EMAIL REQUEST TO VIDOCQ SOCIETY 2020

 Happy Bryanson

Witness to event

20411 Veronica Ln

Farmersville TX 75442

June 12th 2020

VIDOCQ Society

Cold Case

Chief

1704 Locust St.

Philadelphia, PA 19103

Dear VIDOCQ Society:

            I am sending you this Victim Sheet and the Open Letter to Cold Case Organizations.  This child was abducted from 4109 Twin Falls, Irving TX and buried in the back yard of 4105 Twin Falls.  I was there I am the only witness that will talk, and I will speak with your representatives through my attorney (903-450-2473).  I have PTSD with strong dissociative memories which are vivid and lead to me re-experiencing crimes that my biologicals perpetrated in front of me.  I would appreciate the permission to send additional cases to you and your colleagues.  In just this backyard there are more than a few, compared to what has been buried at the DFW airport. Please let me know your conclusion.

Sincerely,

Happy Bryanson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE