QUESTION IN ESSAY FORMAT: WILL THE VAN CHILDREN EVER BE FOUND? 2025

 

WILL THE VAN CHILDREN EVER BE FOUND?

            The van children will never be searched for in my opinion based upon my experiences with law enforcement.  First, I have been asked for the names of those that I have seen disappear and I have none for these children.  In fact, I don’t even have an accurate number, when the first group fell out of the van, they were in a pile mixed between the dead, wounded and those begging for help.  Even then there were girls hunkered down and hiding inside the van between the seats.  Then that farmer and his special needs son arrived and took the girls away in barrels.  It just now dawned on me that it’s late and I really do not want more content to get stirred up here, so let’s see how far I get before I close for the night.  The second van was even more difficult to count since they were already in a pile before I got there as I have recalled so far.  Then add the weather conditions to both situations and you have to include that I was attacked at both episodes by the Vice Principal.  The children buried under the school where being moved and placed while I was in full frozen mode and led around by Glenda.  Those buried out in the B team scrimmage area were transported off into a fog while I was seated, and my face was covered with facial remains of the corpses.  These situational variants make for a story that law enforcement will never believe and require 100’s of hours of research and the records most likely were destroyed to cover their tracks.  Our only possibility is if some other orphans remembered this time frame and could name some of those that disappeared, and those names could me matched to birth certificates.

            In both vans full of these children, they wore dark blue pants and skirts with white tops, and all had these tiny black shoes on.  The first van looked as if they were on their way to an event and the second van had children with hooded ponchos.  This is not much to add to a possible group victim sheet. To add to this dilemma, I have never designed a group victim sheet and still am fumbling with how that would be arranged.  My chance to bring enough pressure to the powers that be would involve success with my other cases first.  I would have to have built some type of relationship with the media to get them to assign investigative reporters to dig for the correlating institutions.  The catholic church has been behind horrendous things that happened to children and the cover up that they kept active for decades.  Getting the general public to believe me would be far more possible than convincing powerful organizations to invest money for investigation and for some to open themselves to lawsuits.  It was explained to me that just opening one cold case investigation can cost $50,000 and this one involves over two dozen children.  Granted they most likely came from the same place, but I am sure multiple victims increase the monies needed to begin excavation.

            I recently used google earth to view Sam Houston and it has grown but the scrimmage field may be untouched I need an aerial map from 1979 to know for sure.  Then there was a parking lot added to the bottom of the hill where the outside basketball hoops had been.  I am not sure if they changed anything under the gymnasium floor, if they had then those bodies would be very difficult to exhume.  Where my thoughts are at this moment involves the rage that the Vice Principal had toward me on both occasions.  He literally punched and kicked me while screaming that he was going to kill me and then in the other he was removed from the top of my chest as he was trying to strangle me to death, that’s when they moved me to the rear van tire.  If there is any truth to his rage, then there will be more to come, and I will have more information to work with at a later date.  As for now I am closing out and as of 4/29/25 we shall see what my amnesic mind will release in time.  As always know that your journey matters too and one day I hope to read your journey through your amnesic mind as you solve your own mysteries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE