REQUEST EMAIL TO HONORABLE NATHAN JOHNSON DISTRICT 16 TEXAS SENATOR 2020
Happy Bryanson
20411 Veronica Ln
Farmersville TX 75231
Honorable Nathan Johnson
District 16
Texas Senator
10260 N Central Expressway
Suite 250
Dallas, TX 75231
To:
I need your help; this letter is my formal request
concerning the exhumation of a small child.
I recently had a flashback about yet another horrible event where a
child is buried by my biological parents.
I have had PTSD symptoms my entire life, and it has taken some time to
realize what trauma can do to a psyche.
With this diagnosis comes dissociations that occurred in childhood and
then manifest again in adulthood as vivid tactile re-experiences. One of these occurred recently and revealed
yet another episode of my biologicals abusing children who resided outside the
house. This one was not murdered by them
but was buried in the backyard of my childhood home.
I am asking for whatever help you can provide for this
child. I sent another case to detective
Andrew Bah of the Irving Police, and he informed my attorney that in order to
move forward and open a case he would have to start the investigation by
interviewing my biologicals. I suspect
he would accept their denials and close the case, and then I would be left
dealing with their revenge tactics. I
believe that the cases should be investigated by first determining the name of
the victim, and then concluding that they disappeared near to this house. A case I sent detective Bah involved a
teenage jogger, and her Brother, who witnessed his Sister being abducted into
this house. The Brother alerted his parents and police were called. The Police chose to believe my biologicals
and protected them from the victim’s family by parking cars in front of and in
the alley behind this house. This family’s Son protested loudly and gave an
actual account of how his Sister was abducted.
Later that night that child, the boy’s sister, was buried beneath the
center tree in my biological parents’ backyard just beyond the concrete
porch. All that needed to be done was to
find the report from this case and locate the brother who witnessed the
abduction. Then you have probable cause
to exhume her remains, and consequently the others. The Irving Police also tried to interview my
biological mother while she was teaching at Lee Britain Elementary about a
Teacher that disappeared from there and had last been waiting for my biological
mother to give her a ride home. This
case should be in the files as well, and her body was buried at the DFW
airport.
Please ask detective Bah for the three-ring binder I sent
him; the cases are laid out in a map with their assigned numbers. I live daily with the knowledge that my
biologicals did this, and I am burdened with these memories. You cannot save me, but you can help end a
large part of the ETERNAL UNREST of these children’s loved ones. Please send these children home. If you have
any more strength after that, we can start on the DFW airport bodies.
Happy Bryanson
Comments
Post a Comment