PLEASE FUND THESE COLD CASES TOO CAO 2025

 

5/21/25, 1:14 PM                                                                                   Gmail - Please help fund these Cold Cases

            M Gmail                                                               B. Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>


Please help fund these Cold Cases

1 message

     B. Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>                                                             wed, May 21, 2025 at 8:08 AM

To: CAO@cityofirving.org

I have been trying for years to get these cold cases investigated and the victim sent home to their loved ones.

Detective Bah always wants a name for the victim I names were not mentioned around me when I was young and they do not come through in my flashbacks. I suffer from Dissociative Amnesic Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have since 1997. I have been turning cold cases in since 2000 and law enforcement wants names and for those names to appear on their missing lists. What I can offer you is 4 victims that disappeared from Lee Britain elementary and two of those can be traced by W2's. All four victims' disappearance dates will correspond to the employment of my biological mother Glenda Shelton who worked at that school for just a few years before being transferred to Thomas Haley

Elementary which is closer to our house. The street behind Thomas Haley Elementary is called Twin Falls. There are 3 victims that were disposed of at the drainage ditch behind Thomas Haley. An additional victim was stabbed by the drainage ditch but ran to an alley way just off of Twin Falls and bled out. His distinctive feature is that he had a white cast on his left arm that extended above his elbow. I will attach their victim sheets here and my short story where I present a longitudinal scale of what was happening as I progressed through your public school system. Please do not kill this investigation due to legal ramifications. I don't want money, I want a clean soul. When you start sending the remians home then i completed my part and i can go forth to another world, I am not suicidal just in a lot of pain and exhausted from this endeavor and having to live on disability.

I have been told over and over that exhuming the dead is not in the budget could you somehow ask President Trump for a few dollars to at least get one body home. One of the cases was a teenage jogger lured into the house and murdered, her brother came looking for her but the police believed my parents and not him. If only one body can go home then let's send her since he must still be alive and I know exactly where her body was buried and in what position. Detective Bah has copies of everything including the grid of the burial ground that I hand wrote for him. I don't expect this email to gain any traction since you have to protect the city and not the victims but it was worth a try.

2 attachments

cold case 2024 victim sheet investigation request.docx 964K

BORN INTO A CRIME FAMILY 2025.docx 119K

https://mail.goog r24115391335457 ...                                                                                                                                                                                                     1/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE