EMAIL TO IRVING CHIEF OF POLICE 2026
TO: Chief of Police in Irving
Texas Derick Miller
FROM: Brian Happy Bryanson
SUBJECT: A new Cold Case that was ruled a homicide and the body was
collected at the scene. Which happened
to be the front yard of my childhood house on Twin Falls Street in Irving Texas
DATE: January 2nd, 2026
This one is simple; it happened in the mid
to late 1970’s and the victim was known in the neighborhood. She showed up at the wrong time when a human
trafficking situation went bad. This
child was an innocent person who walked into our front yard and was murdered as
part of a pedophilic psychopath’s attempt at revenge which he accomplished half
way I was the other target. The child’s
mother was witness to the death as was her older sister after they heard gun shots,
they came looking for the youngest daughter.
From what I remember the mother was a single mother of two daughters who
lived in the apartments behind our house since she needed government
assistance. This leads me to believe
that she wouldn’t have been able to afford her daughter’s funeral so most
likely she would have been laid to rest in a potter’s field. This young girl seemed to be about age 5 and
had blonde hair and was shot once in the torso.
These are highly traceable characteristics. A funeral may have been performed at their local
church. I doubt there are many other
white female blondes killed by singular gunshot on the registry. This would be about a 72 hour turn around on
this one if anyone chooses to investigate.
Word has reached me through family members
about how my other family member who works for you instructed them to inform me
to stop sending in my Victim Sheets and that all my cases will go to his desk
and not be investigated. I have known
that family member since he was born and I watched him grow. None of this type of behavior is a surprise
to me. In fact, it’s just par for the
course when it comes to my family members and accountability for the past. My purpose is to right what wrongs that I can
and send home the missing before I die.
This is a moralistic soul progression for me, and I cannot stop until I
die. My afterlife is very important to
me and many of my family members will not be joining me on the lighter side of
eternity. I have accepted this and have
my own pastoral care when it comes to these incidents. I supported many a victim through the
recovery from abuses of the pedophilic catholic priests and held many a hand as
young females prepared for court to testify against their offenders. Along with this I have escorted many victims
to court and sat in the pews while the attorneys asked them questions. In my time on earth, I find that I am
perpetually advocating for someone. From
Civil Rights for Cold Case victims to advocating for the disabled while I was
at UTA and fostering children while attending Texas Tech. I have seen a lot, but nothing compares to
what I myself lived through in that place I refer to as the ‘House of
Hate’.
I always knew of my traumatic past and how
many family members played a role or turned a blind eye. I have nothing but forgiveness for them all
and then late in my life in 1999 the murders began to rise from that amnesic
box that your subconscious creates to hold such atrocities until that day
arrives when it feels you can start to process those memories. Standing in the way of justice is nothing new
I have encountered it since I was a boy watching what the farmers and ranchers
did to the women who arrived to work the fields. The sherif just watched and then drove
away. It boggled my mind about what they
would do, and I fought with my own grandfather and father. Until one hit me hard enough to knock me
unconscious and I woke up in the bed of the truck or on the couch back in
Sherman Texas. This is the character
that I was born with, and it has almost gotten me killed on many
occasions. Choose your action or
in-action it doesn’t matter as memories flow I will continue to write victim
sheets and try to get those cases solved.
If you find that this child’s older sister still lives, I will make
myself available to answer any questions she has, if she wishes to know.
Since I received the information from
family members I can no longer just send victim sheets to just you. I must ‘spray and pray’ as they say and hope
that truths that wish to be known are shared and remains are returned to living
loved ones for family burials. I have
shared cases with your two predecessors, and nothing was done, not even a case
file number was generated. Det. Bah
shared that it was $50,000 to locate, exhume, DNA, and return remains and that
I needed to have victim names before he would open a case. I was trying to get cases open so that the victims’
names could be discovered. This young
girl had a name, and she was not abducted like so many of the others, that
makes her highly traceable. Her mother
and older sister held her before the paramedics placed her into that ambulance. I was so frozen in a traumatized stupor by
these events that I was carried in the house and placed on the couch. That’s where I witnessed the police officer
in full uniform tell my father who he knew by name how he was going to write
this one up. A drive by with no known
assailant.
This child is the 5th body
found on Twin Falls Street and collected by professionals during the 1970’s,
all those professionals suspected my father.
Just a tidbit of information for over 20 years my father held a top-secret
clearance at General Dynamics in Fort Worth he was an engineer on the F16. My mother retired from the Irving Independent
School System where she spent her entire career educating elementary-aged
children. Check his travel corridors and
you’ll find missing women and discovered bodies add his hunting licenses to
that and you’ll find more. Check her
tenure at Lee Britian Elementary and you’ll find missing employees and one
mother who never made it home. Her child
was in my kindergarten class. Our
teacher gathered us all in a circle and told us all about it and explained
that’s why he cried all day and we needed to be nice to him. That child deserved that mercy, but I had a
great deal of confusion about how our teacher was mandating kindness. Every day that I arrived in her Kindergarten
class I had scratches on my face and arms.
I would be wearing the same clothes the whole week and since no one at
the house would help me in the bathroom my fabrics were often soiled. That small boy who cried all day was given a
bag of snacks to take home and if he was hungry, they would order him a tray from
the cafeteria before he left, our class was only half a day.
All this kindness was occurring while I ran
out the door at my first chance to get to the cafeteria and drink whatever milk
I could find. Then when they locked the
doors on me, I went outside and climbed in the garbage cans and found whatever cartons
that they had thrown out. My hands were
too little to open the milk carton properly, so I poured the contents into my
mouth which was swollen due to the acuteness of my chapped lips and the puss bubbles
below my nose. I had to catch the pour
between my scabbed lips; it was such a small orifice that resulted in me
wearing most of that milk. As the week
progressed so did my strength and the rashes that covered my body from filth
and decay. Everyone in the family knew
and no one would save me. They did save
my older brother, the cousins took him, but two extra children were just too
many, so they pretended not to notice my bruises or the rashes on my skin. They often would make me stay in the car due during
visits to my stench. If I did make it
into the house I would have to sit on the kitchen tile or they would feed me on
the front porch. Not the hot food from
inside but fruit and fried pies. All the
neighborhood would watch and not one person would save me. I even shared with some of the kids in that
neighborhood just so someone would chat with me.
The
rule of the house was I could only use chap stick when my father applied
it. Problem was that he was never home
and when he arrived, he just collected more clothes and went out the door
again. He had a whole system in the back
of whatever car he had at the time.
Everyone on the block knew how we lived but no one helped. Sgt. Jim Alford and his wife where at our
house continually having parties with my mother. None of this is meant to sway you, in my
entire 56 years on planet earth I have never been able to sway a law
enforcement agent to bring justice into my life. Just know this is my life’s mission and I
must see it through. To me my soul
matters and where it goes after death is important to me since I do not want to
live this life again. This trauma has
brought me learning disabilities from closed head wounds, physical disabilities
due to the level of cortisol and other stress hormones that course through my
veins, then the biggest issue I have ever faced started in 1997 and became full
blown CPTSD with Dissociative Amnesia, it’s the gift that keeps on giving
‘horrors’.
Do what you will do with this new
information and know that there will be more to come as my past continually relives
itself through flashbacks from the amnesic box.
Who knows you could have blocked my email by now. My only request is that the family member in
question stays on his side of Texas and I be left alone on mine. I am an old disabled man who can barley get
around on crutches, and I do not need any drama from family members that
believe I should leave the past in the past.
I want to die a peaceful death asleep in my recliner after my kiddos
make dinner for me, with working Wi-Fi if that’s a possibility. Remember I only communicate through email, do
not call or drop by my CPTSD cannot handle that.
P.S.: I
wonder which cold case you’ll assign first to someone other than my family
member and see through to the conclusion of a name? Then the next thing that I would query is when
if at all you decide to share that information with me. Since we both know that as soon as I get it,
I will be uploading all the victim sheets from scratch and trying to get you
and your agency to solve cold case number 2.
Perhaps you’ll push all of this to your predecessor there is a legacy of
theme in your city for such behavior.
Whatever happens one day I will be pain free and on the other side of
that bridge called mortality. I know all
the victims I have been fighting for will welcome me just as they did in the
book ‘Pretty Bones’. Here is a
theological question for your pastor if you have one, what would those same
victims say to you? Time will tell us
all.
This is
one of my guiding lights:
“Above
all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins”
1 Peter
4:8 (NIV)
Keep on
covering those sins and I will keep trying to expose them for the healing of others.
Let’s see
who waits for who at that golden gate.
|
COLD CASE OFFENSE-VICTIM INFORMATION |
|
||
|
VICTIM
5 of 5 on Twin Falls |
PRE- OFFENSE |
OFFENSE |
POST- OFFENSE |
|
Description |
Collection
of Victim |
Acts
Toward Victim |
Disposal
of Victim |
|
Gender |
Abduction Prep |
Location of Act |
Prep. for Disposal |
|
FEMALE |
This young girl walked from the back apartment across
the alley and between the houses. Then
into our front yard where a pervert saw her and gave chase. |
FRONT YARD OUTSIDE
4105 TWIN FALLS |
NO PREP THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED AND TOOK HER BODY AWAY |
|
Approx. Age |
Abduction Location |
Restraint Style |
Travel for Disposal |
|
6 |
FRONT YARD of 4105 Twin Falls |
NONE SHE WAS HIT IN THE TORSO BY A BULLET |
NONE THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED AND TOOK HER WITH THEM |
|
Hair |
Abduction Scenario |
Bodily Harm Inflicted |
Scene of Disposal |
|
BLONDISH HEADED SHE WORE THICK GLASSES SO I NEVER SAW
HER EYE COLOR |
Pervert saw her and was attempting to catch her in the
alley way as she walked across. The
pervert was using his car in his attempt to capture her. |
Pervert shot her once in the torso. |
NONE THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED AND TOOK HER WITH THEM |
|
Eyes |
Abduction Transition |
Murder Weapon |
Transition for Disposal |
|
She wore thick glasses |
Pervert shot her with a pistol, and she lay in the
front lawn |
Western style black six shooter pistol |
NONE THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED AND TOOK HER WITH THEM |
|
Disappeared |
Abduction Travel |
Cause of Death |
Location of Disposal |
|
WARM MONTHS Mid 1970'S IN IRVING |
Abductor couldn’t catch her, so he shot her with a
pistol |
Gun shot to torso |
NONE THE AMBULANCE ARRIVED AND TOOK HER WITH THEM |
|
COLD CASE CLUES TO INVESTIGATE |
|
|
|
|
VICTIM
5 of 5 on Twin Falls Street |
PRE- OFFENSE |
OFFENSE |
POST- OFFENSE |
|
Description |
Criminals
Attitude |
Crime
Typology |
Criminal
After-Assault Action |
|
Assailants Gender |
Offenders Pre-Existing Psychology |
Cluster of Behavioral Offenses |
Psychological Needs for Disposal |
|
Male known to me as a boy through witnessing him as a
part of domination games played at Sgt. Alfords House and a repeat customer
of Robert Shelton as it pertained to sex slave purchases. |
This offender fits the Sexually Sadistic Personality
Disorder Criteria Driven Cluster along with Anti-Social traits that he
fulfilled through his Narcissistic means.
He met Sgt. Jim Alford as arrestee in the early 1970's. The offender who shot the gun entered our
house and had no fear of my father.
Everyone feared my father and acted accordingly this man-made direct
eye contact and challenged my father for authority of the situation. To the degree that my mother sought cover
in the kitchen where she armed herself with our largest knife and I was
headed toward the rear glass door in my attempt to run away from this
developing scene |
Offender was angry that a slave he wanted to purchase
had been sold. His SSD had been heightened
prior to purchase and now his impulsive narcissism has become heightened
since his craving could not be quenched.
This offender was extremely bold and highly capable with a pistol even
while running in retreat. This opens
the door to law enforcement training and possible military background. |
This offender felt betrayed by the lack of a purchase
that fit his pedophilic paraphiliac needs.
His anticipation had been high and then he felt betrayed. This led to an uncontrollable lust for a
replacement child. If he couldn’t have
her then no one would and he also attempted to kill me and had he been
standing still he would have accomplished that highly motivated revenge |
|
Assailants Approx. Age |
Needs Base Location |
Criminal Cluster |
Offense Based Transport |
|
This offender was a heavy-set man in his 30's who was
shaped like a bowling pin Meaning he carried his weight high like had he had
been physically fit at earlier ages. He
sprinted to his car while turning to fire quite accurately and then tumbled
over his car hood and landed on his feet.
He never fell nor did he stumble.
He seemed to have perfected these behaviors most likely through his
profession and then they became useful in his criminal pursuits necessary to
fulfill his sadistic needs. |
This was a rage motivated abduction / murder where the
offender was denied a young blonde female.
Then witnessed one in the front yard of the house that had denied him
purchase. Psychically he had suffered
a Narcissistic wound through perceived betrayal that denied him opportunity
to quench his sadistic need. This offender was raging for revenge and unable
to redirect his Psychological and Emotional needs through Delay or
Distraction which consequently led to conclude with a revenge-based murderous
attack |
Offender actions and accomplishment of intent resulting
in death of the intended innocent victim followed by the attempted murder of
his Interfamilial enemy Robert Shelton. This would lead to a criminal-intention
pattern of impulsive attacks of a homicidal needs-based psyche. This offender would have other cases in
their name which most likely would have left a court appointment and possible
conviction assigned with jail or prison sentencing. |
In the beginning of this offense the offender did turn his
car around to pursue this child and squealed his tries in his attempt to cut
her off in the alley. This offender
was able to drive his car into the mouth of the alley and then stopped and
reversed once he witnesses me dragging her back to the front yard of the
house. He stopped and parked his car
in the middle of the intersection as he exited his vehicle to give
chase. This offender would have used
his vehicle to have kidnapped and transported his victim had he been able to
catch her. |
|
Criminal Description |
Psychologically Driven Prep |
Specific Psychological Need |
Disposal Prep / Needs Based |
|
This man was approximately five foot five inches tall
and had a high round belly. He had a
full head of curly brown hair and sported the beginning of a second
chin. During the domination games he
was referred to as 'Piggy' and had to wear a black leather mask with a pig’s
snout and made to oink when on the leash. |
Pervert saw her and was attempting to catch her in the
alley way as she walked across. The
pervert was using his car in his attempt to capture her. Offender randomly saw the child as she entered
our front yard to look for her older sister.
Then his intention to drive away changed and he turned his car around
in Twin Falls Street to pursue this child.
His actions were impulsive and reactionary to the arrival of a similar
sexual target. He had arrived to
purchase a young blonde girl for sexually victimization and had been denied. |
This offender type would have a history of these
impulsive actions of at minimal aggravated assault and maximal sadistic based
murder, with a high likelihood of a sexual assault component. This would raise the likelihood of a
history of sexually based criminal activity of both a pre- and post-history. Meaning that a search of Sgt. Jim Alfords
arrest records would allow for a name and mug shot to be obtained. |
There was no prep for this attempted kidnapping and
following homicide. This offender
along with his accomplice where attempting to purchase a 'minor sex slave'
and had been denied. The actions that
followed are based on his sadistic psychological cluster where due to his narcissistic
wound he sought a revenge profile of 'if not mine then no one's' followed by
an attempted interfamilial murder manifested by his psychopathic intention to
meet his needs. |
|
Eyes |
Traceable Artifacts |
Tools Brought or Improvised |
Psychological Needs Based Disposal |
|
This offender had dark eyes and every time I witnessed
him his face was scruffy, but he never developed a beard. Maybe he had a job he had to shave
for. His hands were small and his
torso was out of proportion with his limbs. |
Offender brought with him a black pistol that had a
cylinder that rotated and a barrel longer than a snub nose style pistol. Upon discussion with responding officer
this event was classified as a Drive-By-Shooting with no suspect known. It was a homicide so that classification
should make its status perpetually open along with a cold case status. |
Western style black six shooter pistol that the
offender pulled from his right pocket as he leaped from his car and crossed
the sidewalk to acquire his victim. |
This offender was met with resistance as my father
leaped off the porch and into the front yard.
One shot from a standing position hit the child victim and then the
offender began to flee. Turning at intervals
to aim his pistol. His aim was so
close to my face that I could feel the heat of the passing projectile and had
the resulting burn associated with such intensity, much like a narrow lane of
a wind burn. Across both sides of my
face. Leading me to believe that he
had skill with a pistol acquired through situations with dynamically changing
environments that would be emotionally charged. |
|
Criminal Proximity and Location |
Needs Based Style of Attack / Abduction |
Improvisational / Specific Needs Based Terrain |
Victimological and Criminological Needs Based Disposal of Victim |
|
This offender arrived at our house on Twin Falls and
parked his 4-door light colored sedan automobile across the street. He had an accomplice that was on the
passenger side and he was thin and about the same height. That man wore a black leather hat with a
leather bill and a black leather coat that extended below his knees. In addition, he had blue jeans that had
become worn at the knees and tall black army boots. Even though they tied the loops from his
bow almost reached the ground. |
This was a rage-based revenge style motivated abduction
/ murder where the offender was denied a pre-school aged young girl with
blonde hair. Then witnessed such a
victim that met his predetermined fantasy, in the front yard of the house
that had denied him purchase.
Psychically he had suffered a Narcissistic wound through perceived
betrayal |
This offender at first had chosen the terrain of
retrieving a pre-school sex slave that he believed he had a right to
purchase. From a buyer he had used
before at a house he knew in a neighborhood that had been conditioned not to
pay attention. This choice met his
needs until he was denied and sent away empty handed. Then he witnessed a victim that could be a
sexual idolized replacement and began the impulsive pursuit of his prey. |
This offender had sadistically based plans for this
victim which involved a murderous outcome.
Due to his impulsive actions based first in his desire to acquire an
idolized replacement. He was met with
an unexpected blockage where his narcissistic wound motivated him to carry
out his revengeful plot of denying his supposed treasure to others since he
had failed to acquire the first and the second proxy for his sadistic needs. |
Comments
Post a Comment