REQUEST EMAIL TO MICHAEL GOFF 2020 DEPUTY CHIEF CRIMINAL INVETIGATIONS DIVISION
Happy Bryanson
20411 Veronica Ln
Irving TX 75442
Michael Goff
Deputy Chief
Criminal Investigations Division
305 N. O’Connor Rd.
Irving, TX 75061
TO:
I am
writing you to ask for your help, recently I sent your police department a 3-ring
binder with many victims buried in the same back yard. I was not informed about how detective Bah
was assigned this case I only know he did not want the case and it was by
default that this fell to him. He
informed my attorney that to open this case the offenders would need to be
notified and thus the seal of secrecy broken.
I am the witness to these events, and I am a frail man awaiting
disability to be approved I cannot handle the wrath of these perpetrators. I have also informed other investigators and
I believe you as well that my biologicals see suicide as their way out if ever,
they where to be held accountable. I do
not want this on my conscious it would be unbearable to me and I have had to
bear a great deal in this life.
Please
review what I have included and know that this case is the easiest I have ever
recalled. The other case involved a
female teen age jogger abducted while in the company of her brother who told
his parents who in turn involved a police agency and I believe that police
agency to have been yours. This seemed
simple but was made unachievable when I heard that detective Bah made his
requirements know. Could you please take
this case on yourself? This child lived
at 4109 Twin Falls and is buried at 4105 Twin Falls her family rented that
house. Through simple investigative
techniques she can be located and then her childbirth certificate, this would
be followed by requesting a death certificate.
Then you have your evidence that will grant you a warrant. Please let the FBI conduct this search you
are looking at several bodies in a confined area and they are bone fragments
now which will need to be archeologically processed to match up with how I saw
them placed which in turn will help your case.
I know you will never get a conviction on any of these victimizers they
are way too crafty, and they love to re-experience their crimes through denial. However, you can play a part in sending them
home to their loved ones.
Please have
whoever you assign this new case to contact my attorney Elisha Hollis (903-450-2473). If you find that you need to arrest me or
lash out at me in anyway please just make contact with my attorney and I will
turn myself in or he can accept whatever court papers you wish to file. Please my PTSD is severe I cannot handle
surprises so any contact with me will take place through him and on his
schedule, remember I too am a victim of my own biologicals.
Happy Bryanson
Title
Comments
Post a Comment