REQUEST EMAIL TO WILLIAM P. BARR U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDENT 2020

 Happy Bryanson

Witness to event

20411 Veronica Lane

Farmersville TX, 75442

June 12th 2020

William P. Barr

U.S. Attorney General

Advisor to the President

Washington DC 205030-0001

Dear William P. Barr:

            I am writing you for your help. I suffer from PTSD, and I have severe flashbacks that contain my traumas in vivid details.  One of such traumas involves a small young girl being buried in the backyard of my biologicals house. I am sending you her victim sheet, and with it an open letter to all Cold Case agencies that I believe can help in one way or another. 

            I have attempted to open a case with the Irving police, and detective Andrew Barr explained to my attorney that to open this case he would need to interview the biologicals that put her in the ground.  This would alert them and place my life in danger. I am a feeble man now due to my trauma related injuries and have had to file for disability.  I cannot handle the stress of the revenge that this detective would open upon me.  All that need occur at stage one is to locate the victim’s living loved ones and acquire a name. From that, it can be determined that they are deceased.  This is made even easier due to my knowledge of the address of this victim.

Please help end the ETERNAL UNREST of the loved ones of these children. There are more buried in that backyard yet to be discovered.

Sincerely,

Happy Bryanson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE