IRVING TEXAS TWIN FALLS STREET BODY MAP

 

I will begin with the red circles for abduction starting in the high left corner of the map.  The apartment parking lot was a situation where a brother had shown up to interrogate Robert about his missing sister.  He was a young man of maybe 20 with blonde hair and wearing cut of denim shorts.  Robert slammed him onto the concrete and put a gash in his head.  Then he loaded the now unconscious man into the passenger side of the car he drove to our house in.  Then Robert drove that car and parked it in the parking lot of that complex.  He came back home and he watched that car through our sliding glass porch door until night fall.  Then he moved that car again and I was not a part of that move.

            The 5 red circles represent mostly walking traffic or people who knocked on our door.  One was a young girl about age 6 with blonde hair who was simply walking on our sidewalk.  The next was another blonde girl riding her bicycle who was about 8 years old and had special needs.  She and I had been playmates, and she had ridden to our house to find me, and Robert snatched her in through the side door.  Another had to do with a blonde teen age jogger who entered the house because Robert spoke to her about baby sitting me.  Her brother continued with the jog and came back for his sister.  At that time, she was already deceased and hidden in the garage.  Her mother and brother came back later and after a few days her father showed up.  The police searched the house and guarded our house as Robert used his army pup sent to cover the fact that he was digging a deep round hole in the backyard and that is where she resides.  During a sleet storm a blonde girl who was a cheerleader came looking for my older brother.  She was snatched and caused my parents deep wounds due to her biting.  She was sold and later I witnessed her at a barn party where she was murdered.  The next was the youngest blonde-haired girl who lived next door and her and I would play in her pool.  Her mother’s boyfriend drowned her, and my parents accepted a fee for burying the body in the back yard.  Later that man came back to retrieve his fee and my father killed him.  Another involved a Mexican teenager who Glenda was pretending to interview for domestic work and then Robert attempted to kidnap.  She had learned to fight somewhere, and it took both of them many minutes to subdue her.  She was bundled up and sold to two young black men wearing overalls who put her into the back of a work van and drover off.  The one after that was a transgendered Mexican teen age boy who wore dresses and makeup.  He was looking for the missing Mexican women in our back yard when Robert caught him, and he is buried somewhere in the back yard though I don’t know where.  Almost all the Mexican females came from the catholic church on 183 behind Dennys.  I was made to go there to attend catholic classes in Spanish so that my parents could gain their trust.

            The circle between twin falls and the alley involved a blonde girl who was a friend of my older brother and came to our house often to try and flirt with him.  He was not interested in her and ignored her.  One day she came to the basketball backboard in the alley and Robert, and the two older brothers snatched her then pushed her into their van.  I saw her later at a barn party, but I did not see her demise.  The next circle on the left represents maids that had been kidnapped from the house directly across the street.  That women delt in undocumented Mexican females for domestic jobs.  Robert used those domestics to fill orders and then compensated Mrs. Gonzales later with jewelry that Glenda had stolen.  The circle that is on the other side of Portland Street involved a female who darted out of the ‘house of hate’ and made it that far before Robert caught her and carried her back.  The last one close to logan street represents another woman who had darted out of the side of the ‘house of hate’ and made it that far before being reclaimed and brought back.  I was in the red station wagon (Lic. QDS194) with Glenda when this dark-haired naked female figure darted across the front of the car and we witnessed this event together.

            At the top in another parking lot was a boy I played with that we called Lamone.  He was abducted by my father through his driver’s side window.  All that was left was his bike and shoes that littered the ground.  I was there later when Robert drove us for hours into ranch land and found us a ravine.  My dissociative state was so intense that I couldn’t recall this event until just recently.  Many times, after his abduction I asked the other children about him, and they would pound on me for being sick and playing games.  They all were mourning him, and I had no idea why they were sad.  One day I went to his grandmother’s door and asked about him, and they swooped me up then pulled me inside and yelled at me.  Then the women embraced me as they figured I was mourning too just like them.  Then I was hugged by one family member after another as we all cried. Then they set me back outside the door and I was once again lost to a dissociative state and wandered around aimlessly until dark. 

            The Cul-De-Sac involved three elementary-aged red-headed girls that looked and acted like sisters.  They all had deep Irish accents that made understanding them extremely difficult for me.  Add that to their word choices and I was confused by them and totally lost in translation.  They were in the backyard of one of these houses in the cul-de-sac when they spotted me.  We talked briefly and then I went home.  They must have followed me since one of them was knocking at the front door just after I arrived home.  While I was outside with her trying to get her to leave my father showed up and dragged her in through the side door.  Then her sisters eventually showed up, and all died in the garage by Robert’s hand.  Sgt. Jim Alford showed up and then those bodies were loaded into a loud truck and taken out by DFW airport, most likely the ravine.  The circle at Thomas Haley represents a girl from that school who was in 5th grade and came into our class to teach us chisanbop.  That was a Korean math technique where you use your fingers to multiple large numbers.  Then that child and her mother would sit outside after school while I tried to teach her to ride my bicycle.  My dissociative state was so active that when she asked me in the halls if I had ridden my bike to school, I didn’t remember her and I thought she was asking because she intended to steal my bicycle.  Sgt. Jim Alford kidnapped this girl and tried to sell her to my father, but her face was too damaged.  The mother told everyone in the neighborhood how the police wouldn’t help her and she carried round her daughter’s picture in a frame and stood outside the Stop-n-Go all day asking everyone if they had seen her. 

            The last red circle was somewhere in the bird streets.  This woman and possibly her daughter had been abducted from their house through the garage and into the back alley.  This woman is traceable through her either substitute teaching or becoming a teacher later in the year at Sam Houston Junior High School while I was in attendance there.  She was adamant that I was being abused at school and home and couldn’t believe the way that I was treated at that school by the faculty.  Mrs. Alford worked there in the front office during my time at that school and had heard that this woman had made comments about calling child protective services.  Mrs. Alford called my mother who had taken a year off from teaching for medical reasons.  What was happening was that my mother’s addiction had gotten to a point where she couldn’t maintain a job.  That means when Mrs. Alford called my mother she showed up quickly and ready to fight.  This whole incident full of threats and curse words took place in the center of the front office, which has an open floor plan and means everyone could see and hear.  This woman’s daughter was present since she too was attending that school.  The last thing I saw about her and maybe her daughter was when Glenda brought Robert back to that house and he was driving a car with a large trunk and out of that house came two tarp bundles that he loaded in that trunk and drove off.

            The blues are easy to handle all five had their bodies located on Twin Falls each within 24 hours of their disposal or found at the spot their life ended.  Law enforcement was there and knew it was my father in 4 of these events.  The fifth which involve the girl shot in the front yard was classified as a drive by according to the policeman who came into the house and told my father how he was writing that incident up.  How anyone would believe that a small female child was the target of a drive by is beyond me.  Yes, they could have concluded that someone was shooting at my father but if corruption was not involved in the law enforcement rank and file then wouldn’t that act of violence have started an investigation into him???

            The green circles are simple; bodies are buried across Esters Road at the back of those streets that are bare and the DFW airport had to buy due to noise pollution.  Then there are the 14 graves in the backyard of 4105 Twin Falls.  I have mapped out the backyard before, but the detective said he never received it, so I created a new one.  Over the decades I have learned to keep copies of everything.  In the beginning of trying to solve these cold cases I truly was nieve and thought I would mail out a three-ring binder, and all would be settled but no that is not how this chapter of my life is working.  I am taking time away from journaling my flashbacks in hopes that this new attempt will encourage law enforcement to do what should have been done all along.

            Purple is another simple one where it attaches to murders committed.  Many murders of slaves and witnesses that had to disappear occurred at that house.  If my mother had been successful in her attempts my murder would have occurred there too, and my body would have been buried in the backyard or the ravine by DFW or the creek behind the golf range. 

            The black circle signifies the activities that occur as part of the slave trade.  Victims are bought or abducted then either or delivered right away to fill an order or they must be stored before purchase.  They then are advertised as in my father’s era through phone calls, word of mouth, auction, or Gipson’s department store.  Through one of those entities, they are then moved into a short-lived part of their sex slave life.  In the case of my grandfather barn rape parties are the primary destinations.  At Sam Houston Junior High rentals of sex slave could occur for those offenders who couldn’t take a slave home.  Then added to all these places is the availability to turn a slave back into the seller for punishment or disappearance.  Then at times a sex offender would bring a family member they had been committing incest against for the purpose of disposal.  Other times envelopes would be given to my father with a thick load of money and a note that had an address and description of an upcoming witness that needed to disappear.  Many of those are in the DFW ravine.

            The orange circle is applied at places that I remember where torture occurred.  The ‘house of hate’ was a site for such activities and the noise of screams both from the victim and my parents carried through the neighborhood.  The noise was so loud at times that I was woken from a deep sleep and thought ghosts had entered my house.  Then when I made it downstairs with my blanket atop my head, I would discover the real reason for that sound.  Dissociation would take me away while Amnesia erased that slate of unconsciousness much like a negative from an old timey camera that couldn’t be developed.  All these names elude me and even today I cannot recall people’s names unless I give them a nickname even then it’s questionable lol.

            I made this map for any in law enforcement to use who would finally use their time and budget to solve these crimes and send the dead home.  I am now in the care of a neurologist due to severe headaches that accompany my flashbacks.  My concern is that I will have one flashback to many that will cause an aneurysm and my death or severe disability will follow.  Today I am cognizant and capable of answering any questions that you may have if you send them via email.  Please pick anyone of these victims to get the cases headed in the right direction.  Two easy ones that come to mind and are traceable through W2’s or the teenager that worked at the popcorn store in Irving mall or the young women who worked at the bonanza in Irving.  Then there are so many missing teens throughout the various high schools in Irving who most likely had become documented runaways but then had their case files stolen and destroyed.  Please use the media or start utilizing the classmate finder where you can email various people who attended those schools at that time.  It costs money and I am on disability thus I cannot afford to try that avenue.  Please keep high quality notes on your investigation.  I believe that some law enforcement has told me they exhausted their opportunities to locate names.  There is no way to check their work, and I find that with these many abductions from that era it would be easy to stumble across a case or two that related if true investigation was occurring.  If any agent explains to you that they accomplished their due diligence, please ask for that case file and verify those results.  I am of the opinion that those case files do not exist in complexity nor completion.

When the forefathers of your profession have accepted bribes and conducted themselves with actions traceable to a corruptible system of immoral and unethical policy and procedural ethos of ‘No Money No Justice’.  Then you, as the newest generation of that same law enforcement profession, must take the necessary strides to rectify these wrongs, enable the truth to prevail and conclude your endeavors by ‘Sending the Dead Home’.


 

 


 

Text Box: PAVED                                               ALLEY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE