REQUEST EMAIL TO CHIEF DEPUTY GARY MCDANIEL 2020

 Happy Bryanson

Witness to event

20411 Veronica Lane

Farmersville, TX 75442

June 12th 2020

Chief Deputy Gary McDaniel

Investigative and Judicial Services

Dallas County Sheriff Dept.

133 N. Riverfront Boulevard

Dallas, TX 75207

Dear Chief Deputy Gary McDaniel

            I am writing you this letter since I believe you can help me.  I have a cold case involving a small child who is buried in my biological parents back yard.  She was placed there by my biological father he had dug the hole in expectations of her remains and after doing so both my biological parents wanted the boyfriend of the child’s Mother to pay them for hiding this body and creating the story that would defy the investigator who showed up to determine foul play.

            Please note that I have PTSD and that I have dissociations caused by shock that repress memories until somehow they come forth, they are vivid and greatly detailed.  This case is extremely simple to solve the Mother of this child lived next door to my childhood home.  The address of this home was 4109 Twin Falls my home was 4105 twin falls, they share a dividing fence.  There are other bodies in that same back yard, but I did not have enough information on them to conclude an identity.  My attorney was informed by detective Andrew Bah of the Irving police force that for a case to be opened he would have to communicate with my biological parents.  I see no justifiable reason to alert those two, they would simply deny all and then turn their wrath upon me and I am now a frail man who has had to apply for disability due to the ravages of PTSD.  My flashbacks have torn muscles and bulged disks, I cannot endure their onslaught.  They both have shared with me on numerous occasions how suicide is a way out of accountability, I can not have that on my conscious.

Please review what I have enclosed and call my attorney with any questions you have Elisha Hollis (903-450-2473).

Sincerely,

Happy Bryanson

Title

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE