REQUEST EMAIL TO TEXAS RANGERS COLD CASE UNSOLVED HOMICIDES 2020

 Happy Bryanson

Witness to the event

20411 Veronica Lane

Farmersville TX, 75442

June 12th 2020

Texas Rangers

Cold Case

Unsolved Homicides

350 w. IH 30

Garland, TX 75043

Dear Texas Rangers:

Hello again I am writing one more time in hopes that you will help.  I have had yet another flashback that resulted in repressed memory, but this victim has an address, 4109 Twin Falls.  Her Mother and a man I assumed was her Mother’s boyfriend lived there and the Mother who was blond had a small blond daughter.  This child is buried in the backyard of 4105 Twin falls my biological father dug the hole placed her in the hold, repositioned her remains while she was in the hole and then covered up the hole and stomped on it to flatten the earth.

            All you need to do is find this child’s Mother from their you will extract a name and eventually she will tell you her side of this story.  This is an incredible easy case; I would request that your most capable investigator be assigned to this homicide.  I recently sent a case in to the Irving Police department and was informed by detective Andrew Bah that my last case could not be opened unless they started their investigation by interviewing my biologicals.  My PTSD is barely manageable at times and not manageable at others to stir these extremely aggressive and vengeful people up and would place me in great danger.  I opted out of this simply due to his insistence that this was the only direction he would agree too.

            What I am asking of you is too please locate the Mother find out the name of the child, acquire a birth certificate, and then confirm that the child is deceased.  This approach makes so much more sense to me and I am unsure why this type of progress could not be addressed.  I believe that detective bar informed my attorney of this since these cases require ingenuity, forethought and a constitution not generally found in the everyday person.  Please do not take a passive role and get activated with intent and follow through that one should find at the Ranger level of the DPS.  I read about your success and I visit your cold case pages whenever I have the energy to do so.  I offer my DNA to you, my biological murdered people throughout the state of Texas and beyond.  If you have DNA then my donation can get you at least a familial match and from there the answers you seek.

            Please save this Mother from her torment and the pain of NEVER KNOWING Rangers have saved many from that lingering emotional death please add this one to your list and I know my DNA will help you so contact my attorney Elisha Hollis (903-450-2473) and lets set up a blood draw.

Sincerely,        

 

Happy Bryanson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE