REQUEST EMAIL TO CHRISKUNKLE@AISOCC.COM 2020
3/6/2020 Gmail
- I have several Cold Cases

I have several Cold Cases
1
message
![]()
Happy Texan <bighappytexan@gmail.com> Fri,
Mar 6, 2020 at 8:50 PM
To: chriskunkle@aisocc.com, Erica
Crawford <DrCrawford@crawfordpsychology.com>, Elisha Hollis
<elishahollis@gmail.com>
Hello,
My name is
Brian Happy Bryanson, my Attorneys name is Elisha Hollis and my psychologists
name is Erica Crawford. I would like to know the steps of how to apply for your
services. I am a social worker and my
attorney works Pro Bono thus we have no funds.
All I will ask you is to find a surviving brother of one of the victims,
he was a witness to these events as was I.
These offenders are my biological parents this brother saw her abducted
and ran to get his parents I was inside the house and saw how she was murdered
and where she is buried. The Police
never believed the brother and they never spoke to me perhaps I was too
young. I was diagnosed with Amnesia in
the 1990's later the DSM began to offer a diagnosis of Trauma related
dissociation. This is the category I
currently reside in and am working through. Every law enforcement agency wants
to question my biological's before they continue, I know that this will set off a chain of
events that will end in my death. Both
parents and one of my siblings have tried to kill me before but it was written
off as a domestic situation I still carry scares both physical and mental from
these events. If you could help me find
the Brother, who knows they could have blamed him, then I have another avenue
of a separate witness. They would then
have to take this seriously and once they break ground for one body they have
to search for the others in that back
yard. I hope you choose to visit with us soon.
Happy
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ik=38036af8dc&view=pt&search=all&permthid=thread-a%3Ar752020205663407485&simpl=msg-a%3Ar7536726931… 1/1
Comments
Post a Comment