter and stared at me throughout my order and purchase, again I waved.

            Then I developed some cases that would be so easy to solve with a payroll check and an autopsy search.  Again, media attention would have brought forth many loved ones, and all the names of the missing would have been discovered.  These are the Irving missing as I have entitled them:

Remember that there are 5 bodies collected from Twin Falls Street.  Then 3 employees from Lee Britain elementary and missing teens from the various high schools in Irving.  Add to this list one blonde 5th grade girl from Thomas Haley Elementary.  That mother walked all around the neighborhood with her framed picture and when she asked me if I had seen her daughter, I told her the truth.  Then I led her to the house and Sgt. Jim Alford.  While we were walking that mother told me how the police continually told her that her daughter had run away and thus, they wouldn’t be opening a case.  I watched her from my front yard as she stood in the front yard of Sgt. Jim Alfords house and held out her daughter’s picture.  She was screaming but I couldn’t understand what she was saying.  Then my father came out and witnessed this event, and I was dragged inside and beaten into unconsciousness. 

That memory hid for a long time, decades to be exact.  I remember sitting in Mr. Strains 5th grade class and that whole week he had been trying to teach us chisanbop.  It was a Korean finger exercise that would teach students how to multiply larger numbers using their fingers.  Most of my time had been spent in the special education room and I never knew what the class had been doing.  I usually just sat there and stared out the window until I went back to the special education classroom.  Then one day these girls from the 5th grade classroom at the end of the hall walked in.  We had been told that they had taken this chisanbop to the highest level and they did a demonstration in the classroom.  I do not recall what they multiplied nor even if they had been impressive.  My memory recalled how astounded I was to see such a beautiful blond-haired girl in my school.  I had never seen her before and wondered where she came from. 

I only saw her three more times.  Once, going home with her mom as they walked down the hall.  Then another time, she was walking with her mom down the sidewalk toward the Way apartment building.  Then on the day of her demise in the clutches of Sgt. Jim Alford.  Even now my mind is trying to block this memory.  This flashback has already occurred, and I journaled it out to what I believed was extinction.  However, something is stirring and now my eyes are blurry, and I am losing focus on reality.  This girl was friends with another girl in my grade and often we would play together.  Neither of them owned bicycles and thus I spent time with them teaching them how to ride a bike.  It was mostly after school and we would meet on the tarmac where we played for recess. 

The blonde girl who knew chisanbop would ask me at various times throughout the day at school if I had brought my bike.  My mind was in a constant influx with dissociative moments and then brief bouts of lucidity where I existed in the reality of the moment.  Sometimes when she asked me, I didn’t know who she was and I thought she wanted to steal my bike.  That type of theft was common during that time.  Many of the apartment kids did not have bicycles and so they would just take yours.  Many times, I had to walk home even after riding my bike to school since the hoodlums were hanging out at the bike rack to see who they could steal from.  Then later I would have to come back to retrieve my bike, which defeated the whole purpose of riding it to school.  Often that wild bunch had detention or had been sent home early and I didn’t have to contend with them. 

The mother of that blonde girl was always in the hallway waiting for her daughter.  She too was a beautiful blonde woman who walked with a sense of poise no one else around that neighborhood possessed.  She always wore long dresses that had form fitting tops and long sleeves.  Her dresses had detailed embroidery, and it seemed like she was from a higher class than my parents or this neighborhood.  Maybe they arrived here due to a divorce or the father died and there went that source of income.  I am remembering so much more now.  This statuesque mother wore what to me appeared to be thick high-end jewelry.  A combination of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings that altered between silver and gold. 

This mother would then watch us at the school while I attempted to teach her daughter and another girl how to ride my bike.  I ran beside each of them for over an hour.  The hoodlums stayed away due to a parent being there.  The other girl lived behind my house in the brown apartments and she and I played together often.  I think that these two have been in the same class and made friends.  Then since I played with one the other was included and learning to ride a bike was the main event for us.  Then one day while we were playing outside the kid from across the street walked up to us.  This was the son of Sgt. Jim Alford and one of the meanest bullies in the neighborhood.  I had many friends that were girls and he was always looking for me and trying to include himself in our games.  Mostly he just took away whatever we had been playing with, then tried to show off and ruined our activity and so everyone would just go home. 

My group of friends would just give each other the nod knowing that the fun had ended and then we would all head our separate ways.  Often this took place when we saw that child approaching.  Then all of us would make a run for it.  The girls tried to take whatever toy we had been playing with home before he could steal it or break it out of resentment since no one wanted to play with him.  The girls would scream loudly as they ran toward their apartments and that would alert the mothers who would come out and put a stop to his harassment.  I had no such luck and was on my own since I had to escape the apartment area and then transverse a greater distance through a parking lot and an alley way.  He would be right behind me throwing rocks at my head trying to slow me down enough so he could catch me.  This boy was extremely jealous of the fact that I had sometimes as many as 5 girls playing with me and none of them wanted to play with him.  However, I was always nice to them, and I didn’t make rude comments and none of our play was for the purpose of trying to kiss or fondle them.  He was sexually aggressive toward the girls and when snubbed he would become violent, just like I had seen his father due to other women in the neighborhood. 

            This memory just unraveled as part of this letter.  In all my writings I often keep two windows open in WORD so that I can flip back and forth.  One window is for the professional project and the other is open for journaling the flashbacks that come forth.  This time I decided to include it as part of the education of learning how a traumatized mind processes out the thorns of recollections.  Many parts of my childhood had wonderful episodes of enjoyment just not at the ‘House of hate’.  At Thomas Haley I had so many friends but almost all of them were girls.  I attribute this to my level of kindness toward them.  I grew up with 4 girl cousins, 3 of whom were older than me.  They all adored me and we could play for hours together until one of my brothers found us and of course would ruin the game.  Just as my cousins would look for me and off, we would go to play and so did the girls in the neighborhood. 

            That all changed my 5th grade summer as I moved into 6th grade at Sam Houston Junior High School.  My father was bringing more victims to the house than ever before, and both my brothers were absent for longer periods of time.  My eldest brother was rarely home he mostly would exit a car from the street, run into the house and race back to that car with a fist full of money.  The car was often different, and I was told that the people driving had agreed to take care of my older brother for a time.  My eldest brother has never had an affinity towards me and even till this day we have never hung out or spent time together outside of a family function.  My younger brother cycled through all sorts of extracurricular activities and had babysitters for the entire weekends.  I, on the other hand, endured every day with Glenda and Robert.  My older brother was the orphaned child with only one parent claiming him.  Then my younger brother held the position of the prince ‘who could do no wrong’ in my mother’s eyes, my father could see right through him. 

            My Father and Sgt. Jim Alford had worked diligently to work their way into other crime families, and I suspect that they had accomplished part of this goal.  The slaves were moving fast; he was taking more risks by kidnapping blonde and blue girls that perverts had picked out from classroom photos that Glenda had supplied.  He was taking more requests for orders of particular types of girls and women.  I was involved in long drives almost every weekend under the guise of hunting or fishing, but he was fulfilling murder contracts.  Glenda was taking me almost every Sunday to accomplish church confidence games either in the church or on the elderly after church.  Add to this that Glenda had taken a medical leave from her Teaching job and now was home living as a full-time addict with no reprieve from her behavioral outbursts nor the piling up of trash and dirty clothes.

            Then as if all of this wasn’t enough my father’s most influential customer was the vice principal at Sam Houston Junior High School.  During my 6th grade year that man would trap me in the boy’s bathroom and beat me so soundly that I would wake on the bathroom floor and not remember what had happened to me.  My parents had me taking his notes back and forth from the house to the school and then vice versa.  If he didn’t like what the note said or was mad at my parents, then at some point during the day he would catch me in the bathroom or drag me into his office and beat me.  Mrs. Alford worked at the front desk and these two would gang up on me due to their stress of getting discovered.  Their paranoia translated into my agony and all the employees in that building knew that this was happening and turned a blind eye to my suffering.  My father eventually found out about what was happening in my 7th grade year and most of this treatment stopped only in frequency not intensity.

            This criminal intensity built up until my freshman year at Mac Arthur High School.  During those previous years girls were disappearing at astounding rates.  The protesting by victims’ families at the ‘house of hate’ had stopped fewer families dropping by to barter for the remains of their loved ones.  Meaning that more money was being paid to the right people to stop my parents’ names from leaking out.  The increase of rural burials and ravine dumping’s had grown so expediently that I would often get dropped off by my father at the ‘house of hate’ after such events in the evening and then woke on the front porch of the ‘house of hate’ for school.  Glenda would lock the door, and I couldn’t get in and then with no breakfast nor clean clothes I would begin the two-mile walk to Sam Houston Junior High.  I lived as a traumatized and sleep deprived zombie while in junior high.  I slept through most of my classes and often I would sneak into my hidey hole in the library when I was too exhausted to continue and sleep for hours on end.  Walking home after the janitors had arrived, I would endure the winter and the darkness as I crossed busy streets on my two-mile walk home. 

Just a side note if you want to trace another disappearance through a documented system of paychecks and co-workers.  A teacher that was a substitute or a new hire that arrived during the year.  She had seen all my bruises and torn clothes and made a huge racket about how I was treated at the school and proclaimed that she would be calling CPS, since no one at the school would intervene on my behalf.  This resulted in Mrs. Alford calling my mother and having her arrive to confront this woman.  I was standing just feet away with my backpack in my hands as this event unfolded.  I had learned that it was best to always have something between Glenda and I when she became angry.  Later Glenda took me down an alley at the end of Twin Falls that we call the bird streets since all the streets are named after birds.  She stopped the car and opened a garage door and then went into the house through the house door.  She and that woman from junior high came burling out then that woman got free and went back inside.  We went home and phone calls were made and then Robert showed up and we went back.  He carried that woman’s body out into his car and drove off with her.  This woman also had brought a daughter with her to our school.  I believe that they both had just moved to that house and had been starting a new life.  There will be no files at any police station since no police ever showed up at her house during this time and one would think that if someone had endured a home invasion, they would call the cops after having escaped and between the time it took for Robert to have arrived.  This woman was an employee at Sam Houston Junior High for such a short time, but I am confident she received at least one paycheck before her demise.  Again, this case will only be solved if your curiosity needs that satisfaction. 

You will not solve these cases without social media along with TV and radio distribution.  My father was paying off law enforcement since his arrival in Irving in the early 1970’s.  By the late 70s and throughout the 1980s he knew who to pay and a legacy had been born.  Rookies knew who they could expect bribes from and understood the market price of various acts and divergences.  My other biologicals either knew and/or became complicit and without a new witness source old loyalties will be maintained.  If the best way to predict the future is by understanding the past, then I have no reason to believe that anyone in law enforcement will break the fraternal rules and correct the wrongs of the past.  Do know, that I did enjoy your phone call, it was a pleasant experience.  In relation to how law enforcement has treated me in the past, your professional kindness was what I hope others in your profession will achieve in the future when they too interview someone with my condition and story.

A media surge disclosing these missing people from the 1970’s through the 1980’s would bring about a cornucopia of loved ones still yearning to be reunited with their missing but not forgotten family members.  I have only recalled one name, and she had been a kidnapped child.  Who had been collected from her home for the purpose of ransom.  My father called her Rachel when he was attempting to resuscitate her.

These are the law enforcement agencies that never opened a case file to investigate the victim sheets that I sent them.  I made contacts at each agency, and I have emails to share with you.  The issue is that they are limited to the missing person files that they inherited when they built their compounded lists.  Sgt. Jim Alford absconded with all those files and refused to start files on others.  That’s what the victims of my parents would protest about in our front yard.  If you’re willing to do a tax property search along with a Social Security check and a state employment review.  Then I can help you locate many witnesses of those that disappeared.  Remember you have the kidnapped girl my father referred to as Rachel and then the boy scout both bodies disposed of in the drainage ditch.  I wrote an email to the Boy Scouts of America that they are in Irving, but I never received a reply.  My thoughts are that any scout that died in service wearing their scouting outfit must have a special memorial somewhere.  Added to this the Dallas Police and Dallas County sheriff Department both showed up at that crime scene.  Just use google maps and research 4105 Twin Falls Street 75062 and then count the houses between that house and the drainage ditch.  It is less than 100 yards from the ‘house of hate’ and where the bodies had been discovered. 

To my knowledge no law enforcement agency has opened a case in relation to my victim sheets.  I have no file number for any victim sheet in the decades that I have been attempting to send the dead home.  Even the dead have been robbed of their existence a second time.  Once by being disappeared by someone who paid for police complicity in their acquiescence and then again by the inter-generational transmission of law enforcement corruption.  Reminiscent of ‘one rotten apple spoils the barrel’ and the legacy of ‘Keystone Koppers’.  This is a 5-decade long legacy of corruption that can be proven beyond a showdown of a doubt once you get the media involved.  This organization has been derelict in their duties for my entire lifetime.  How do you get them to see the errors of their ways and then motivate them to change courses?  You early retire as many as you can, stop promotion of all employees that had been there during that era of dereliction and heavily recruit from outside sources for all administrative positions.

Through the decades I have become an advocate for the missing.  I begun CPTSDcoldcase on facebook to put my story out there and help who I can.  Please feel free to make a poster of this image and post it around.  I sent it in a reduced cut and paste image so you can expand it to regular size.  Feel free to share my email CPTSDcoldcase@gmail.com.  I created a banner for you that you can resize and print out or simply email to other agencies.  Know that I am not quitting, I will be continueing to find some way to send the dead home for whatever time I have left on planet earth.  It would be wonderful if you just happened to be my last stop on this decades long persuit of justice for the missing.  Let me know what you decide.

            This is an image of that ravine near DFW airport.  I knew we were in approximation to the airport when I was young due to the level of the planes as they flew over our heads.  The sound was so intense that I had to cover my ears, and I no longer could hear the screaming.  There is another dumpsite behind the now decommissioned ‘Irving Driving range’ just on the other side of the creek behind its boundary.  Please share my information with younger officers who are minorities and preferably women.  Since the beginning I have never been able to achieve case acceptance through older white males who claim to be Christian.  Maybe they are all in cahoots with one another or their heredity of protecting their budgets runs deeper than I expected.  Fighting social injustice was never part of their training.  I would be surprised if any of that age group had diversified training in approaching criminal justice in a humanistic manner where victim rights were more than a sentence on a page but had become personified through the ethics of community policing.

            This is a position that I never dreamed I would become a part of.  My CPTSD with dissociative amnesia was my brains adaptation and did its job.  It kept me alive through a horrendous childhood where I was born into a crime family of inter-generational proportions.  My entire 56 years on planet earth has been spent either suffering the plight of sex-trafficking trauma administrated by two sexually sadistic serial killers whose body count grew exponentially as I aged and then suddenly stopped when I became a freshman in high school.  Then simultaneously at times enduring law enforcement harassment along with familial threats about what would occur to me if I didn’t stop talking.  Family deaths occurred but they were decades later and due to health-related issues.   Now I am left all alone with a simplified journey of trying to send the dead back to their loved ones while utilizing the same system unified against the balance of good triumphing over evil.

            Not only does the same typology exist concerning the legacy of maladaptive choice selection.  I am redundantly faced with the same mind set of my forefathers.  Protect the family’s reputation at all costs.  The generation before me has seen their way through to their graves and then the generation after me has now surfaced.  That newly surfaced generation has been taught to hate me since they were old enough to understand emotions.  My two brothers and my cousins hold resentments against me that have never been discussed, none of them or forth coming as to the basis of their hate.  All I know is what I witnessed and endured throughout my life and especially at family gatherings, camping, and hunting trips.  I am the black sheep of the family with an albatross curse who has had to carry a scarlet letter burden of ‘Witness’ stenciled across their chest provided by my genetic pool. 

 

            I now pass my geriatric hours enduring flashbacks from my traumatic past that are littered with clues about the dead.  I have had to become a social work detective who handles cold cases created by my own family and their associated crimies.  It’s like being the social justice police for missing persons who are thwarted at every turn by the governmental agencies that should have seen that these victims receive justice through the creation of a criminal file with assigned detectives followed by a complete and exhaustive investigation that included the media.  At this stage these cases cannot be resolved without the media broadcasting that help is needed identifying the missing of the 1970’s through the 1990’s in the DFW area. 

            If we could just find the troop this young boy belonged to then we would have the first name ever that is attached to a missing person that fell victim to the ‘Shelton Crime Family’.  Then we can locate his grave and trace his paperwork back to his autopsy file and possible homicide case number.  With that additional data retrieved the other victims body lineage will be easier to locate. Perhaps some of those officers who were not part of the corruption are still alive and cognizant.  There must have been twenty of each agency with plain clothes and administrators included.  After just those 5 are identified through birth, death, and funeral records then we can start a collective avalanche of missing persons. 

Those we know of and those we do not thus allowing for a snowball effect with enough momentum to solve the cases in Pineville Louisiana or the catholic orphans.  This is the ultimate act of being a foster father.  I am working to shepherd the eternally disenfranchised chosen by ‘no fault of their own’ through the lottery of governmental corruption.  Bequeathed upon the status of their demise due to the societal divergence of the status quo of a Christian nation.  Under this adage ‘some of the sheep must be sheared while others are sacrificed for the greater good of the flock’.  Just as a child finds themselves without family and needs to be fostered.  These victims found themselves without protection and consequently could not be claimed.  Please be the fostering shepherd that these victims need and guide their remains and, in some cases, just share their final stories of life with their friends and family that still exist.

The works of Dr. Michael H. Stone book ‘Anatomy of Evil’ in 2017, helped us to rank objectively the Heinous, Atrocious, and/or cruel nature of crimes.  A forensic tool developed for the adaptation of actions to a common wheel of knowledge.  His work had the intention and the foresight to illuminate the darkest corners of criminology with terms and descriptions that could be used in a scientific manner.  His psychological intent was to bring the unspeakable acts of criminal nature into an academic light of discovery for the purpose of educational discussion that could in turn allow for exploration as to their casual matters.  My psyche’s adaptation to my parent’s sadistic proclivities had to wait until the arrival of the DSM-5 in 2013, before an exhaustive diagnosis of terminology would appear in a referenceable manuscript.  The scientific category best depicting Robert and Glenda’s depravities arrived almost 5 years after my diagnosis became acknowledged.  Under Serial Killers, Torturers, and Sadists appeared my parent’s classification in category 22 ‘Psychopathic torture-murderers with torture as their primary motive’.  The motive need not always be sexual and indeed few episodes that I witnessed involved actual intercourse.  The medical literature took decades to catch up and define my condition and their behavioral abnormalities with a researched basis for its acceptable clarification.  My gene pool suffered from undiagnosable complications of suffering for generations but in no stretch of the imagination are any of us to be considered ‘ground zero’.

Robert Ressler began to coin the term ‘Serial Killer’ in the 1970’s and it began to be commonly used amongst his co-workers in the 1970s and 1980s.  It was not until the 1990s that he penned the book ‘Whoever Fights Monsters’ in 1992 that the term became common knowledge.  Before then law enforcement used many terms, one being ‘lust murders’.  This term was used in some of the classifications that are represented in the podcast transcriptions that I sent you.  In that same podcast they mentioned how they knew of a series of murders in the 1970s that remain unsolved.  The Cold Case I sent you about Linda Jane Phillips was the primary reason I contacted the Kaufman Sheriffs department to begin with.  However, any light you can shed on these other unsolved murders please feel free to forward my information to those departments. 

 

The term Cold Case has its origins in the legend and lore of hunters from the medieval era and then was used by Sherlock Holmes as a vernacular for describing his pursuit style and explaining why he made the decisions he made when justifying his logic and his conclusions on what he considered of an elementary nature.  Then this knowledge of a categorical and clarifying deduction crossed the pond and fell into the hands of mystery enthusiasts, including amongst them law enforcement agents.  The ‘Human Bloodhound’ had found a narrative home amongst those working criminal cases who began to call lost leads cold.  Then later it took a leap into common usage as a case that had gone cold.  Then in the 2000’s law agencies began to open ‘Cold Case Squads’ in reference to unsolved homicides.  Solve the cases I emailed you and be part of the legend and lore that dates to the 1800s.  I have no money to offer, and you are not corrupt thus we are both limited to simply becoming part of the greater good.  Our acknowledgment awaits when we cross over and have our ‘lovely bones’ (2010) moment.

This was also found in the podcast that you and I discussed and some additional works in reference to the bodies found in east Texas during the 1970s.  I believe that you should contact ‘Gone Cold Texas True Crime’ on Facebook.  They have not been forthcoming with me but for you perhaps they will offer more details.  It has been my experience that these Cold Case pages and web sites are not built for the greater good.  They came into existence to earn money.  I have no money so they will not help me.  Believe it or not I have received angry phone calls from people touting such affiliation and instructing me not to contact them again.  Just another hurdle created by the entrepreneurial corruption of dysfunctional people.  Plenty of unethical bribe seeking existed when these cold cases were being created and now, I am hindered by the pirating profiteers of 2026. 

Just so you know I have my DNA also registered with 23 and me.  I checked the box that would allow law enforcement to include my sample when necessary.  I checked my email and the DNA Swab was completed in January of 2021.  Along with this submission I had additional brain testing completed due to the cysts in my brain caused by closed head wounds that resulted from my abuse.  I assigned myself my own regiment of neuropsychological evaluation by having conducted testing when I had the means to accomplish it.  What will follow is a note from that evaluation that explains my deficits. 

The evaluator explained that the human brain will align with one of the 6 columns.  Due to my brain damage my results are separated into all 6 of these ranges.  I know that this seems like a deficit, but I view this as a fortunate anomaly.  Due to the damage I sustained my brain was in repetitive flux due to being constantly traumatized.  The impact kept me semi-conscious for days followed by inflammation that allowed me some increased reasoning ability but no additional rational thought.  This allowed the amnesia to complete its task of keeping me safe through the act of forgetfulness.  It seems simple but it’s far more complex.  My conscious mind had to give way and allow my unconscious mind to ‘grab the wheel’ so to speak.  Due to the anxiety caused by life and death situations and the pain of abuse that decimated my body.  That cranial inflammation allowed for deeper connection to the recesses of my furthest subconscious pockets for amnesic storage.  This in turn alleviated paranoia and much of my suffering due to repression of recall.

The rebuilding phase occurs after inflammation has subsided and an increase in awareness follows.  However, my mind had taken such a long vacation due to overlapping traumas of a daily basis that my decision-making model concocted immature remedies for complex problems.  An example during this stage would involve ‘catching the giggles’.  My comprehension was low and people in my mental spatial context often moved in slow manners or said things that I considered odd, either of these would cause me to have a ‘delusional state of interpretation’.  The immaturity of mind offered only two outcomes for me.  Either stone silence where I appeared to be distant and uninvolved or obnoxious laughter.  This limited spectrum of choices allowed for no learning of new material and greatly lessened my threat awareness.  Thus, I was mentally allowed a reprieve from the pain of my existence.  Though consequently these immature adaptations due to my healing process placed me at high risk for additional traumas.

The phase of maturation would occur through remodeling.  My traumas had caused my mind to arrest my development which played a role in my underdeveloped ability to learn.  Thus, my entire public-school attendance was spent in special education classes.  The stages of resurrection for a dilapidated mind involved from wounded to healed are complex and sequential.  One closed head wound could result in a year of restricted milestones of development if you received an accurate diagnosis followed by proper treatment.  Factor in that neither of my parents would have identified me as abused nor neglected.  When my beatings became evidenced beyond the scope of a boy engaged in rough and tumbling play.  Administration from the school would require a doctor’s note for me to return to school.  That note would be achieved through an old Asian man who had a clinic behind his house where he treated people with acupuncture.  It was $50 dollars per note, and he wrote in Asian script but somehow that was acceptable. 

When the brain impacts the inside of the skull with enough velocity that damage can result in the death of tissue to such a degree that it will never heal and the body will form a cyst to take the place of the matter that no longer resides in that area.  This is what has occurred to my brain and the MRI showed evidence of two such cysts in its 3D modeling.  Now imagine the continuous overlay of damage caused to a developing psyche over a period longer than a decade.  This is the arena where Complex Trauma reigns supreme and interprets all future events.  Such a phenomenon determines category, measure, storage, and reactivity to all the factors that result from external interaction and internal thought.  All this explanation is meant to aid you in creation of an educationally based equation.  When you ponder how my traumatic memories could have remained repressed for so long.

These types of damages my body, mind and soul sustained.  Places me well within the distinction of the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) pyramid.  When a child endures complex trauma, it impacts their physical and mental health and overall wellbeing on a longitudinal scale.  A childhood consisting of dysfunction severe enough to cause dysregulation will result in arrested development, ‘at risk’ behaviors, chronic medical complications, and continual strife in life leading to a shortened life span.  The pyramid that shows the progression of this disastrous outcome has 6 layers and evidences the severity of the ongoing causal relations of stress on the children it has affected.

Grokking an Adverse Childhood ...

The foundation of this model shows the preexisting conditions necessary to begin this journey to an early grave.  Abuse, Neglect, and household dysfunctions are the pillars that shape this first segment.  My abuse has never been limited to just a household.  The whole community was a danger to my existence.  Other criminals who had disagreements with my parents would catch me and punish me to get back at them.  The families of the missing or those that had loved ones who had been assaulted by my parents sought me out to interrogate me about what I knew and if I could somehow inform them about my parent’s wrong doings.  My amnesia was so ingrained that I could not relay any information and could never interpret what they were yelling at me about.  Even school was a traumatic obstacle course since my mother encouraged others to harm me and many of the employees where customers of my parents in a variety of ways.  They sent messages back to my parents by harming me.  Then of course I would dissociate and forget and was unable to deliver any details to anyone. 

Neglect occurred daily through my mother denying me food since she was punishing me for the actions and absence of my father.  She would physically attack me at bath time thus I stopped bathing and lived a perpetual life of stench.  I had outgrown my clothes, and my shoes had to be taped on my feet.  She would poison what food she did give me, and I would have explosive diarrhea while at school and still must wear the same clothes weeks in a row.  Then she denied me ChapStick even though my lips had a hard crusted callous around term due to wind burn.  My nose ran with mucus constantly since she denied me allergy medicine and that resulted in liquidity blisters below my nose.  Then she would encourage the teachers at school to manually wash my face if they could catch me.  That action would tear open the scabs and pop the blisters.  The liquid from the beheaded blisters would enter the raw exposed skin from the chap lips and result in a sensation of burning, add to this the sting of the industrial soap the teacher doused me with and a tussle would ensue so that I could break free and escape.

My only defense to this torture was to run outside to various areas where the black clay had been walked on enough to become a powder.  Then I would scoop up handfuls of this dirt and place it upon my mouth and face.  It would absorb the mixed concoction of biological toxins and industrial chemicals and sooth my open facial wound.  The teachers would come at me in 2s and 3s sometimes more and then bend me over the sinks in the halls down by the cafeteria or in a janitors closet.  Then with a hand full of rings one of them would rub deep and course across my lips and cause tremendous damage to what had been healing to some degree from the last attack.  The pain was so intensely inflicted and involved a sustained dose of punitive aggression on their part since I was fighting them the entire time.  This caused my dissociative coping mechanism to engage my amnesic stupor and once the pain had subsided, I had repressed all the actions that led to me being outside and face first in the dirt.

At the place I call the ‘house of hate’ many household dysfunctions existed.  Both my parents engaged in substance abuse.  My father was primarily a heavy drinker, but he also was a Huffer and many times I would watch him fill a mason jar with a chemical and then carry it around as he inhaled the fumes.  My mother used primarily pharmaceutical pills and injections.  She attempted to sue our family physician Dr. Nachimson when I was in junior high and during discovery their investigator had uncovered that Glenda was receiving scripts from three different doctors and filling them in three different pharmacies.  This information was broadcast across the house by my father when they were engaged in another one of their fights.  That was the night when I heard the term ‘Poly-Substance’ addict for the first time.

Mental illness was rampant in our household.  My fathers had altars that would come out and interact with me.  Many of them treated me wonderfully and always cleaned me up and fed me.  The other altars seemed non-verbal and task oriented.  Examples would be the one I christened the ‘digger’ since he came out to dig all the holes.  He was amazingly fast and could dig a grave continuously and without a break until the grave was complete and ready for the body.  Then another was the ‘burner’ after committing family annihilations this altar would break all the windows in a house and start a fire that would consume the residence.  Another altar would come out after the torturous death of a female and strip nude while screaming, ‘No Mama No’.  While the body would make circles in the dirt covering his anus with one hand and trying to deflect an imaginary assault with the other.  Then the body would pass out and lay still before the next altar came out and began to clean the crime scene and collected the body parts for burial.  That ceremony of action would bring out ‘digger’ and in a short period of time all remains would be 6 feet deep along with the campfire from the night before.

My father and my uncle joe would talk loudly and openly about the bodies they had to bury when they had been children.  This behavior would come out at camping or hunting trips when both had been drinking.  My uncle joe was an alcoholic and often brought a case of vodka on such excursions.  Then I would watch my father try and keep pace with him.  This would result in late night stories about who they had to bury when and these reminiscences had common themes.  Often their father Max would take them to various lands that he had leased to feed his cows.  Then at those sites there would be the bodies of the week that my grandfather had collected.  Many times, my father and uncle spoke of how they knew the people who they were burying and shared how they often had sex with the female corpses.  They talked late into the night in their loud and boisterous voices of drunkenness.  I stayed alert since they tended to fall into the fire or try and take a swim in the lake or river but mostly since they would try and shoot my dog. 

All night they shared stories of necrophilia that had taken place both at their home and out in the range.  If they didn’t get the bodies buried fast enough and to their father’s expectation then he would leave them out there on the land without shelter, food, or water.  This must have happened often since both had so many stories to bellow out at each other as the night progressed.  Then intertwined with these confessions of shared experiences ran the theme of cannibalism.  Apparently these two had lived through this type of circumstance often enough that they had learned to pre-plan for the period of abandonment.  They had learned through their sufferings to carry pocket knives and matches without fail.  Added to this was this story line where they would cut off the cheeks from the faces of the deceased and lay them up in the limbs of trees.  When night came and they grew hungry they made a fire and cooked the cheeks.  Both laughed about how they called this ‘ranch bacon’.  They became so astute to how this ‘set up for failure’ worked that part of their preparations involved hiding metal pots on various acreages to boil water.

My mother had her own series of traumas that she would scream at me about when she was high at home or had to drive to Weatherford Texas.  She had grown up in that house on Palo Pinto Drive and my mammy and nana still resided there.  Most of these journeys back to her hometown involved her leaving me there in Weatherford since she had claimed that I was a bad kid and she couldn’t handle me.  The real reason was that since my father wouldn’t allow my older brother to come home that she would play the same game and excommunicate me from the ‘house of hate’.  This was not a trauma to me since my mammy and nana loved me and took great care of me. 

The traumatic part was the ride to Weatherford Texas as she proclaimed that I was not a victim of abuse.  That I had never had to endure what she had survived.  Then in painstakingly detailed annotations she would scream about her abuse and relive her traumas out loud while I was clinging to the passenger side door in hopes that she wouldn’t assault me.  These events often happened after Glenda had been confronted by other adults about my care.  I do not know if these people had been Child Protective Services, but they often wore business attire and spoke to Glenda with a sense of authority and always had paperwork that they continually glanced at.  Then when events like this occurred Glenda would whisk me away from school and we wouldn’t go home she would drive me first to the bank and then to Weatherford. 

She shared how her father tied her up and raped her even though I didn’t know that word at that time the graphic nature of what she was revealing sounded awful to me.  Then she elaborated about how he would threaten to cause her tremendous harm if she didn’t invite her girlfriend’s over or one of her girl cousins.  Who from her explanation would then endure the sexual assault that Glenda had been previously subjected too.  Part of the story had to do with how Glenda’s biological mother had tried to keep her safe and threatened to take Glenda elsewhere and then she suddenly died.  Another theme involved how the small town had turned against her and wouldn’t allow their children to play with her after school nor invite her and her father to family gatherings.  As the story spread other perverts approached her father and he began to sell her to men in town most specially the various preachers and evangelists that passed through.

Glenda had significant trauma and it resulted in a personality disorder called Borderline.  She wanted those close to her to suffer as she did but then in the same breath, she feared that they would abandon her.  My father’s continual absence and most likely his persistent hunting behaviors triggered her fight response and, in her attempt, to seek psychological homeostasis she built a ‘Munchhausen by Proxy’ relationship with me.  She needed sympathy thus I became the bane of her existence.  No one could save her from her childhood and in her attempt to master that trauma she made sure that no one could save me from mine.  Hence dissociative amnesia became my minds go to coping strategy and now that I have recalled my repressed memories I need you to send the dead home and close out a long chapter of my life.  To heaven or hell to which will I excel.  Your determination will play a large role in this. 

The second tier to this pyramid involves the disruption of neurodevelopment.  I referenced this before when I discussed my emotional immaturity since due to my trauma I fell behind children in my age group.  Another part of this citation would involve my learning disabilities.  My primary lag is with ‘Reading and Writing Comprehension’.  Though journaling offers me the biggest release it takes me days to completely compose an entry just as this letter is taking me lol.  The next is called ‘dyscalculia’ and has to do with reversing numbers and calculations.  My math skills are very low and throughout school and college I needed tutoring.  Then comes the dreaded ‘Attention Deficit Disorder’ that wreaks havoc on everything I attempted in the education arena and makes my other learning disabilities even more difficult.  Pile onto these an active flashback and you have a recipe for a disaster of a life.

The next tier up involves impairments in the social, emotional, and cognitive realms of a developing life.  My first confession, I suck at friendships.  It has taken decades to realize this since I tried so hard to establish these types of relationships but then I cannot maintain them.  A huge deficit in my early life was the constant and profound depression that I could not escape and still struggle with.  Most of my life I have existed off what star trek would refer to as ‘basic life support’.  I could get through a day if the stress is not too high.  If that stress was too much then I would just coast on the fumes of what at the beginning of the day had been a full tank of energy.  Most of the time I fell asleep in my classes and headed to bed once I arrived home.  The social, emotional and cognitive facets of my life had always been a struggle for me until my 40s.  It took decades of trial and error to stabilize this part of my life.  Now I have a full life, and all that work was worth it.

Now as we enter the following pinnacle of struggle we engage in the Adoption of health related - risk behaviors.  This is where addictions live, I have always thought that I had escaped this curse since I had not emulated either of my parents.  Then I read the part about severe obesity and it’s true the ER just weighed me, and I tipped the scales to 415lbs.  My childhood was spent obsessing over food.  They never fed me and then suddenly some food would become available, and I ate until I felt like I would burst.  This was a survival skill of mine since I never knew how much time would pass between opportunities to feed.  Yes, I used the word feed since in my childhood I never had the chance to eat.  I had to take what presented itself and then gorge myself into a feeling of bloat.  I have wrestled with diabetes and no longer have it but now my feet swell and I cannot get my hips fixed due to my inability to lose weight.  Even though I eat far less than I used to, my metabolism is impaired.  Add to this my psych meds that cause weight gain and the constant flow of stress hormones that course through my body due to continual flashbacks.

The 5th level of this growing pyramid holds the ‘Disease, Disability, and Social Problems’ aspects of a dysfunctional life.  As explained in the previous paragraphs I have them all to various degrees in different spectrums.  Today I find myself struggling with mental, physical, and learning disabilities.  I endure a specific social problem that I have seen in others, but I have never found a name for.  Through the decades I have suffered with people who simply hate me and feel compelled to let me know.  This has plagued me my entire life through school and into my professional career.  This may have a subconscious connection of occurrence through my CPTSD history and the ‘Munchhausen by Proxy’ phenomena I suffered. 

I have connected the various traits and characteristics of those that find some type of calling when it comes to disliking me.  The common thread involves trauma.  People who have suffered trauma and have not dealt with it functionally find the need to despise me.  When I was young, I believed that is what played a role.  That it was obvious that I looked and smelled like a vagrant and lived a life of mistreatment, but I was still happier than those that did not look like they were suffering.  I occupied a space below them and in their mind I should have acted accordingly.  As a young man I was in special education, socially slow, and ridiculed by groups of peers everyday but still happier than my persecutors were. 

Then off into my life as a foster father and clinician.  I just never saw jealousy coming my way until it was right in front of me.  Biological parents are angry with me since their child preferred to be at my home versus theirs.  Other foster parents are mad at me since I could handle the more difficult children and made it look easy.  It was never easy those difficult children left me exhausted at the end of every day.  Then I had other professionals telling me that I was arrogant because I didn’t want to join them at a bar after work or a bond fire on the weekends.  My decision not to attend was a two parter.  First I had children and second interactions like those often trigger me due to the unprofessional conversations and the pressure from my colleagues to show them that I liked them and then off into flashback mode I go.  These work-related dramas that would be forced upon me would always result in my mental exhaustion.  This in turn would make dealing with these new flashbacks caused by stress and the caseload I carried even more difficult to accomplish.  Then the cycle of exhaustion would begin, and my co-workers would become passive aggressive in their retaliations that related to my inability to balance their needs and all the others I already had on my plate.  For enduring this cycle, they manifested, I was called arrogant.  I couldn’t escape the trauma as a child, and it found me again as a professional.

Either that or I have already been in flashback mode and what little energy I have left goes to my kiddos.  This has even happened with a few of my children.  Their trauma caused them to develop a personality disorder, and they knew they had stopped progressing and spending time with me reminded them of this.  I am still that Munchhausen child but now in reverse.  I am no longer their affliction because I am a bad child.  I am their affliction because my goodness irritates their lack of progression.  What a life lol.

The top of this pyramid involves the result of an early death.  This is described as a ‘Premature Mortality’ that occurs due to the cumulative impact of the aforementioned stages of dysfunctional progression.  This is where I am now at 56.  I have been removed from the workforce due to meeting the criteria for a fall risk.  My weight gain is increasing even though my caloric intake is far less than it has been in decades.  The psych meds that I take cause weight gain but without them my panic attacks would have resulted in depression, and my suicidal ideations would have returned.  Through experience, I have found that on the third day of enduring suicidal ideations my mind goes on auto-pilot due to exhaustion and the constant life-remedies that my subconscious is creating to end my suffering. 

This phase does have an automatic pilot aspect.  My subconscious brain will entice me into a significant daydream of highly interesting content to busy my mind.  Then suddenly I will snap out of this comfort zone and catch my body preparing a remedy to end my suffering.  As a child this involved laying shotguns and slugs out on my bed but never loading the gun.  Then as a young man it involved catching myself driving at excessive speeds and then consciously intervening as my mind’s intent was to run the car into bridge embankments.  As a middle-aged man, I had learned my process due to having survived its intent.  No longer am I plagued with suicidal ideations.  However, if I stopped my psychiatric meds then my panic attacks would grow in their intensity and due to my advanced age and declining health, I may not catch the process in motion and might suffer the consequences.

Hence forth I cannot stop my psychiatric medication without major issues arising.  My weight gain is tied to my mental illness and the stress hormones it induces.  Limited mobility and the physical pain that I endure which results in a great deal of recliner time.  Adds to the complexity of weight loss and results in intensified exhaustion due to the loss of cardiovascular ability.  Excessive sleep results from all these factors and then I find that venturing out of my house is an act of folly since I no longer have the endurance to stay out longer than a lunch period and will pay for this lollygagging venture of an expedition through excessive physical pain that in turn will take away a day of my life through excessive sleep.  Dream of an infinity symbol that holds these quandaries in a path of succession and you now see my dilemma and fast approaching extinguishment of my mortal flame.  I am an ACEr and that means you have limited time to solve the cases I have divulged to you and to accomplish the task of sending the dead home.  Yes, I understand jurisdiction issues, but you have connections I do not.  Remember Texas ranger Laura Simmons from company B shared at our last meeting how she saw that these cases were solvable, but her efforts were then shut down by higher ranking officials that didn’t want to spend the time and money. 

In the beginning I asked for help and received none.  Then I began to create cold case files for my victim sheets and send them to law enforcement agencies.  No one took notice they retaliated with investigations into me.  No questions about the victim sheets and no file numbers from which to follow up with.  They all claim to have no data and that these victims didn’t exist.  However, I was there and witnessed these events and knew that logically these cases did exist and that my father bought the files to be read and then destroyed.  Then as time passed, I worked diligently to achieve a detective’s name and changed my strategy by familiarizing myself with them then attempted to build an advocate.  That worked at the lower ranks but as always it would get back to me that an older white male who identified themselves as Christian had denied the case in a multitude of ways.  Now as social media has grown, I have abandoned case file creation and knowing a detective’s name and I send it to Cold Case agencies.  Some of these agencies are within a law enforcement umbrella of services, others are independent web-based media platforms. 

That approach is not working either I never hear from them again, they want money to help me, or they call and angrily tell me never to call again since I had no money to offer.  One of these media platforms called me twice since I didn’t know that they were associated with two different social media based cold case affiliates.  Then out of the blue a person that I know who reads my materials heard a podcast and sent me the name of a victim and the blurb of unsolved cold cases in the 1970’s in an area that my father was known to travel in.  That information led me to you and your Kaufman Sheriff department.  When I first emailed and called the voice mails said that everyone was at training.  Then I received two phone conversations from others in your department.  No one seemed interested but at least they asked questions and took down the facts.  No other agency had done that.

Then on February 12th at 8:29am you sent an email stating, “Good morning. I’d be interested in learning more about what you meant regarding your dad was active.”  Since 1999 when I first began this journey, no one has asked about my case or my father until you sent that email.  All anyone wants to know is who I am and then they ask a series of questions.  What I have found out over the years is that those questions all are centered around gathering information that will allow them to deny the case and consequently save them time and money.  As has been explained to me numerous times through the back doors passage communication style of those in the know.  My cases do not bring promotion, nor do they allow for positive media exposure.  I thought no one at your office was going to put any effort forward and that once again all hope of the dead going home was doused with professional due-diligence.  Meaning the information would be placed in file 13 and if I followed up then another investigation into me would occur.  Perhaps you too have a geriatric squad that can sit outside my cul-de-sac and watch my house since I never go anywhere lol.

Then on that same day at 3:34pm you returned my call and for the first time in 25 years someone in law enforcement had questions.  You engaged me with questions for 45 minutes about these cold cases and that is the first 45 minutes any law enforcement agent or social media person has ever put into these cases.  I truly appreciate it and due to your curiosity, I wrote you a cold case social work history book complete with illustrations.  I have never been able to gain any attention from a detective in law enforcement before.  Where do I go from here, I asked myself???  Well, you said ‘curious’ so I thought I would complete an educational written work that would bring you into the data surrounding lives lived with long term complex trauma.  I have never met a detective that can converse about the psychological side of a witness in relation to them surviving cold cases created by their parents.

You said that you knew what CPTSD meant and that you were familiar with the term.  That’s more psychology than any law enforcement officer has shared with me before.  Let’s hope that your curiosity and knowledge of complex trauma motivate you to help me and send these homicides to those who you know can solve these cases and then either send the remains home or at least have a conclusional story for loved ones who have suffered for decades under the anguish of not knowing.  I never held out hope that the catholic orphans could go home, who would ever be able to match an orphan to a family tree.  However, if any DNA still exists in their mass graves, then with today’s cutting-edge science they too can be reunited.  Don’t hold your breath with this one though.  Once the diocese hears about this, they will fund all the archaeological work and surprise nothing will ever be found.

Due to all these devious blockages that law enforcement has educated me to over the years.  I have grown a tremendous ability to no longer be shocked or surprised by the creative ways they find to involve themselves in dereliction of their duties to the public.  Then something occurred that shocked me.  It came to me in a manner that I call ‘sideways’.  When I educate people about their traumas and we discuss how some events went deeper than others and consequently are more difficult to resolve I use the explanation that some traumas impact us sideways.  My metaphor for this event is the following.  A person wears a bullet proof vest to save themselves for what they expect to occur.  They are protected in the front and back from the known projectile.  Then suddenly they get stabbed in the side with a knife.  That impact too the ribs and the collapse of a lung by an implement and not a bullet was unexpected.  All your knowledge of protection couldn’t save you since no one educated you about a knife to the ribs and that knife could also be shrapnel. 

 

A person with no experience of trauma does not wear a safety mechanism since they have never had to build defense mechanisms because they have never had the chance to gather the intel from the pain.  Then once they have experienced that pain and begin to build a defensive response built on experience, they can de-stress quickly and move through the trauma faster.  However, then that day comes when the unexpected occurs which also means the unplanned or unprepared for.  Hence ‘sideways’ worked itself around your defense or simply crushed them all due to its magnitude. 

That ‘sideways’ impact can also have a dose of betrayal added to it.  Mine came from an unexpected path with the force of a tsunami, that sneakiness added to the damage since they caught me off guard and surprised me completely.  Then came a betrayal from the deepest furthest ring of my genetic pool that is still living.  Google describes my lineage to him as my first cousin once removed.  If my recollection serves it was on September 22nd of 2025 while on a trip to the bank with another family member that the following was shared with me.  I did not record this event, so these are key elements that I wrote down once I was able to get home and be alone. 

1)      I was alerted to the fact that at a recent family event which this other family member attended and I did not.  That my first cousin once removed decided to share that he had been receiving my Cold Case files.  That even though I had emailed them too his Chief they had been assigned to him.  (This was an inconceivable breach of investigative integrity since all the detectives there knew who I am and that he was a relative of mine.  I have been submitting cases for some time to this department.)

2)      Then I was informed that this distant family member of mine had sent me a message.  He was instructing me to stop sending my cases to his Police department.  Then he explained that no one wanted my cases and that was why they continually ended up on his desk.  He wanted me to know that any case’s that I sent to his agency, he would be throwing them away.  (This means that the Police Chief made a decision not to take these Cold Cases seriously and chose not to assign them to a detective.  He allowed an unpropitious assigning of viable victim sheets to be dispersed amongst a motley crew of disinterested and unprofessional crime solvers.  There was more interest in achieving advancement or coasting to retirement.  Then there was to pursue justice and hold their pledge to service with integrity toward the most vulnerable disenfranchised humans in their jurisdictions.  Many of these victims who lived in Irving became abducted in Irving met their demise through murder in Irving and now lay beneath the earth in Irving.  What part of this last statement allows these detectives to deny services to the missing???)

3)      This distant family member is a detective and sits at the same desk as Sgt. Jim Alford did so many decades ago.  He felt compelled to add that his co-workers laugh at my attempts.  (Meaning that this agency has been infiltrated by unprofessional standards regarding their oaths to fulfill their policy and procedure expectations.  The only surviving witness that could create these victim sheets and present them in protective plastic, bound in three ring binders for easier study and eventual dissemination as the investigation grew.  Now has that life’s work ridiculed and deemed laughable.  To meet the dysfunctional criteria, they created to justify their derelictions of duty toward those that became statistics to the organized crime ring their professional forefathers cahooted with.)

This not only was a violation of my civil rights as a victim that grew up in that aforementioned crime family but a violation to the victims that may have survived and those that I know were murdered and others who also met their ends through homicidal means that I never witnessed.  My father was an entrepreneurial serial killer in his youth due to his father.  Then after my parents met at TCU and became married they both practiced this same art of criminal behavior.  Those that have been murdered as part of sex trafficking have the right to be located, exhumed, identified, then reconnected to their living loved ones and have their remains and/or final stories given and/or shared so that closure can be gained and families can close those gaping wounds cause by the unknown.

This is why I wrote a civilians brief that I mailed out in hard copy to state and federal agencies asking for help.  All I received in return was a letter from the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division citing a report number.  This will allow me to reference this case file and add to its growth as I accumulate more evidence to my cause.  In the appendix I will be adding some of the complaints that I have made and requests that I am seeking remedy too.  A question that I have for you involves law enforcement contacts.  Do you know how to get my DNA to the HALT task force that was assigned to the cold cases from the Houston oil fields.  Today I found that Phil Sorrells, the District Attorney for Tarrant County opened a Cold Case Task force in January of this year.  Could you call someone there that you know and add my DNA to their list of possibilities???

Do you have any contacts in that task force?  Please use your influence and help me bridge that gap by making introductions for me.  Remember my father worked in the oil fields in the 1970s and then was hired by General Dynamics in Fort Worth, Texas.  Meaning that he drove from Irving Texas through parts of DFW to the far side of Fort Worth.  I hope that you recall how I explained to you that many of his abducted females spoke in heavy rural accents and used slang that I was unfamiliar with.  I believe that since he acquired so many victims during the cold months and they spoke with varied accents and colloquialisms that he must have been targeting Rodeos and Stock Shows.  Having found these two leads today I have lots to do to make contact and begin yet another process of advocating for the dead.

 

BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

CPTSD Cold Case on Facebook

CPTSDcoldcase@gmail.com

HAPPY’S Investigations into Missing Persons 1970-1990 on Facebook

BigHappyTexan@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

P.S.      Please do not laugh at my written work’s.  I was told that my cousin at Irving Police department, who is trying to protect the legacy of the genetic pool.  That he and his colleagues laugh at my cold cases and attempt to find justice.  That is a very cruel thing to do to the forgotten and those who had been denied justice by his law enforcement legacy.  Especially when victims were abducted in his jurisdiction from public state-run schools and disposed of in the drainage ditch on the same city street, and then a ravine on the property of an international airport. 

Then to have one of his own professional brothers as part of the fraternity of police practice dissentions in the ranks while officed at the same building where this deception found its purchase.  To hold the same rank and to be assigned the same type of cases.  He is committing malpractice with inter-generational continuity of a hierarchical trend.  Please find those who laughed with him so I can add their names to my mailings.  They all need to receive early retirement since their compassion for victims and dedication to the service no longer exists, maybe it never did.  These victims have their own civil rights which involve being returned to their loved ones.  I advocated for these and that’s how I received a Civil Rights Report Number from the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division.  Through them you can find monies for search and exhumation.  This will help any agency exhume bodies at the Ravine and the Junior High.  Please forward what I send to you to any contact that you have.  Before you get the speech with the theme of ‘you did your best’ followed by the order of ‘cease and desist.”  No agency likes to spend money on cases that offer no promotions.  Like rats from a sinking ship, soon your commodores will be throwing you into the sea of anonymity and wave at you while you sink and the ghosts from the missing watch helplessly as yet another opportunity to go home has been dismissed.

Please use any of the images that I supplied you with and print them out and hang them at work or home and maybe include them in an email you’re sending.  Just create something that reminds you of my endeavors.  This will eventually sink into your subconscious and allow for far more positive epiphanies about how to move forward and send the dead home.  My bookcases are littered with images that I had my kiddos tape up for that very reason.  Maybe one day you will see the inside of my house, lol that’s a big dream.  Note that all these images are my writings placed into ChatGPT and then negotiated toward a completed icon.  I have no discernible talent lol.

This was therapy for me.  Thank you for coming into my life and initiating the spark that led to these inspirations. 

APPENDIX

 

 

 

 

 

 

Formal Request to Texas Attorney General

RE: Request for Oversight and Cold Case Review – Benefits to Families of the Missing

My name is Brian “Happy” Bryanson, a resident of 20411 Veronica Lane, Farmersville, TX 75442. I write as a disabled witness and survivor of childhood trafficking and serial homicide crimes that have remained unsolved. As a diagnosed survivor of Complex PTSD with dissociative amnesia, I have undergone extensive trauma-informed care and am an active client in therapeutic programs for victims of violent crime.

This letter formally requests Texas Attorney General oversight and the Cold Case and Missing Persons Unit’s involvement in the review of a cluster of unsolved homicides and disappearances that occurred in the Irving area and Twin Falls region, where remains were collected by medical examiners or where victims were last known to be employed at Lee Britain Elementary School, under the employment of my biological mother, Glenda Shelton, and her partner, Robert Shelton.

Purpose of Request:

- Identified remains collected by medical examiners within a 12-month period on Twin Falls Street in Irving Texas.
- Unknown victims employed at Lee Britain Elementary (identities can be verified via IRS W-2s).
- Disappeared employees and clients of Irving-area businesses connected to Glenda and Robert Shelton.

Impact on Families When Cold Cases Are Solved:

- Mental health benefits including resolution of ambiguous loss and traumatic grief.
- Legal empowerment for restitution, victim compensation, or wrongful death claims.
- Posthumous civil rights fulfillment under 42 U.S. Code § 1983.

Visual Reference: Cold Case Closure Due to Media Exposure

Requested Actions:

- Oversight task force formation to investigate the cold cases.
- Review of IRS W-2 records from Lee Britain Elementary.
- Immediate issuance of a protection order for the witness.
- Support for families of the missing through identification, exhumation, and burial assistance.

Citations & References:

- Annals of General Psychiatry – Dissociative Amnesia in CPTSD (2020)
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law – Defining Dissociation in Forensics
- Crime Victims’ Rights Act – 18 U.S.C. § 3771
- ADA Protections – 42 U.S.C. Chapter 126
- United States v. Hinckley, 525 F.Supp. 1342 (D.D.C. 1981)
- Commonwealth v. Shanley, 919 N.E.2d 1254 (Mass. 2010)

 

Brian HAPPY Bryanson
20411 Veronica Lane
Farmersville, TX 75442
Email:
BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com
Date: October 11, 2025

 

The Honorable Antony J. Blinken
Secretary of State
Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20520

 

Subject: Request for Federal Assistance and Protection in Reviewing Unresolved Cold Cases in Irving, Texas

Dear Secretary Blinken,

I am a victim of severe abuse resulting in trauma so significant that I am now mentally ill.  Much of my trauma arrived because of being born into an on-going crime family that started with my grandfather.  Due to my condition, I have devoted much of my life to helping identify and reunite missing or deceased persons with their families. I write to request the support of your office in reviewing several unresolved cold cases in Irving, Texas and the DFW area, and to ask for assistance ensuring my right to report information safely without intimidation or retaliation.  These threats where instructed to be passed to me from the family members I currently live with by a family member who works for the Irving Police Department.

I. Purpose and Background

My purpose due to my CPTSD with dissociation and amnesia resulting in flashbacks, involves helping families locate and reclaim the remains of loved ones who were victims of my father’s exploitation and trafficking. In recent years, I have submitted case materials to local and regional authorities concerning several missing persons.  I have encountered repeated administrative delays and, at times, direct discouragement from a family member who works as a detective for the missing at the Irving Police Department in Texas, that I should stop continuing to send information forward. Because these issues may fall within the federal mandate to protect trafficking victims and whistle-blowers, I respectfully request your office’s review.

II. Disability and Civil-Rights Status

I live with Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (F43.10), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (F41.1), and Major Depressive Disorder (F33.1), I am also physically disabled for which I receive Social Security Disability benefits. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq.), I request accommodation and protection while advocating for victims. My disabilities do not affect my competence nor my recall but can make navigating repeated bureaucratic resistance difficult.

III. Summary of Unresolved Cases

Below is a summary table of representative unresolved cold cases in the Irving, Texas, area.

Case ID

Year

Summary

Status / Notes

Case A

Approx. 1973

Unidentified female approx. age 4; Kidnapped from her home. Left in drainage ditch on Twin Falls St. in Irving TX

It’s known that the body was collected by state agencies, but no one will search for the autopsies.  Thus, I do not know her name.  My father referred to her as Rachel.

Case B

Approx. 1973

Boy Scout found drowned in the same drainage ditch on the opposite side of the road.

Body collected by State agency, No one will search for the autopsy.  Seems that his troop members would still be alive and could be questioned to locate a name.

Case C

Approx. 1976

Three missing Irving, ISD employees who worked at the same elementary that the suspects wife worked at.  While she worked there.

No investigator will research the pay roll records for salary checks that abruptly stopped during the same school year that the offender’s wife worked there.

Each case involves victims potentially connected to trafficking and exploitation networks, or witnesses to these events. Federal coordination under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) could ensure appropriate forensic testing and victim-rights compliance.

IV. Inter-Generational Transmission of Dysfunction

My professional concern extends to the inter-generational transmission of familial dysfunction and institutional corruption - a documented pattern were unresolved trauma, bias, or corruption can pass through professional generations (Bowen, 1978; Ashforth & Anand, 2003). Addressing these patterns requires transparency, external review, and trauma-informed training for investigators handling trafficking cases.  These cases can only proceed to solution and family reunification if a TASK force is created.

V. Legal Framework Supporting This Request

·         Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 (Pub. L. 106-386) and reauthorizations (2003–2023)

·         Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act of 2015 (Pub. L. 114-22)

·         Violence Against Women Act, reauthorized 2022

·         Crime Victims’ Rights Act (18 U.S.C. § 3771)

·         Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2012

·         Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Arts. 63.051–63.062 (identification of unidentified remains)

·         Texas Human Resources Code Ch. 48 (protection of vulnerable adults)

VI. Request for Federal Action

1.       Conduct or commission a review of unresolved missing-person and unidentified-remains cases in Irving and neighboring jurisdictions.  Due to corruption in the 1970’s through the 1980’s cases related to missing persons were destroyed or the family members were denied the right to start an investigation.  I know these accusations as fact as I lived through these events.

2.       Provide oversight and guidance to ensure investigations meet federal anti-trafficking and victim-rights standards.  All is lost for these victims unless a TASK force is created with names, ranks, and case numbers assigned in a transparent manner.

3.       Coordinate with the Department of Justice Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit to assess systemic obstacles.

4.       Extend whistle-blower and disability-rights protections to ensure I can continue reporting information safely.  I am not safe; I need a protective order; these messages came through a family member that I reside with, and my residential safety is being threatened.  If this other family member continues to contact the family members I live with then their stress through intimidation will result in my homelessness.

VII. Closing

My mission—to foster the living and send the dead home—exists to restore belonging and dignity. I believe that renewed transparency and federal cooperation can break cycles of neglect that have persisted for five decades. I thank you for your service and for the Department’s ongoing commitment to trafficking prevention and victim identification.

Respectfully submitted,

 

Brian HAPPY Bryanson
BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

References & Selected Bibliography

·         Ashforth, B. E., & Anand, V. (2003). The Normalization of Corruption in Organizations. Research in Organizational Behavior, 25, 1–52.

·         Bowen, M. (1978). Family Therapy in Clinical Practice. Jason Aronson.

·         Dekel, R., & Goldblatt, H. (2008). Inter-generational Transmission of Trauma. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 78(3), 281–289.

·         Kellermann, N. P. F. (2001). Transmission of Holocaust Trauma. Psychiatry, 64(3), 256–267.

·         Treviño, L. K., Brown, M., & Hartman, L. P. (2006). Moral Person and Moral Manager. California Management Review, 42(4), 128–142.

·                     Who Fights for the Civil Rights of the Dead (Victims of Sex Crimes and Trafficking)

·                     While there is no single federal or state agency officially representing the 'civil rights of the dead,' several laws, organizations, and advocacy groups work to secure justice, dignity, and recognition for deceased victims of sexual violence and human trafficking. The following overview summarizes who protects these victims and how families and advocates can act on their behalf.

·                     1. Legal Protections for Deceased Victims

·                     Even though deceased individuals cannot assert personal rights, U.S. law provides mechanisms to protect their dignity and ensure justice. Families, advocates, or appointed representatives can invoke these statutes.

Entity / Law

Function

Who Can Act

U.S. Department of Justice – Office for Victims of Crime (OVC)

Administers grants and programs for victims of trafficking and violent crime; oversees NamUs and forensic programs.

Families, advocates, and organizations.

National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Federal system to identify unknown deceased persons; mandated under the Help Find the Missing Act.

Anyone can submit case information.

Civil Rights Division – DOJ

Investigates systemic civil rights violations, including failure to investigate crimes or bias.

Citizens, families, or advocates.

Crime Victims’ Rights Act (18 U.S.C. § 3771)

Grants enforceable rights to victims and their families, including the deceased's next of kin.

Surviving relatives or representatives.

Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA)

Provides authority for task forces and investigations involving trafficking victims, living or deceased.

Federal agencies, NGOs, advocates.

·                     2. Advocacy Organizations for Deceased Victims

·                     These groups work to recover, identify, and honor victims of trafficking or sexual violence.

Organization

Focus Area

Role

Polaris Project

Human trafficking and survivor support

Operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline and connects advocates to investigative resources.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)

Missing and trafficked minors

Assists in identifying deceased minors and prosecuting offenders.

NamUs

Identification of deceased persons

Provides forensic, DNA, and data analysis to identify remains.

Project Cold Case / DNA Doe Project

Unsolved murders and unidentified remains

Volunteer groups working to restore names and pursue justice for cold cases.

AEquitas / End Violence Against Women International (EVAWI)

Sexual violence and prosecution training

Train prosecutors and investigators to reopen trafficking and sexual assault cold cases.

·                     3. Who Fights for Civil Rights of the Dead

·                     Two main types of advocates fight for the rights and dignity of deceased victims:

·                     1. Legal Advocates – Civil rights attorneys, victim-rights lawyers, and human-rights organizations who file actions to force investigations or accountability (e.g., wrongful death suits, posthumous DNA petitions).

·                     2. Advocacy and Investigative Groups – NGOs, journalists, and forensic genealogists who identify victims, uncover systemic failures, and preserve victims’ stories through public advocacy.

·                     4. How Families and Advocates Can Act

·                     Steps you can take to represent or protect the civil rights of deceased trafficking or sexual-violence victims:

·                     • Submit case details to NamUs: https://namus.nij.ojp.gov/
• Contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888 or text 233733 (BEFREE)
• Report to the DOJ Civil Rights Division: https://civilrights.justice.gov/report/
• Partner with Project Cold Case or DNA Doe Project to pursue identification or forensic research.
• Contact your state or federal legislators to advocate for oversight, cold-case review funding, and posthumous victims' rights.

·                     5. Summary

·                     The civil rights of the dead are protected through a combination of law, advocacy, and public conscience. Justice for those who died from trafficking or sexual exploitation depends on collaboration among families, legal advocates, investigators, and lawmakers to ensure that the dignity and humanity of victims are never forgotten.

·                     Internal Affairs Complaint: Civil Rights Violations and Intimidation

·                     This complaint outlines a formal report against members of the Irving Police Department for failing to investigate or intervene in active efforts by family members—related to both the complainant and an organized crime ring—to intimidate, silence, and suppress the pursuit of justice surrounding historical crimes of child abuse, homicide, and human trafficking. This includes civil rights violations of both the complainant as a witness, and the victims whose rights to justice and dignity are being denied.

·                     1. Civil Rights Violations

·                     - Obstruction of Justice: Failure to protect a key witness from intimidation (Brian Happy Bryanson – witness.  By sending other family members to inform the witness that though his cases are emailed directly to the Irving Chief of Police that they continually are assigned to his desk.  That he and his fellow detectives laugh at the witness’s efforts to seek justice.  Then he insists that the witness to these events discontinue his attempts to seek justice for these victims by ceasing to send additional case files in his attempt to gain remedy, since this family member has informed other family members that he will not be investigating these cases.  Sgt. Hummert who is in charge of investigating the missing knows that the witness is disabled and lives in a house at the kindness of another family member.  This is a blatant attempt to stop the pursuit of justice by causing homelessness to occur and blocking the witness from access to WIFI, Computers, and Printers that enable him to continue to fight for victims of sex trafficking who consequently have become homicide cold cases. ) violates due process under the 14th Amendment. [Monell v. Department of Social Services, 436 U.S. 658 (1978)]
- Failure to Investigate: Inaction on complaints of murder, trafficking, and abuse violates the Equal Protection Clause. [DeShaney v. Winnebago County, 489 U.S. 189 (1989)]
- Witness Intimidation: Retaliation against a cooperating witness is a federal offense under 18 U.S. Code § 1512.  A civil rights violation concerning the witness and the victims has been made for the purpose of seeking justice for those that cannot seek it themselves. 
- Right of Victims: Deceased trafficking victims and murder victims have a right to be identified, exhumed, and returned to families under international human rights law and state laws regarding death investigations.

·                     2. Psychological and Social Work Analysis

·                     - CPTSD and Dissociative Amnesia are well-documented responses to chronic trauma and abuse.
- According to van der Kolk (2014), victims of organized, long-term trauma often suppress or fragment memories which later emerge, a phenomenon supported in legal precedent [State v. Hulbert, 481 N.W.2d 329 (Minn. 1992)].
- The complainant's mental health records show symptoms consistent with the Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) Pyramid, which links early trauma to neurodevelopmental damage, emotional dysregulation, and impaired function.

·                    

·                     3. Criminological and Legal Context

·                     - Victims of organized family crime are often silenced through multigenerational threats and violence (Miller, 2020).  This is continuing in this case in an attempt to avoid family embarrassment.
- Use of familial networks to silence whistleblowers is a criminal tactic akin to gang coercion (Papachristos, 2009).
- When law enforcement fails to act, they may be complicit through “willful blindness” or deliberate indifference (Farmer v. Brennan, 511 U.S. 825 (1994)).

·                     4. Demands for Action

·                     - Launch an internal investigation into all officers connected to the original cases (1970s-1990s), including Sgt. Jim Alford.
- Assign outside or independent investigators to prevent bias and conflict of interest.
- Reopen cold cases involving unnamed victims possibly buried on or near the properties mentioned.  The witness has been told by the former City of Irving Chief of Police that there are no cold case or missing files for the 1970 or 1980 decades via telephone conversation with the witness.
- Protect the complainant from retaliation under state and federal whistleblower statutes.  The witness needs a protective order citing the Irving Police Department as the offender and a victim services case worker to prevent his homelessness occurring due to the stress this will cause other family members.
- Honor the civil and human rights of victims by initiating forensic exhumation and identification procedures.  USE THE MEDIA and leave me out of it.  Just send the missing home to loved ones and create a fund to help with burial costs.  If no living relatives can be located, then create an orphans cemetery in one of the parks with large enough monuments that their plight is explained and they will not be overlooked as the decades pass.

Brian HAPPY Bryanson

20411 Veronica Lane

Farmersville, TX 75442

Email: BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com Date:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

October 13, 2025

 

The Honorable John Cornyn

United States Senate

517 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C. 20510

Subject: Request for Oversight and Federal Collaboration Under the Help Find the Missing Act to Review Unresolved Cold Cases in Irving, Texas

Dear Senator Cornyn,

I am writing as both a survivor of severe abuse and a lifelong advocate for victims of human trafficking and missing persons. My experiences of trauma—rooted in intergenerational criminal behavior within my own family—have left me disabled but determined to help other families find closure. Because of ongoing safety threats linked to my reporting, I now seek your assistance and oversight under the provisions and intent of the Help Find the Missing Act (Public Law 117-107) to review several unresolved cases in Irving, Texas.

Purpose and Background

Due to my diagnosis of Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD) with dissociation and memory gaps, I have spent years recovering and documenting potential information relevant to multiple missing-persons cases in the Dallas–Fort Worth region. I have submitted case details to regional authorities, but these efforts have been met with resistance, administrative delay, and discouragement from a relative employed by the Irving Police Department.

 

These circumstances have prevented fair review and created a risk of retaliation against me for acting as a whistleblower. I now ask for your office’s support in securing federal review consistent with the bipartisan purpose of the Help Find the Missing Act, which expands the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) and promotes interagency cooperation.

Disability and Civil-Rights Status

I live with Complex PTSD (F43.10), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (F41.1), and Major Depressive Disorder (F33.1), and I receive federal disability benefits. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq.), I request reasonable accommodation to safely communicate and participate in case referrals without intimidation. My conditions do not impair my cognitive ability or credibility but do make repeated bureaucratic barriers extremely difficult to navigate.

Overview of Representative Unresolved Cases

Case ID

Year

Summary

Status / Notes

Case A

Approx. 1973

Unidentified female, approx. age 4, kidnapped and left in drainage ditch near Twin Falls St.,

Irving, TX

Reported collected by state agencies, but no records or autopsy retrieved.

Possible name

“Rachel.”

Case B

Approx. 1973

Boy Scout found drowned in same ditch, opposite side

Body recovered, autopsy untraceable. Surviving troop members may provide identification leads.

Case C

Approx. 1976

Three missing Irving ISD employees who worked with suspect’s spouse at local elementary school

Payroll and employment records not reviewed; investigation appears abandoned mid-year.

 

These cases appear linked to regional trafficking and exploitation networks active during the 1970s–1980s. Federal assistance is necessary to apply NamUs integration, DNA comparison, and forensic archiving standards as required under the Help Find the Missing Act.

Legislative Context and Federal Interest

Your leadership in the Senate Judiciary Committee and your past advocacy for the Help Find the Missing Act make your office especially well positioned to help ensure Texas law enforcement complies with federal requirements, including:

 

                      Public Law 117-107 (2022): Mandating information sharing between NCIC, NamUs, and state agencies.

                      Trafficking Victims Protection Act (2000, reauthorized 2023): Ensuring victim-centered investigation procedures.

                      Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act (2012): Safeguarding individuals who disclose misconduct or systemic failures.

                      Texas Code Crim. Proc. Art. 63.051–63.062: Identifying and reporting unidentified remains.

 

Implementation gaps at the local level continue to deny victims and their families justice. A Senate inquiry or joint federal–state review would bring transparency and accountability to these neglected cases.

Request for Federal Action

1.                   Encourage the Department of Justice and the State of Texas to audit cold-case compliance with the Help Find the Missing Act in North Texas.

2.                   Direct interagency cooperation between NamUs, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and local police to review unresolved unidentified remains cases.

3.                   Ensure protections for citizen whistleblowers and survivors, including trauma-informed communication and housing safety measures.

4.                   Facilitate the creation of a regional task force that includes federal forensic specialists, ensuring historical victims are documented and families notified.

Closing

Senator Cornyn, I believe your leadership can ensure that Texas fully honors the spirit of the Help Find the Missing Act: to restore dignity to victims, accountability to institutions, and closure to families. My personal mission is simple—to foster the living and send the dead home.

 

Thank you for your time, your public service, and your continued commitment to justice for the missing and exploited in our state.

Respectfully submitted,

Brian HAPPY Bryanson

BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

Letter to Mayor Rick Stopfer – Civil Rights and Disability Complaint


Brian “Happy” Bryanson
20411 Veronica Lane
Farmersville, TX 75442
BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

September 28th 2025

The Honorable Rick Stopfer
Mayor, City of Irving
825 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060

Subject: Civil Rights and Disability Complaint – Mishandling and Mockery of Cold Case Submissions by Det. Jeremy Hummert

Dear Mayor Stopfer,

My name is Brian “Happy” Bryanson, and I am writing to report a serious miscarriage of justice, civil rights violations, and misconduct involving Det. Jeremy Hummert of the Irving Police Department. I respectfully request your office’s immediate investigation and intervention.

On the 22nd of September 2025, I was told by family members that Jeremy Hummert a cousin to me in our family tree.  Had instructed them to inform me that my cold cases are routed to his desk and that he will not be investigating them and that I needed to stop asking for help since nothing will be done.  Added to this discussion was how Jeremy shared that he and all his co-workers ‘get a big laugh’ out of my attempts to bring justice to the unnamed missing.  This is a violation of the civil rights of these victims and my attempt to send their remains home to loved ones.  This issue started with my Father Robert Shelton and his associate Sgt. Jim Alford of the Irving Police back in the 1970’s.  Sgt. Jim Alford was paid by my father as where many other Law Enforcement professionals to destroy evidence and look the other way.  Sgt. Jim Alford did more than that he participated and abducted females for sale just as my father did.  This is why this department does not have these disappearances on file.

I suffer from CPTSD with dissociative amnesia and have since 1997.  My first memory of me witnessing my father kill a teenage girl came back to me in 1999.  Since then, I have re-lived dozens of suppressed memories through the lens of flashbacks.  There is a bias against my attempts to solve these cases since I didn’t know all the files of the missing would have been destroyed and thus non-existent.  Every year my flashbacks become clearer, and I can see a far more horrible scene from my past than I have the year before.  In 2024 and 2025 the flashbacks including the employees of Lee Britain Elementary, and the bodies collected from Twin Falls Street began to rise out from my amnesic box and into my conscious state.

These cases that I have sent require some effort, but the evidence exists and anyone with the authority of a judge could locate it.  There are 4 bodies collected from Twin Falls by whatever agency was assigned that duty in the 1970’s, due to being homicides they would have received autopsies.  Then there are 3 female employees who were abducted that worked at Lee Britain Elementary at the same time Glenda Shelton did.  All these require is a payroll check for employees who stopped being paid in the middle of the school year and their W2’s.  With the autopsies reports and the payment records you will find the names of the missing and then it’s a simple social security check to confirm when they stopped existing.  From there you locate family members and let them know that there are new developments in their loved one’s cases.  Some are buried in the backyard of 4105 Twin Falls and others were deposited in a ravine close to DFW airport.  Once you have these then we can begin work on the others.

I need a protective order to keep me safe from Sgt. Hummert and he needs to be ordered to keep away from me and the family members that I live with.  I have been harmed by these actions and my CPTSD has been triggered with resulting psychiatric complications and suffering.  Know this, 50 years ago a Sgt. From the Irving Police department was helping my father abduct and sell innocent females of various ages and now 50 years later another Sgt. From the Irving Police Department is blocking the investigations of their cases.  This is intergenerational transmission of corruption on a professional scale at the same Police department.  I sent my case files and victim sheets via email directly to Chief of Police Derick Miller who then sent them to Sgt, Hummert for investigation.  This agency needs an overhaul starting at the top.  I am requesting a formal letter from your office be mailed to me citing that you received this complaint and telling me the steps you will be suing to eliminate this corruption in your Police department.


Brian “Happy” Bryanson
20411 Veronica Lane
Farmersville, TX 75442
BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

MEMORANDUM

To: U.S. Department of Justice – Civil Rights Division

From: Brian Happy Bryanson     BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com

Date: September 27th, 2025

Subject: Legal Support for Victims’ Rights, Exhumation, and Witness Accommodations
I am in need of a Protective order and freedom from being evicted due to the stress Sgt. Hummert is causing my family members who provide me refuge. 

I. Purpose

This memorandum outlines the federal and Texas state legal rights of victims of violent crimes and their next of kin, particularly regarding exhumation, proper disposition of remains, and access to investigative records. It also outlines the rights and protections of witnesses, including those with delayed or flashback memories and those with learning disabilities.  Please apply these to the victims and witnesses of these cold cases.

II. Victims’ Rights and Next-of-Kin Interests

·         **Control of Disposition of Remains (Texas)**
- Texas Health & Safety Code § 711.002 allows decedents to designate who controls disposition. Absent designation, next of kin in order of priority may control disposition. Courts may authorize exhumation for identification, proper burial, or estate administration.
- Source: Texas Health & Safety Code § 711.002.

·         **Dignity, Mourning, and Closure**
- Families have recognized interests in respectful treatment of remains; refusal to exhume may infringe upon these rights.
- Source: Texas Health & Safety Code § 711.002; common law principles.

·         **Due Process and Equal Protection**
- Arbitrary or discriminatory refusal to exhume or provide access may violate U.S. Constitution, 14th Amendment.

·         **Federal Victims' Rights (CVRA)**
- Victims have rights to protection from the accused, timely notice of proceedings, not being excluded, reasonable hearing, confer with government attorney, full restitution, proceedings free from unreasonable delay, and fair/respectful treatment.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(1)-(9); DOJ Crime Victims' Rights Act Guidance.

·         **Practical Considerations**
- Exhumation may be necessary for forensic analysis, DNA identification, and verification of cause of death. Autopsy and forensic records are essential evidence in criminal or civil proceedings.
- Source: Texas Health & Safety Code § 711.002.

III. Witness Rights and Protections

·         **Protection from Intimidation or Retaliation**
- Witnesses are entitled to protection under state and federal victim-witness statutes; indirect communications designed to stop participation may constitute interference.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(1); Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

·         **Recognition of Trauma**
- Witnesses diagnosed with PTSD, dissociative amnesia, or other trauma-related conditions have rights to accommodations and support services.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(8); Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

·         **Delayed or Flashback Testimony**
- Testimony emerging later or via flashback may be admissible if credible and corroborated.
- Witnesses should not be excluded solely for timing.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(4); Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

·         **Access to Evidence**
- Witnesses may have access to case files, forensic reports, or victim sheets (subject to protective orders) to support participation.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(6); Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

·         **Participation in Proceedings**
- Witnesses should have reasonable accommodations (written statements, affidavits, remote testimony) if direct testimony is difficult.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771(a)(4); Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

·         **Accommodations for Learning Disabilities**
- Witnesses with diagnosed learning disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations under the ADA and Rehabilitation Act:
  - Accessible formats (audio, large print, simplified text)
  - Extra time to review or respond
  - Support from advocate or legal aide
  - Clear explanations of procedures
  - Alternative methods for testimony (visual aids, written statements)
- Sources: 42 U.S.C. § 12132 (ADA Title II); 29 U.S.C. § 794 (Rehabilitation Act); DOJ ADA Title II Regulations.

·         **Notice and Input**
- Witnesses are entitled to notice of case developments, plea agreements, sentencing, or closure, and may submit statements.
- Accommodations should ensure witnesses with learning disabilities can meaningfully exercise these rights.
- Source: 18 U.S.C. § 3771; Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Art. 56.02.

 

 

IV. Conclusion

Victims of violent crime and their next of kin have clear legal rights regarding the exhumation, identification, and dignified disposition of remains, as well as access to crucial records. Witnesses, including those with delayed memories or learning disabilities, are entitled to protections, accommodations, and meaningful participation in proceedings. These rights are supported under both federal and Texas law, and may be enforced through oversight or intervention by state and federal authorities.  I am in need of protection as a witness with disabilities who faces possible homelessness due to the stress my cousin Sgt. Hummert is causing my family members who provide me with refuge.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE