TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY TEXAS RANGER DIVISION: CIVIL RIGHTS COLD CASE VIOLATION 2025

 


 

Request for Oversight by Texas Rangers Cold Case Unit


To:  Whomever is brave enough to accept and talented enough to guide these cases to solution and out of the harbor of corruption that they currently find themselves docked by no fault of their own.
Commander, Texas Rangers Cold Case Unit
Texas Department of Public Safety
P.O. Box 4087
Austin, TX 78773-0001



Brian “Happy” Bryanson
20411 Veronica Lane Farmersville TX, 75442
BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com
214-728-8735
Only send emails please no physical contact, I am a true CPTSDer and cannot handle the stress of questioning in person about these events.

Date: September 27th 2025


Dear Texas Rangers Cold Case Division,
            I respectfully request that the Texas Rangers Cold Case Unit assume oversight in investigating a network of unsolved homicides, suspected human trafficking fatalities, and associated civil rights violations originating from incidents in and around Irving, Texas, primarily between the 1970s through 1990s. I am a disabled whistleblower who has experienced direct intimidation by local law enforcement, including Sgt. Hummert—a family member fully aware of my status as a crime victim who currently receives psychological services from an agency who specializing in working with traumatized victims of crime.  Along with my physical impairments that require assistive mobility devices and learning disability accommodations. 

This assailant is aware that I live on welfare and that I am homed at my older brother’s farm out of kindness.  However, if too much stress is caused, I will lose what little I have, and it will result in his intention of stopping my pursuit of justice due to homelessness and the lack of access it will cause.  I will have no Wi-Fi, Computer, or Printer in which to create my Cold Case requests and he is aware of this.  He is also aware that the stress he is causing me will trigger my flashbacks and leave me bed bound for days while trying to endure the physical pain caused by reliving these events.

This request includes oversight into the following issues:
• Tampering with or obstruction of cold case evidence files by local departments.
• Witness intimidation, harassment, and psychological targeting by Sgt. Hummert Detective of Missing Persons and Cold Cases.
• Civil rights violations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), 42 U.S.C. § 1983, and 18 U.S.C. § 1512 (witness tampering).
• Exhumation and forensic investigation of alleged homicide victims whose families have not been allowed the dignity of burial or identification.
• Protection and support under federal whistleblower statutes, trauma-informed protocols, and ADA accommodations.


I have supplied extensive psychological records and criminological analysis to support my testimony. As documented in my disability report by Dr. Erica Crawford, PsyD, I live with Complex PTSD with dissociative amnesia (Van der Kolk, 2014; American Psychiatric Association, DSM-5, 2013), impacting memory retrieval and requiring accommodations. The nature of these impairments often causes delayed disclosures and emotional dysregulation that may be misunderstood without trauma-informed approaches (SAMHSA, 2014).


I request your esteemed unit's involvement based on its integrity and prior success in resolving cold cases such as:
• Heather Willms & Esmeralda Herrera (Bexar County) – Life sentence conviction secured with Ranger involvement.
• Jessie Rodriguez (Mills County) – 2005 rape case solved via Ranger coordination and advanced forensic processing.
These precedents show your capacity to reopen suppressed cases and protect vulnerable witnesses. I seek justice for the deceased and safety for the living. I am ready to cooperate fully under conditions of safety and accessibility.  Only contact me by email please.  Due to pain management and flashback surprises, I often must sleep a few days in a row before I am operational enough to engage in something intense, just bear with me I will get back to you as soon as my mental health allows.

 

Respectfully,

Brian “Happy” Bryanson

 

BrianHappyBryanson@gmail.com


References:


• Van der Kolk, B. A. (2014). The Body Keeps the Score. Viking.
• DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Ed.
• Alice Miller. (1990). The Drama of the Gifted Child. Basic Books.
• Crime Victims’ Rights Act (18 U.S.C. § 3771)
• Americans with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C. § 12101
• Witness Tampering Statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1512
• Texas DPS Cold Case Reports: www.dps.texas.gov
• SAMHSA (2014). Trauma-Informed Care in Behavioral Health Services.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE