TIMELINE FOR THE IRVING DRIVING RANGE FAMILY MURDERS 2016

 

TIME LINE CONCERNING 1506 THRU 1512

 

A)  Mother stops at Irving Driving Range for directions to DFW airport.  She is in a visible panic and has a strong sense of urgency

a.    Mother attacked and pushed back into her Van and beaten viciously upon face and head with full weight of offender upon her torso.

b.   Offender throws me into Van atop the Mother after beating me in the head with closed fists. 

B)   Offender drives Van down a dirt side road from the golf range exiting onto a paved road that feeds off of the highway service road.

a.    Offender travels a short distance before taking a right turn, I could hear what sounded like tree branches breaking and the van bumped up and down and side to side vigorously until it came to a sudden stop.

b.   Mother was unconscious but breathing.  Offender pulled me out of van and tossed me into the thicket I was semi-conscious.  Offender strangled the Mother using a scarf she was wearing and left her for dead.

C)   Another car pulls up its dark but its silhouette is that of a large sedan and the engine is loud but purr’s like a luxury model.  There is a man who is approaching the van and calling out a name.

a.    The offender is gone from view, the van light is on as he has opened the door but I cannot see the offender anymore.

                                                                        i.      The man has the voice and movement of an old person and the kids inside are calling out.  The wind in gushing through in waves and I cannot hear them.  The offender is upon the man and he is pulled back into the thicket further than where I am laying. 

D)  The woman from the car approaches and all is silent.  She too is calling out and when she reaches the van the children say many things and I can see their hands and arms reach out.

a.    The offender is upon her and she is below him and the offender is attacking with fists upon her face and head while sitting atop her torso.

E)   The offender is now attacking the children

a.    1509 is first details are on the victim sheet (cannot bring myself to write this twice)

b.   1510 follows

c.    1511 is next

d.   1512 is the last

F)    Mother is dragged first behind the van then each child is carried in the offenders arms and placed behind the van

a.    The Offender runs over them several times

G)  The old man is up and no longer has his cowboy hat nor his western shirt on his person.  He is trying to attack the Offender, the Offender beats him unconscious

a.    The old man and old woman are laid further down and run over by their car.  The old man regained consciousness and was yelling as the car went back and forth over the two of them.

H)  The offender relocated the Van and Car

a.    I remained semi-conscious in the thicket

b.   Someone with a spot light and loud CB radio drove by and shined their light into this area

                                                                        i.      I could see the illumination across the limbs and trunk of the trees.  I believe that both cars had been removed at that time.

I)       Offender returned and dragged me through the thicket by the arm and at times over the shoulder. 

a.    We crossed a creek where the Offender cleaned himself  and I by splashing water and rinsing his hands

J)      Returned to offender’s car I was tossed through the driver’s side door into the passenger side.

a.    The gold range was closed and all the lights were out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE