JUST AN UPDATE EMAILED TO DMILLER@CITYOF IRVING.ORG 2025

 

5/23/25, 7:56 AM                                                                                  Gmail - Just an update on Shelton cold case

            M Gmail                                                              B. Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>


Just an update on Shelton cold case

1 message

     B. Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>                                                                Fri, May 23, 2025 at 7:56 AM

To: dmiller@cityofirving.org

Today I emailed the cold case foundation in a request for funding pertaining to the search for the graves that I have outlined for you. I followed this with the resource center for cold case missing children's cases since they are new to me and maybe able to help with funding as well. The national parks service was included in this morning's emails since my father hunted people when he hunted game and he also deposited victims from other places upon their lands when we would go hunting and fishing. I did not know that they had a cold case squad until this morning's search for new resources.

Many times I was with my father when we would show up at what I suspected were public or lottery hunts that had assigned spots. He would drag me along and we would wait for gun fire then he would walk in that direction and kill other hunters for their game. He also killed a ranger or police officer when they tried to catch him for having committed this act. I was young and this was the 1970's and I have no idea where we were. He left the officer in his squad car with his legs sticking out and touching the ground when we drove away. He left the deer at the bottom of a steep embankment in his getaway.

Then I found out that immigration has a cold case squad which had never come up before in any of my searches. I informed them of the women that I suspected were undocumented since they only spoke spanish. They are in a row closest to the chain link fence and two of them are related since one came looking for the other and my Robert caught her. I haven't included them in your victim sheets simply since law enforcement did not represent their rights when I was young and that allowed them to disappear without investigation and I simply felt that they would be ignored now in 2025. Some of them should be traceable through the catholic church on 183 in irving. The family figured out that they were buried in our backyard and I watched their funeral procession that came down the alley behind the house as they held candles encased in glass and lit as part of the ceremony.

I am simply so excited that you're new and not promoted from the rank and file of this agency. It's my belief that you will be less beholden to the history of this agency and more likely to send the loved ones home. I had lunch yesterday with people in law enforcement and though I am hopeful their consensus is that this is just a therapeutic endeavor that releases my stress and allows me to keep my depression low. Since, I have been engaged with these cases since 1999 and I have endured a great deal including but not limited to having been followed more than once and had all my electronics infiltarted and scanned, then lied to concerning their intent to visit me at my house to discuss cases along with agencies enacting detectives who were not even solicited to investigate any of the cases that I developed but appeared at my place of work when I was not there and attempted to harrass me by asking people in the building who were unrelated to my job about me and if I had discussed murders with them.

Please do not attempt any of these tactics. I provided you with six solid cases that have traceable histoires and two additional cases that disappeared from the same elementary school. Add to this the undocumented women and the teenage jogger in the backyard and the tally rises to an additional six. If ever the bodies and victims are accounted for through the cases of the national forestry service and just the bodies I witnessed being thrown into the ravine close to the DFW airport. I believe that I have supplied well over twenty cases. There are so many others that I witnessed either being abducted or in captivity but never observed where they were disposed of many of these were highschool girls from the metroplex according to how they answered Roberts questions when he was collecting them or sizing them up for sale. This whole fiasco has been such a dereliction of duty from the beginning and I am now old and tired and I want to lay this burden down. Please send me an email telling me that my friends are wrong and that you will take this from here so I can simply let it all go.

https://mail.goog r-34422408178458..                                                                                                                                                                                                        1/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE