REQUEST FOR HELP EMAIL TO PROSECUTORS@CITYOFIRVING.ORG
5/21/25,
1:13 PM Gmail
- I need help with some cold cases
M
Gmail B.
Happy Bryanson <brianhappybryanson@gmail.com>
![]()
I need help
with some cold cases
1 message
![]()
B. Happy Bryanson
<brianhappybryanson@gmail.com> wed,
May 21, 2025 at 8:35 AM
To: prosecutors@cityofirving.org
I know that I have emailed before
with no results but I have had additional flashbacks and they contain more
discernible information. I now have recalled 4 cases who's abduction took place
either at Lee Britain Elementary or was a result of having worked there. Two of
these were employed by the Irving School District and another was a student
teacher. The employees are traceable through W2's and their last paycheck would
mark their final day. The fourth was a young Mexican girl abducted in the rear
parking lot by the cafeteria. I also have 4 bodies collected in the early
1970's when my family first moved to Twin Falls. Three of these victims were
disposed of in the drainage ditch behind Thomas Haley and the fourth was
stabbed in the back at the drainage ditch but ran to an alleyway off of twin
falls and bled out there, his distinctive characteristic was that he had a
white cast on his left arm that went above his elbow. All four of these bodies
had police involvement from the Dallas Police and the Dallas sheriff's office.
I remember all the uniformed men in Tan and Blue and how distinctive the cars
were that lined our street and our alley way. The same cars that lined our
street are exactly like the police cars I looked up in google images. Please do
not kill this case in an attempt to protect the city. I do not want money, I
want a clean soul and to leave this world without this burden. I am not
suicidal just exhausted and in a great deal of constant pain as my body falls
apart due to the toxcity of constant stress coursing through my body especailly
after reliving the past. I live on disability now and my health is failing so
please grant an old man his request and send the victims home to their loved
ones and allow them to be placed in family plots. I don't expect any results
from my request but if you wish to interview me I would prefer it be through
email. When law enforcement doesn't want to work on a case they often contort
interviews and evidence to their needs and not those of the victim and enduring
that triggers me. Please note I suffer from Dissociative Amnesic Complex Post
Traumatic Stress disorder and need someone from a mental health background to
go forward. I have attached the victim sheets and a short story that explains
the cases in a longitudinal order, this is not an exhaustive list there are
many more bodies but they are not as traceable as these.
![]()
2 attachments
BORN INTO A CRIME FAMILY 2025.docx 119K
cold case 2024 victim
sheet investigation request.docx
•-=-J 964K
https://mail.goog
r885516290541164... 1/1
Comments
Post a Comment