REQUEST EMAIL TO CHIEF OF POLICE JEFF SPIVEY 2020

 Happy Bryanson

Witness to Event

825 W. Irving Boulevard

Irving, TX 75060

June 12th 2020

Jeff Spivey

Chief of Police

Irving Tx

825 w. Irving Boulevard

Irving, TX 75060

Dear Jeff Spivey:

            I am writing since I need your help AGAIN, as you know I have severe PTSD that often results in flashbacks with vivid and detailed dissociation memories.  This time I ask that you confirm the name of this child through her Mother followed by a birth certificate and consequently a death record.  Before, you inform the criminals of this case that your investigating them.  It would show presents of mind if you could also move forward while recalls that I have informed you that biologicals work for your city and will raise the flag if you do not follow strict confidentiality. 

            This case is the easiest I believe I could inform you of, the victim lived next door at 4109 Twin Falls and is buried approximate to the wooden divider fence that separates one yard from another.  The detective that arrived which I believe to be an Irving Police detective knew my biologicals from other crimes.  Perhaps, he was one of the many officers who searched my biologicals house so several times before due to disappearances that traced back to them.  When you locate your retired employees ask them why they never found any of the bodies.  In my flashbacks it was revealed that my biologicals had some type of hidey hole in the garage.  As part of this flashback I witnessed that the Police made one search of the house looking for the little girl.  Then they came back and searched the house a second time within about an hour and this time they brough flashlights and magnifying glasses and focused on the doors and their arches.  Both these searches had been agreed to by the biologicals due in part that they knew the body was not in the house.

            This NO FIND search allowed the biologicals leverage to get the police out of the house and separated from the Mothers boyfriend.  The biologicals then promptly told this man that for helping him hide the body and creating the story to mislead the police they wanted money.  My biological father wanted $5000.00 my biological mother wanted $15,000.00.  The man left telling both of my biologicals that he did not have that kind of money nor did he have any way to get it.  Also these are kidnappings which would justify the FBI’s involvement and their investigative recovery team should be used since by now this will require sifting for remains.

           

 

Another suggestion for your employees who are retired is to ask which if them attempted to interview my biological mother at Lee Britain elementary.  A student Teacher disappeared and the last know where-a-bouts where that my biological mother was going to give her a ride home.  The officers where in her classroom at the end of her day and then followed her to her parked car.  While attempting to drive home she parked on a side street full of rage and screaming, I was in that car.  The officers pulled behind got out and attempted to talk with her by knocking on the driver’s window.  She rolled the window partly down and screamed at them and then sat there screaming after she rolled the window up.  There are least three missing from Lee Britain elementary and you will find others who went missing at other schools she was employed at.  I am sure the same applies for wherever my biological father worked simply due to his proclivities. 

Please remember that biologicals have shared with me on several occasions that suicide was the ultimate plan to thwart accountability.  My goal is not destruction of my biologicals but to achieve the discovery and exhumation of bodily remains so that these children can be placed with family.  I have serious doubts that either of these two biologicals will ever spend anytime in custody.  They are all-pros of crime and most likely have a plan for if they are discovered.  I am the only one in the biological system who speaks out.  Others conduct business with them and yet even more concern themselves with their own complicity.

            I hope that this time you can assign this case to your most open minded and skilled detective.  This is an easy case and if focused upon can be moved many steps forward in a month or so.  Please allow the Mother of this child to gain freedom from her NEVER KNOWING and while your exhuming this body perhaps you will stumble across the others and after that I can explain what bodies are at the DFW airport.

Sincerely,

 

Happy Bryanson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE