JOURNAL ENTRY: THAT MAN IN BLACK IS BACK 2026

 


THAT MAN IN BLACK IS BACK

            This week I had two teeth pulled I believe that makes a total of 6 that have cracked thus far.  I believe that was on Tuesday and then I was in deep sleep and exhausted on Wednesday.  My pain was very high and all the dentists pulling and yanking along with a great deal of injections wore my body out.  The Dentist Obafemi Adenuga who immigrated from Nigeria was an absolute delight and I enjoyed my time with him, and he gave me a name of a Nigerian dish that he thought I would enjoy.  It was during that Wednesday that the man in black began to show up again and began to wake me from my deep sleep.  I have written about this apparition before, and this persona has been around since my early childhood. 

            When I was young this entity would wake me from a deep sleep when my bedroom was on the right side of the stairs.  Its intrusion would startle me awake from a deep sleep and then as I jolted into reality, I often would be simultaneously recoiled from the edge of the mattress and sitting defensively with my back against the wall.  Then through this figure I could see Glenda standing and waiting to pounce upon me or she was in a dead run from the top of the stairs and diving at me with whatever weapon she had brought with her.  Thus, this figure became an early alarm system that allowed me a moments awareness before being attacked by my mother.  He was an omen that preceded ill-will but then he also allowed a preemptive strategy to be instinctively placed into action.  Allowing me a chance to prepare for the onslaught from a drug induced tirade based on spousal revenge by planning filicide.  My mother believed that my father loved me more than he loved her and thus I was the bane of her existence and must pay for my insolence or be murdered to exact her revenge. 

            This specter of chaos never saved me from my mother but allowed the percentage of damage that I would be receiving to drop.  I grew up with this entity in my dreams and at various times during my encumbered sleep he would appear at the edge of my bed during other moments of difficulty.  He was an omen of despair and strife, but he did not cause that intrigue.  He preempted such events with his presence.  Either I would envision him at the foot of my bed while I was having a momentary arousal during the night, or he would burst through my R.E.M. sleep and wake me up.  Always his actions led to a tactical awareness that allowed me to be prepared for whatever onslaught would be headed my way.  Even in his most recent intrusions he causes me to be leery when I see him at the foot of my bed.  Then horrified when he woke me from a deep sleep.  That is where I have found myself with his interruptions this week.  Twice on Wednesday and once on Thursday his presence invaded my depth of sleep.

            My intention in journaling today is to be preemptive in determining what foreboding will be released from my amnesic brain.  I find it best to get ahead of such things versus being taken down by the psychosomatic pain when I am unprepared.  This psychological projection began as a black humanoid figure, but it progressed into the dark man at the foot of the bed and now it appears to have a sharp-edged hat and a long trench coat.  There are no describable features other than that.  Later on Thursday while waiting at lunch for the kiddos to arrive that familiar bottomless sadness arrived and caused me to feel as if I was once again falling into the abyss of emptiness.  These are the usual signs that prelude one of my deeply repressed dissociative traumatic memories and their projected arrival based upon their trajectory of surfacing.  It could be today that I must deal with my memories or a few more days out from this date.  If possible, I choose to trigger these events now and put the hours in and suffer into the night and release all that tension and then have a deep and restful sleep.

            In my mind I am beginning to see various dead bodies laying in places that I have never seen them before.  This phenomenon first occurred at scale when I was in graduate school and walking back from my morning weightlifting routine in Arlington Texas on cooper street.  I lived in the apartment complex next door.  Someone had knocked out some planks from the wooden fence, and I was passing through them from the gym’s parking lot onto the apartment’s property.  Then as suddenly as a breeze will take your mind from one thought to another.  There I saw the naked body of a white girl about age 20.  Then I continued my walk through the apartment complex and around each turn in a spot that I could not view unless I turned a corner and then there would be another apparition.  At that time, I lived at the bottom of the hill that this complex span over.  Even when there were no corners to turn, I saw dead bodies in various spots.  Examples would include witnessing bodies between parked cars and spots further back from the sidewalk and more into a covey of confinement.  Characteristic themes that would best describe these manifested haunts included spots that offered sudden and unexpected viewing angles hidden from common gazing.  This could appear at an approximation of a few feet or several yards if the prior criteria were met.  During that walk all the bodies where of young white women but never the same person or figure outline appeared. 

            I am recalling now how since a young age I often would view people falling apart.  I would glance at them and then their bodies would fall apart dismembered and laying in a pool of blood.  This disembodiment could happen to a teacher at school or a woman at sears trying to shop for clothes just as Glenda and I where doing.  Then just as suddenly their bodies would be back together, and they continued with their activity.  These manual apparitions had been occurring so frequently and from such a young age that I believed that everyone saw such things.  I attempted to talk to Glenda about this phenomenon while at the house of hate and I was maybe age 5.  I was not confessing to her about something that bothered me.  My mind just expelled an utterance, and I said something like ‘that sure was a lot of blood’.  Then she looked at me, shocked, and asked me what blood and I pointed to the floor in front of the couch that she and I had both been sitting on.  My exhaustion was pertinent and I was framing an exasperation of what I believed would have been a shared sight.  In my child’s mind what I was witnessing at that moment was apparent and a moment of ogling that we both shared.

            Then she leaned forward so that she could make eye contact with me as I was leaning back against the couch cushion and my mind was too simple to deem her expression as a threat.  Her question was blunt “where else did I see blood” then I pointed over toward the floor in front of the sliding glass door.  Then her expression changed and I was suddenly aware of her shift in composure as a bead of sweat emitted from her scalp and then ran down her face and next to her nose exiting at the tip of her chin.  Her skin now appeared to be flushing with a greenish shimmer of sickness.  At that moment I thought she was about to throw up on me, and I attempted to dart away from her toward the other end of the couch.  I had only a pair of shorts on and I believe they may have been swimsuit trunks.  I had been in the backyard playing with the water hose I believe and now it was becoming twilight and I arrived inside after many hours of perhaps playing outside and washing the dogs.  I had stepped over what I believed to be a pool of blood at the entry way of the sliding glass door and then leapt to the couch to avoid the pool of blood I had seen there.  None of this was odd to me, in the house of hate as well as other places in the community and at Max and Ediths house these mirages of liquid blood commonly appeared. 

            Before I could leave the couch, Glenda had me by the back of the neck and she was panicked and her mouth was in my ear as she asked, “where else do you see blood”.  To me this was an odd question since that blood was right there in front of us and over by the back glass door.  I pointed over toward the back door and then she gripped my arm while maintaining that grip on my neck.  Forcibly she led me over to that door and made me get down on my knees and draw with my finger the outline of what I saw appearing on the carpet.  Then Robert came walking up toward us from behind he must have been in the master bedroom.  Glenda had my nose hovering just inches from the carpet and with my knees so tightly tucked under me breathing was an effort.  With Roberts’ arrival I was somewhat comforted since he usually would stop her from beating me but then that moment changed.  Glenda let go of me and from her kneeled position beside me she turned her torso to look up at Robert and said, “He knows” in an ominous tone.  That change in her tone and the feeling that I was subjected to as the tension in the room became thick and heated had my heart pounding and I felt a mixture of adrenaline that wanted me to flee and the strong desire to fall asleep right there at that spot.

            My inhalations changed, it was difficult to breathe since my heart was racing, and my lungs were attempting to make rapid intakes of oxygen while my face was trying to contort into a yawn.  While still in that knelt position, I couldn’t decide if I should bolt or lay flat.  I was too close to the back door and Robert was behind me and if I attempted a physical escape I had nowhere to go.  Then my nausea began to rise, and I could smell the odor of the blood waffling up toward me.  This position now had become more reminiscent of the times I had extended my head over an open sewer hole and caught the odor from below and felt the strong desire to retch or dry heave.  Then I opened my eyes again and my view was from the floor I had passed out and was laying on my side.  Glenda was still knelt there, and I could hear Robert’s voice booming behind me.  Though now I was confused and had no recollection as to why I was laying here.

            (It’s now 9:27 PM and I am returning to my entry.  After that last sentence my body heaved a deep sign, and I was suddenly under gastral intestinal stress.  I went from little pain in my gums which are still healing.  To a magnified fire in my mouth and such bloating in my belly that I was dashing to the bathroom.  That pain was so intense that I couldn’t go back to journaling until now.  I even had to take a small nap to push out the suffering and wait for it to exercise itself from my body.  It felt like a gremlin holding on to my insides and resisting the bodies’ intention to purge it out.  The grandbabies wanted to face-time and I had to turn that down too.  I feared that I would have appeared anguished and that they would become upset.)

            As I lay there confused Glenda kept touching my face and saying, ‘poor boy’ and my body felt like I was paralyzed to the floor.  Then in her sweetly sarcastic tone that she reserves only for me she said, “We had to take her we just had to”.  Then I was even more confused than I was before, but a heat was beginning to build in my belly.  I wanted to rage and leap up from this floor and attack her, but I didn’t know why and then I was dry heaving and my chest was spasming and I found that I couldn’t breathe and I became nauseously dizzy.  Then I could feel pressure on my buttocks and Robert said, “you better watch him he is about to go off”.  Then Glenda began stroking my face even harder with the back of her hand and then the front and she added her fingernails as she dragged them across my cheek.  She was taunting me and Robert had me pinned with his foot to the ground.  Then Glenda was peering down at me, and I had my eyes tilted as far as I could to see her face and she was smiling when she said, “did you love your little girlfriend”?  I could feel the volcano inside me build and the heat escape through my throat and nostrils as I was still fighting to breathe.  My small body and immature mind couldn’t unbraid all these intertwining emotions and intentions while still being confused about what she was talking about. 

(Right now, my gums are aching with heat, and I am ready to bolt to the bathroom again if my stomach even so much as tickles with despair.  It’s like I am standing atop a ledge and waiting to jump if I am in danger but wanting to turn around and finish my hieroglyphic etching on the face of the cliff.  I want to get this content out and if it’s on the side of a cliff before I jump then so be it.)

            Robert was starting to apply more pressure as I heard him tell Glenda “See his chest, he’s gonna getcha, ya better move” then he laughed and I was feeling his full weight upon my pelvis.  My breathing was not improving, and I felt like I was hyperventilating due to the oxygen my body was trying to pull into my body but was failing miserably at achieving.  My torso felt like it was trying to fuel my limbs but couldn’t.  Then my limbs and especially my hands felt like they were awaiting a countdown that couldn’t occur since they had no fuel to initiate that sequence with.  My rage had passed the zero mark and wanted to burst upward and out at Glenda, but all the systems were malfunctioning, and this launch had become an implosion versus an explosion of purposely driven intensity. 

My chest was burning and my hips had joined in with their screams of suffering, since all Roberts weight was upon my pelvis.  All these clusters causing physical and psychic inflammation had increased my body temperature to where it felt like I was in the days after receiving a sun burn.  My rage had ignited, sparks flew, but my body wouldn’t move.  Robert was prepared for an explosion, but I couldn’t move my muscles.  I was caught in a ‘fury freeze’ a feeling so far outside of my known genetic character traits that I didn’t have a blueprint to build from or a procedure to follow.  My prepubescent coping mechanism lay sputtering on the floor as I smelled another’s blood and failed to initiate my attempt at fight or flight. 

Perhaps I was internally wrestling with homicidal intent and some part of me wouldn’t allow me that response.  Then again, a self-preservation mechanism may have intervened believing that I wouldn’t have survived such an intention and a ‘fury freeze’ was more of a cooperative way for my psyche to nullify two opposing extremes while finding the boy a way to survive.  Part of my system warned Glenda to stay away, and the other element kept the situation from escalating into a ‘no holds barred’ fight fest with Glenda which would have eventually sealed my fate as she would have assassinated me in my sleep days or months after I had forgotten about that melee.  She would have raged about something else and finished me then at her leisure.  My response makes logical sense to the situation I was in at that moment with Robert and Glenda both physically in contact with me.  The dimension of my subconscious strategy in relation to its future endeavors of prolonging my life now seems to have been a masterful play.  I had every reason to attack Glenda, but my primal need had to be quelled to increase my likelihood of surviving these two.

I recall now that a dark-haired girl who was about my age had been in the house.  A burly man had brought her over and he was standing behind her as she sobbed.  She was standing between the open door and this man when I first laid eyes upon her.  She was wearing a white and red dress with matching stockings and had a hair bow that was made by intertwining these two styles of colored fabric.  Someone had dressed her up for a special occasion, perhaps Valentine’s Day.  She was a beautiful child, and her dark hair had wavy curls that made it look as if it had been professionally done and then her eyelashes were long and glimmered in the sun.  Her cheek bones were high and followed a narrowing of her face down to a perfectly symmetrical chin that had a slight cleft in the center.  Her skin tone was a tan looking brown and her complexion was glossy and radiated a healthy glow.  This man had no similarities to this child.  He was portly, gruff, and had feeble looking skin like a long-term alcoholic.  In his appearance he cast a shadow of depression and offered a presence of being so forlorned that his soul could lure you in out of sympathy and trap you in an inescapable void.  Robert shook this man’s hand that man grumbled something and walked off the porch and toward an old pickup truck that had seen far better days.  In his wake he left a lingering scent of secondhand cigar smoke and whiskey breath.  Then Robert used his hand to push the girl into the house and shut the door.  Then he walked away and told me to take her upstairs to play.  I was so gentle with her as she still was sobbing that I walked by her side as her and I ascended the stairs one step at a time. 

Once upstairs I showed her my toys, and I was kneeling on the floor as I continued to pull this or that out from under the bed.  All I had was boy toys, but I was willing to share and tried to make each item seem interesting.  Then she walked through my clump of accumulated trucks and cars and sat down next to me and leaned upon me and allowed all her weight to contour with mine and closed her eyes.  As I wrapped my arms around her it seemed that I now had a baby of my own just like all my friends who were girls had but this one had a heartbeat, and I had to do more than pretend to care for her.  It was that moment that we bonded and in my young mind I was now the Sheriff, and she was the damsel in distress.  Just like in all the television shows and movies that I had watched up to this point in my life.

(It’s now April 26th, 2026, at 5:23am and I am just now able to return to this work.  That image of her falling upon me because I was the only safe place she knew.  Really affected me and I had to take one of my panic pills.  Once I take one of those then it either has no effect or it knocks me out.  Not sure why this pill only has two outcomes that exist at either end of a spectrum.  Thus, I fell asleep and I am now attempting to return to my work.  That image of her is haunting me and experience has taught me that things go horribly wrong for girls who are suddenly dropped off at the ‘House of Hate’.  Hence my reluctance has been intense and even now I am not sure if I am ready to proceed.  I am approaching this work one step at a time.  First, I opened my laptop and positioned my work desk atop my recliner.  Then I researched ambidextrousness, memory, and child development.  In my head I am creating another child rearing platform that would allow all children, especially those in foster care.  To have a regimented format for brain development so that no matter where they go, they can be plugged back into a progressive curriculum that will advance their primary skills.  I am not focused on content as much as I am attempting to build a foundation for intellectual retention.  My ability to maintain present moment recall and learn in a rote memory form was severely damaged.  Perhaps I could build a structure for a schema that would allow these children to work past their deficits and stay with their class academically or perhaps advance them beyond their peers.)

This state of mind that I was in must have been evident to Glenda since she was spending so much time relishing the fact that she had something to taunt me about.  I recall now how heavy that girls body was it had become dead weight.  She must have been from a highly nurturing environment where the people around her rocked her to sleep or held her when she fell asleep.  It was so reminiscent of my exhaustion levels when I just couldn’t take it anymore and I passed out in places.  I slept through entire school days since home was so dangerous and literally, I had to try and keep one eye open to avoid being attacked.  In elementary school I at times would find a sleeping corner in the shade close to the detached classrooms at recess time and if I could I would crawl under one of them and just not return to class.  At Sam Houston Junior High I would mix in among the library carts and pull them all around me and sleep until way after school was out and then walk home in the dark.  In high school before I had a truck to drive, I was in football and our lockers were huge and absent of traffic during the day.  All I did was lay my top half into the locker and extend my legs out over the bench and then I could sleep.  Since I was in special education modifications most teachers deduced that I must be in any one of many other places that the special education children go to.  From special groups in various classrooms for tutoring or retaking some test that I failed or once again in trouble and being dealt with by someone else.  Throughout my public education being a special education student made me a ghost that no one really wanted to find, and I was happy that they never really looked.

I was able to pull and lift enough of this girl’s body to get her to bed and then I laid her out as best I could and covered her up and shut my bedroom door.  In my mind I was her protector now and I needed to mask a fortified position.  First alert would be they had to open my door.  Then I laid my toys out on the second bed to where I could grab them quickly so that I could throw them.  That wood and metal arsenal in my mind should keep them at bay for a while.  Then I pilled up the pillows and stuffed animals, and my intention was to use them as shields.  I was well versed in defending myself from my younger brother when he was trying to take my things.  I would hold a stuff animal or pillow in my left hand and use it to block his incoming rounds.  Then with my right hand I would send my own artillery or use a bat to whack him until I could drive him away.  Then it dawned on me that all my hand-held weapons had been taken away after my last defense of my room.  However, I knew that some other options would be down the hall and found in my older brother’s shrine room. 

I was hesitant to leave her alone, but I needed more weaponry to defend her, and I had to make it down to his shrine and into one of his two closets to locate a possible tool.  I crept slowly and was trying not to creak the floor and then once I opened his door, I left it open so I could dart back faster if I heard them coming up the stairs.  The first closet had nothing just boxes and then I moved to the second closet.  This was a dangerous thing to do since if Glenda caught me, I knew she would attack me with her fist and hair grip technique for having entered this shrine she had created.  In that closet I had found an assortment of items I could use but I couldn’t carry them all.  While I was digging it was necessary for me to move these winter coats that hung from hangers.  A large tan one fell, and it had been made from some sheep skin.  My plan at that moment was that I could use this coat as armor, the pillow as a shield and this tennis racket I had found as my sword.  True excitement filled my young heart in my mind these items would make it possible to defend that girl and keep her from harm. 

As I attempted to exit this closet it became apparent that I would have to put this thick jacket on and then carry this tennis racket and a Louisville slugger bat that I had acquired.  I tried to push the clothes back to where they had been and then shut the closet door.  My next challenge would be to exit this shrine room and make it back to my room without making the floor creak.  Then just as I turned from having successfully shut the bedroom door, I heard the stairs creak.  So many things made me panic at once.  First would Glenda catch me coming out of the shrine room.  Then what would happen to me if they saw me with all these items.  Then I saw Robert step onto the second floor and begin to open my bedroom door.  Every thought in my mind left and my only focus was on how to stop him.  I dropped the bat and put both hands on the tennis racket and halfway down the hall my ears filled with my own battle cry.  Then as I was passing by the middle bedroom door Glenda stepped up off the stairs and was between me and Robert.  My head had been down as I charged toward Robert and then when Glenda stepped out my head went back and my eyes opened and I was full of fear.  Then in a continuous movement as my head reached its zenith, down it came with even more determination to make it through Glenda on my way to stop Robert from hurting the girl.

In my body, about age 7 while wearing a winter sheep furred coat with a tennis racket in my hands and an old football helmet that I must have acquired in that shrine as well.  I had every intention of bursting through and saving that girl.  My heart was beating, my convictions pure, and my plan was in action as I drove that tennis racket into the belly of my mother.  I did knock her down and had taken a step upon her body in my mission to reach Robert who was now holding the sleeping girl in his arms and looking right at me.  Then the tentacles of the creature below grabbed me and as my head smashed upon the floor that over sized helmet that had no inner pads slammed against my noggin and seared my skull with pain.  My eyes had closed due to the multiple piercing effects of numerous metal pegs inside the helmet smashing with momentum into my cranium.  My thought process was kabobbed and yet I could feel my body being tossed and slammed while my throat had its circumference reduced.  Then all went dark and I was peering down from the ceiling as Glenda raged upon my body.  So small was I that I couldn’t see it due to how she had it pinned. 

My body was tossed into the hall closet and she shut the door.  As my out of body experience hovered above her in the hallway I watched as she continued to stamp on the floor and threw her fists at the closet door.  She was still raging but attempting to work her emotions out in some other fashion.  Then she collected herself and walked down the hall and took the stairs down.  In my physical body I could feel tremendous heat she had thrown that winter sheep skin upon me while I lay atop that tennis racket.  Then I heard shouting downstairs and my dissociative eye had transcended the floor and now rested upon the ceiling below.  A man was there that I had never seen.  He was tall with dark black hair that went down to his shoulders.  He was wearing a long black trench coat and had a black hat on and was pointing a silver snub nosed revolver at Robert.  Both of Robert’s hands were up and the girl who was next to him had passed out on the cushion.  This was an odd ensemble since I could see that this man was wearing a blue muscle shirt that had a colorful graphic on it and blue shorts with a white strip and on his feet, he had single toed flip flops.  He was speaking to Robert, but it was with such a slur and stumbly manner that I couldn’t make out his words.

Glenda must have screamed when she rounded the stairwell and as my altered mind took all of this in, she was the last element to have my intense vividness cast upon them.  The man had his back turned to her and he had his eyes glued on Robert.  So, either he thought Glenda was not a threat or believed that he could control the room by pointing his gun at Robert.  Then Glenda leapt upon this mans back and Robert had the mans gun hand up in the air as now Robert was standing up and then a tussle ensued and the gun was lost from my sight.  This man went down to the floor and while he was falling the gun went off.  My altered perception could smell the gun smoke and that same heightened perception became deafened by Glenda’s screams.  She was like a banshee atop that man with two clenched grips of hair and yanking with all her strength.  In such a forceful way that his head was moving in the same arch as mine had been when I tilted my head in fear and then doubled down to try and save that girl.  The man was on the bottom, and Robert now had the gun.  Glenda would not stop violently thrusting and yanking the man’s head but now his face was expressionless, and his head made no resistance.  Robert was attempting to pull Glenda off, and he was standing and not touching the man’s body as Glenda wailed upon his head now with her fists and continued to scream with her mouth wide open and slobber emitting to such an extreme one would consider it a foaming at the mouth situation.  I had seen that action before and I had felt her power and just like this man I too went unconscious. 

Then as my invisible eye was watching this scene unfold.  A loud voice said, “Hey” and Robert’s head tilted up and was looking past my hovering experience and Glenda pushed both her hands down upon the man in the trench coat and was standing while looking past my presence.  Then before my astral soul could turn Robert shot that pistol from a low position.  His arm didn’t raise and he didn’t even present himself as aiming that handgun, he gave no sign of his intentions.  Then as the other person came into view they had already been shot in the stomach and had bent over and that body was wearing a long black trench coat too.  His hat had fallen off, and his hair was just as black and long as the other mans.  Then he crumbled to the floor and made no movement, but I could hear a large amount of air being released.  It was like a huge woosh sound that emitted from his body.  It could have been air caught in that coat, or it could have been a combination of the trapped air in his trench coat and the air leaving his lungs.  This man was smaller than the other and I couldn’t see his clothes underneath, but he too had that same style of flip-flops.  Then I would see his ankles and on up to his calves so more than likely he too was wearing shorts.  Then as movements slowed and Robert and Glenda seemed shocked but aware as they stood still.  I could see all these floating hairs in the air and now the unmistakable odor of horse and hay was lofting about the room.  These men had not shown up in trench coats but rain slickers for riding horses in bad weather. 

The weather outside was sunny when the first man showed up with the girl.  It was dark outside now, but I didn’t smell rain.  Both men who had been shot had hats, and they had sharp ridges too them but still odd in their form.  Thus, I am guessing that they may have been cowboy hats with form fitting rain slickers on them.  My only guess as to the clothing style involves their desire to use a disguise.  The first man by the couch did have his rain collar up but then failed to close the slicker.  He may have been hot just as my body was as I sweated under that winter coat shut away in a closet with no ventilation.  Thus, he had it pulled tight on his way walking toward the house and then let it open while in the house.  I also didn’t see a belt dangling from his slicker and he may not have been able to keep it closed without using his hand.  With the information I have now this event is a puzzle.  Sometimes I eventually develop enough facts to conclude an outcome and others I do not.  Then as I have learned in my chosen career and in my flashbacks criminals do so many things that either made sense to them at the time or none, due to their inebriated thought process. 

My dissociative self-continued to hover as Robert and Glenda began to move these two bodies through the kitchen and into the garage.  My ocular reel watched this movement through my peripheral view, but it stayed focused on the two pools of blood.  Our carpet was cheap and nasty it had debris tucked away in its fibers and if you walked barefooted on that carpet your feet would pick up passengers.  Once I had a toothpick jammed into my foot from that carpet and Glenda held me down while Robert attempted to remove it with his pocketknife.  It was tremendously painful especially after he had whittled away some of my dermis and continued to flake his knife across those exposed nerves.  He didn’t get it all and an infection took hold and then we had to go to the hospital, and I brought the other half of that toothpick home in a plastic jar.  That summarizes how filthy our house was and added to this was the fact that we rarely had a working vacuum.  A pharmaceutical addict and an alcoholic both of whom refuse to clean and each leaves their garbage strewn about the house.  Then add in two boys and many dogs who have accidents of various types on that carpet.  The inside of that house will become a perfect contamination zone to have spilled human blood and eventually for it to blend in with all the other mishaps.  One final note, our carpet at that time was off orange.  Purchased due to its ability to hide stains and I would bet it was on a clearance rack.  That blood blended with that carpet like a chameleon blends in with its surroundings.  That must have been why Glenda was so intense with me about pointing out where I had seen that blood and wanted me to trace it with my finger. 

(What just now came through my amnesic haze and made it to this paper.  Has released a great deal of my tension.  I have been agonizing about this entry since before I began writing it and building out its flashes of recall as my pain guides me through.  It’s similar to a compass needle that tracks north but mine is magnetically synched with my aura LOL.  I have no idea I just feel really good right now after that release.  Me and my endorphins are trying to explain a cosmic reality of trauma retrieval while I am smiling and dancing in my heart LOL.  It’s 12:36 PM and I took a break to send out texts and enjoy this moment.  My processing is so different now after 25 years I can take breaks and allow myself to rest.  Whereas before I was transported to that spot in my life when that trauma occurred.  I reported before in my journal that to me it felt like I was on a roller coaster where I was locked in and had to finish the ride before I could stop journaling.  Now my abilities have grown as everyone’s will when faced with the same task repeatedly over time.  I feel so good, but the image is open and I am now able at this stage to reengage my mind to that amnesic memory and continue to progress forward.)

The bodies are out of my zone, and my mind still rotates between the two blood pools.  Now Glenda has allowed the dogs in, and they are licking that blood up.  To tell the truth that’s not a remedy I have seen before when it comes to cleaning up a crime scene.  I hear about pigs being used by some of Roberts crimies and in Movies, but I can see how effective a dog would be.  Robert has not come back from the garage.  Prior flashbacks have taught me that he is either trying to dismember these bodies or has retrieved their keys and now is in the process of moving their vehicle.  He had a routine for the relocation of vehicles.  He would park them in the apartment complex behind our house and keep them there until he knew the coast was clear and then he would drive away with them.  I was never with him during this phase thus I do not know what he did with them.  He did something similar with the vehicles from the family he massacred behind the Irving Golf Driving Range.  I still wonder if they found those cars.  Uncle Joe did an amazing job educating Robert as to how to disconnect a crime scene and make the links impossible to connect.  Right now, I am just allowing my brain to drift through this crime scene to allow it to reconnect to the flow.  There are times after such an endorphin rush that all the flashback is gone, and I then need to sleep for 12 hours to get rested enough for the next saga to open.  Well, at least I dream that I am rested enough.  I have documented many times that my amnesic mind has opened, and I cannot stay ahead of the traumatic memories and my own exhaustion causes me to have to stop prematurely.

(I am just going to ponder this moment.  It is difficult for me to imagine that since 1997 I have been flashing this consistently.  One would believe that by now I had run out of all my traumatic memories and moved on with life.  None of my episodes repeat it’s true that they use too, but I move on and feel free.  I do reference some of my previous flashbacks as I have here with the Irving Golf Range family massacre.  Then the manner in which Robert hid cars after a murder and relocated them somewhere else.  I lost count how many times that played out.  He disappeared people and vehicles in rural settings and suburban areas.  Whole families and extended relatives gone in one attack.  Their souls and then their bodies just ceased to exist and in Irving no one would look because they had been paid to ignore the plight of their community.  Once you pay off law enforcement just imagine the damage you can do to a community, a state, and even neighboring countries.  Yes, Robert even crossed the Mexican border to hunt slaves and kill for profit.  The power of a dollar is a staggering equalizer of life.  The more someone pays an agreed amount of dollars to the right person, then the less your life and that of your family matters.  My parents never became rich and neither did any of those crimies that they paid.  They and everyone else they paid just wanted to pretend that they had become important when in reality, all they wanted to do was harm others for their own enjoyment.  My parents fed their addictions, grew their hobbies, and attempted to remaster their traumas in the only way they knew how.  Just think of the therapy they could have purchased or the lives they could have saved had they just stayed home.  My life would have ended much sooner but that’s a price I would have been willing to pay.  Their pain caused the world pain and became my pain.  While my pain fuels my dedication to the ‘love of others’.)

(Right now, its April 24th, 2026 @ 7:29pm I have returned to this journal entry after a deep sleep.  I lost the imagery due to that wonderful release and then took a break and slept all day Sunday it seems.  The images have begun to be downloaded again, and I will start with them next.  On a side note, I am so tired of soup LOL.  My gums are still tender, and I am doing my best but drinking my meals is a boring existence and something similar too culinary purgatory.)

Robert is still gone and my dissociative essence still hovers in the ceiling.  Glenda is on her knees trying to clean the bloody spot in front of the couch and the girl is still unconscious on the cushions.  At this stage with so much commotion and gunfire she must be beyond a natural sleep and into the dissociative realm.  In this memory I have not seen her move since this sequence of events began to play out and she still occupies the same place on the couch as she did before.  I am watching Glenda as she places folded towels under her knees to absorb the moisture from where the blood had soaked into the carpet.  She had just pushed the body of the girl and rotated her knees from the front of the cushion to the back of the seat.  Then she had the wrist of the girl’s arm and was turning her shoulders and face away from the room and toward the back of the couch.  When a huge man walked in the front door.  He filled that area by the door with his mass and had to duck his head to enter.  He must have been 6 foot 5 inches tall, and he had a large gut, but his legs were thin.  He had long black hair like the other two and wore single toed flipflops.  He was in shorts and had a similar looking muscle shirt but over his shoulders he wore some type of shawl.  This man was older looking that the one face that I saw and he easily could have been the father of the other two since he looked to be in his 50’s and had wrinkles around his eyes.  His whole persona looked sunbaked as if he worked outside his whole life.  His skin was tan but appeared weatherbeaten and dry.

Then that silver snub-nosed entered in through the door before Roberts body did.  That man looked down at the child while his hands were held high and from his face, I could tell that he had recognition of her.  Then with a worried face he asked about the girl.  All I heard was “Is she” then Glenda slapped his face and leaned in to try and knee him in the groin.  Robert had not left the foyer area, and the man had stepped down into the living room and has his legs inches from the couch.  Then the man moved toward the other side of the room and turned to look at Robert.  The man said “Should I sit” his voice was deep and held an authority in it.  He didn’t seem to be trying to project his presence into this room.  His tone seemed to have been conditioned over time to fill a space with leadership.  Robert motioned the gun and the man sat toward the front of the loveseat cushion and had his hands upon his knees and his back straight.  Then Robert said, “further back and cross your legs” the man repositioned himself and then Glenda stepped forward and I could see that she was already breathing heavily and that her rage was being poorly contained.  Then she said, “put your hands behind your back” the man did as instructed and then Glenda glanced at Robert and said, “you checked him”.  Robert replied with, “yea” and then as Glenda turned her full attention toward that man again she brough her right hand across his face in the most vicious backhand that I had ever seen her land.  That man almost fell over to the side and had to use his hand to push himself back into his upright position. 

I could tell from the man’s expression that he felt a full impact from Glenda and then for just a moment as this man adjusted his jaw and grit his teeth a flash of rage crossed his face.  To me that was evidence that this man knew rage and used rage just like my parents.  He was so quick to have that emotion surface and then quailed.  That to me he was just as criminal as these two and was complying only since he was at gun point.  This man was a predator just like my parents and he was coiled on that loveseat and awaiting an opportunity.  This man smelled like a barn and must have worked with horses in some manner.  That shawl he wore was ceremonial with its various patterns, but it was not clean and added to the stench in the room.  When he opened that shawl and it draped down on his shoulders, I could see that he was wearing a silver and topaz necklace.  This too looked ceremonial and was shiny with a glisten, reflecting from the light in the room.  Maybe these where native American men???

Glenda was standing just inches from the edge of the couch cushion, and I could see that man was summarizing his options.  Then Glenda put one foot back and left a leg where it had been originally and looked at the man with her arms crossed across her chest.  “Thinking about grabbing me, take a chance, I’ll kill you myself”.  Then the man stopped with his look of innocence and the real beast came out.  His face had contoured into a sinister-looking pouchy manifesto of treachery.  I imagine that many of his victims saw that expression once it was too late to escape his trap.  Then Glenda said, “Pull your hands out of the couch” and it was true he was digging for something he could use.  Robert walked up behind Glenda, and he had this large carpet-looking bag with wide and tall handles.  In his grip that bag hung just an inch from the ground.  Glenda stepped away and took the bag and was seated on the same couch as the girl as she dug through its contents.  She pulled out another pistol, this one also had a cylinder, but its barrel was long and black.  Both the silver and black handgun looked polished and cared for totally unlike these men’s clothes or shoes.  I am guessing that this bag was a tool kit given to them by a benefactor.

Then Glenda began to pull out stacks of money that had official bands around them for their currency and count.  She sat aside three stacks just behind the girl’s body on the couch.  Then she said, “So someone was going to pay but y’all thought you would steal and claim the money and the girl”.  The big man said nothing but now his ominous nature began to fill the room.  Either it was due to being spoken to in such a manner by a woman or having his plan sprawled out and used as evidence for his incompetence.  Robert took note of this and pulled back from the proximity he had and now held both handguns on the man after pulling back their hammers.  The room was intense and the big man was shifting his eyes back and forth from one to the other.  Then he looked right up at the ceiling like he could see my ocular point of view.  Then in a voice that he had not used before he asked, “where’s your boy”.  Then Glenda countered with, “You think he matters I’ve been trying to kill him since he was born but this one keeps stopping me”.  Then that man leaned his massive frame forward over his legs that had moved from being crossed at his knees and now had become crossed at his ankles. 

In that new voice that carried a low rumble and had an almost deep rhythmic chant to it the man said, “I’ve heard about you” they call you the Wolf of children”.  Then he leaned back and chuckled and placed his arms across the back of the love seat as his head swiveled across the room like a he was strategizing a plan.  The he said, “Wolf you have been living well for someone who feeds on children”.  Glenda bolted up from the couch and replied through gritted teeth, “It takes one to know one”.  Then she pointed a finger at him and said, “we know what you sell”.  The man laughed and his voice continued to drop in octaves, and it was like he was trying to either find a pitch that would intimidate these two or his voice was finding its normal resonance. 

I know this man I have seen him before, but he was behind a table at a flea market where he sold trinkets and potions.  Glenda had taken me this was some type of first Monday marketplace.  I cannot recall the name at this moment but the kids from the apartment complex talked about it often and would show me what they had bought there.  This was back when big belt-buckles and belts with your name on the back were something cool to have.  Then your next goal was to be able to afford matching boots that had your initials on the shaft, and the toe would mimic the design of your belt.  This man was in the slave trade too he boasted about potions and bones made from children that could be used to treat venereal disease and erectile dysfunction.  This is the man that Glenda sold her silver and topaz jewelry to after she had stolen it.  I am sure he was a rounder and capable of any crime that looked profitable. 

(I am experiencing a huge release right now but it’s a mix of various things.)

  When we would go to this flea market there where many native Americans and inside a large tent, they congregated and did festive dances, and almost all the tables and open trunks had been native American related ceremonial items and memorabilia.  The center was that large tent and then as the tables went further out, they changed from native Americans to white people and then even further out in the parking lot where the Mexicans selling tamales and then sometimes a black guy who made and sold ornamental canes from his trunk.  This was a rough place and most of the sellers left by noon.  Then the population became all native American and the spirit salesman filled the parking lot and would fill your mason jar for a charge.  That’s when gun fire was common and assaults began.  Mrs. Alford would accompany us to this place and stay with the goods in the car where she had one of Sgt. Jim Alfords pistols.  You had to pay for parking, and Glenda would park our station wagon next to that entry box since it was attended by a security guard.  It was about 200 yards before you made it to the actual grounds but as we walked you had to pass truckloads of native American men who sat on their tail gates and leered at you.  Often there where so many native American men on both sides of the aisle that we walked down the center of the row.  Even though there would be a car or truck behind us Glenda wouldn’t move and she held my hand as if it gave her some clemency to do what she wanted.  This was not a paved parking area, but a large gravel area mixed with dirt patches.  All these Native Americans had come from Oklahoma Glenda explained and then used their earnings to buy liquor and take it back to their reservations. 

We had learned not to bring Robert or any man with us since these parking lot loiters would challenge any man you brought and Robert would end up in fights.  A few times Glenda ran with me while holding my hand as we had to go back to the car never having made it into the event area.  I knew where to run and that it had become a do or die situation and that reaching our car would be the only safe place.  Glenda was not helping me, but she refused to let my hand go.  She was gambling perhaps rightly so, that if she was escorting me then they wouldn’t chase her down and assault her.  There was some rule about how these natives had sovereign rights and you could arrest them but then their trial was at their reservation and then a council would decide their punishment.  Basically, meaning that they never would see prison and could escape most any charge if it was not complicated by murder.  Mrs. Alford was the authority on this subject and had shared that she had Native American blood in her history.  Then always seemed to have an update from her husband Sgt. Jim Alford about a new crime spree that had happened in his jurisdiction pertaining to these ruffians. 

When a deal had been struck with this big man or someone else at this market then they would walk with us out to our car and Mrs. Alford would brandish the handgun and explain that her husband was a cop and that she knew that she could shoot them.  Then the bargaining would begin on the hood of the station wagon while Mrs. Alford stood at the back of the car with her purse in one hand and that handgun in another hidden inside the purse.  She always brought two purses, so I figured that the one she held the pistol in was perhaps her least favorite purse.  After a transaction took place then we would scurry back into the car and drive away.  Mrs. Alford received a cut of the profits and most of the time we would eat and that was my favorite part.  Many times, on the drive home, Glenda would stop to use her newly found cash to pay a bill or both she and Mrs. Alford would leave me in the car and go grocery shopping.  Going to this market was an awfully long drive and being there could be scary and as a white person the insults would just rain down upon us in another language and boys my age would try and slam their shoulders into me or kick me when we walked by.  Part of the negotiation at the various tables included shooing those boys away so business could be conducted.

This big man also was a seller of children in the Gibson’s parking lot.  He dealt in small children who I suspect were from the reservation.  He often joked with Robert that it was easy to acquire these children since all you had to do was wait for their mothers to pass out.  Also, as the story went the children belonged to the whole tribe and thus kidnapping was not a crime on the reservation.  He would drive a large farm truck with high wooden sides and park it in the back of the parking lot.  Way out where there was even less light and he always had several men with him.  The back of the truck was full of these wire-bound crates.  The ones toward the back of the truck had produce and the ones toward the front cab of the truck had small children.  When we would stand there behind this truck the big man would talk business with Robert.  At times it was about slaves and other times it had to do with other merchandise that either one of them was trying to move.  I had to accompany Robert for two reasons.  The first was that Glenda was threatening to kill me since my older brother was not allowed to come home.  The second had to do with being a beard.  Just like a gay man from the 1800’s needed a wife to avoid a conspiracy.  My father used me to avoid scrutiny from law enforcement that may have been watching and had to appear as a father and not a pervert.

When we would stand their white men would pull up and pop open their trunk and a box or two would be placed inside.  Then they would drive away no bargaining was taking place, so I am guessing that this was a pre-order situation.  This man was much larger than Robert and there had always been numerous other men around that truck that helped move the cargo.  This was the man who made the canvas sacks that held all the body parts.  Yes, this man dealt in body parts for rituals and would kill a child for a particular piece of their anatomy and then attempt to sell off the rest.  He kept these parts in various canvas bags that he had sewn together.  You could buy a bag of heads or torsos from his truck.  He made powders from the organs of these children that he sold at that flea market to I guess the perverts masquerading as witch doctors or medicine men.  Yes, it’s all opening now, the reason he parked so far back was due to the children crying and those bags had a tremendous stench.  I feared this man because he often threatened to put me in one of those bags with the body parts.  He once pulled out a small arm and waved it at me.  I thought it belonged to a doll and then he touched my arms and decomposition was streaked across my forearm, and I gagged at the smell and held my arm out to the side in an attempt to stop retching.  I was in and out of dissociation and stumbled around like I was drunk as my mind didn’t know what to do.  Either it could make me pass out or it wanted me to stay alert so I could run and make distance.

(This is a huge release and wow an entire encyclopedia just opened in my head and this big native American man filled its pages.  This guy was around so often and traumatized me so frequently that I remember when Glenda would take me to Gibsons during the day to buy pants I would be spacing out and once again acting drunk as if I was caught in the dissociative stupor of Faint or Flee.  Glenda knew what was occurring she would grab my arm and whisper in my ear that it was just her and I and nobody else was there.  That information from her made this situation even worse since I had no recollection of what she was talking about and feared that I had forgotten something again and she would get mad and beat me.  Which you could do in Gibsons, and I witnessed many children getting beat down in the aisles with belts that hadn’t been purchased or shoes that were not for them.  I FEEL AMAZING!!!!! I believe that this man’s treachery and constant involvement in Robert’s world and consequently mine became a cornerstone of my depression as a child.  Glenda and Robert of course occupied two of those corners and then this man and all he brought to my trauma occupied a third.  He may not have been the whole third block of granite, but he owned a large percentage of that creation.  To me right now it feels like I had found a Unicorn hidden away in my psyche.  Perhaps this was that blockade that keeps the victim’s names away from my consciousness.  This is the only man in my amnesic recalling’s that was close to Robert’s level of sadisticness.  My healing has just advanced in a quantum leap so extensively that I cannot even measure its accumulation of goodness in this moment.  To add a note here: the entry I entitled ‘the master of masters’ was equal to this big man in his life span of cruelty and the level of his sadisticness.)

That man stayed put on the love seat and he was becoming more ominous by the moment and to me it appeared that he was cycling through various personas that he had used at different times to accomplish his criminal activities.  He had moved away from attempting to act persuasive and coy and now seemed to be oscillating through various forms of his intimidation portfolio.  He was an obvious man of many criminal talents, and he knew that these two where just as skilled as he was and that limited his options.  He again was attempting to engage Robert and Glenda with conversation and began with a tale about the special specificness of this girl.  She was born from a special bloodline and was a certain number in a legacy of birth order and her astrological stars somehow aligned with some profound means of measure that made her contents worth more than a usual child.  This was all reported in a verbal methodology that seemed an attempt at a hypnotic state.  His flow of volume and choice of words sounded like all the preachers I had heard giving sermons on a stage behind a pulpit as they build up to the passing of the hat to collect donations.

This man must have led Native American Pow Wows and worked this angle to sell his potions.  He had to supply real artifacts from these children’s bodies to demand the prices he was achieving.  Then add in the power that he carried with his people as a magic man who could carry out spells and ceremonies that most likely had benefits and curses as part of their selections just like a Voodoo partitioner would offer.  This man was a hybrid of Robert and Glenda he worked in the world of the spiritual confidence game and could carry out mass murders all the while defending himself from revenge and retributions from their loved ones.  Robert had to pay law enforcement for this level of protection, and this man just kept his possible enemies drunk and frightened of his dark magic retributions.  This man constituted an indigenousness Jesus who was also a Devil in disguise and used both these ideological manifestations to infiltrate his people with his self-serving will while profiting from the enticement he offered to fulfill their dreams both positive and negative.  He was the equivalent of an antichrist within his culture of people who had limited contact with the modern world by choice.  His fish in a barrel chose to be in that barrel and resisted any form of removal by the outside society due to intergenerational trauma.  He didn’t have to round-up and herd his sheepal he was born into the flock and grew as a wolf from within. 

(I cannot find the words to express how excited I am that this man surfaced and now I can begin to rid my soul and psyche of his perversions.  My Unicorn has wings and is far more than a Pegasus.  Right now, it’s a Windigo spreading pestilence by using the wind created by this big man’s manipulative mouth.  A kaleidoscopic hydra swinging all its heads in a hypnotic dance hoping to mesmerize two sadistic serial killers into failing at a game they too have been participating in since childhood.  This doppelganger capable of taking the form of multiple dysfunctional entities now sits amongst his trauma-induced personality structured brethren engaged in a mental mind game of mortal consequences.  Upon each of their roulette wheels of life an invisible string of destiny has brought these souls mates into homicidal proximity.  All three of these identities and the game of power and awe they are attempting to use against the other once caused me dissociations so profoundly deep that I lost huge swarths of my memories.  Today I found what I lost.  I am more whole than when I began this written work and I will sleep deeply.  Knowing that the steps of my journey have progressed beyond the mere mortal pace of a human man and today constituted a leap so profound in its length that I feel more accomplished in my healing task than I have ever felt before.  I found the third cornerstone of my psyche.)

It is now April 28th, 2026, at 6:02am and I am beginning again.  That full blown moment of an epiphany really took a toll on me, and I thought that I was done for the time being and that I would sleep.  The imagery had ceased and nothing was floating up so I just intended to pick this up much later after I had slept.  However, my mind will not stop racing from one story to another.  These stories have just been my minds active way to keep my brain fed with productive structure versus worry.  Then the flashback I have been working on began to trickle through just ruminations in the beginning and as I expected the next sequence in the misshapen adventure of life.  Now I begin with what’s been downloading and hope that my psyche empties and I can sleep.  Something I would like to add here is a revelation that has occurred to me just now.  If my life can feel as good as the release I most recently experienced here in this journal entry.  Then I would appreciate the opportunity to live a long life.  As long as I remain cognizant and sound of mind enough to continue to write and share my progression with others.  This is really something for me to admit and agree to adhere to.  For over a decade now I have been more than ready to cross over into the next realm and cease existing in this one.  The progression that I made in this writing has moved my psyche toward so much more joy than I have felt in a long time.  It has been as if I am reaching the deepest levels and rectifying the damage and rebuilding that which had been raped from me at such a young age.  I am using the word rape since both parents took my innocence for their needs with no remorse just as their parents had done to them.  If I can continue to produce work at this level, then I would like to volunteer myself for a long life of sharing with those who suffer like me the struggles and then eminent joys of what a life like mine could lead to if you put in the work.

This big man is asking about his men but it’s in a haphazard way.  He is not really interested, it seems to me, this is a ploy to open conversation and see what pieces he can move around on the chess board.  It’s odd to me but becoming more apparent with this saga existing for such a long time.  My dissociative apparition is clairsentience, its through this extended part of my unconscious state that I can readily interpret the layered effects of tension in this room.  My young mind is taking in these details and storing them in the amnesic box.  However, it is this interpretation of effects that has heightened the sensations and cataloged these references with more complexity than my mind could have ascertained at that age.  I am now reciting through these pages the complex density of a triangulated emergence of a desperation strategy.  Not one of these players knows how this situation will move next, but each is palpitating the tension in the air in hopes of being a step ahead of their assailant. 

That question that the big man filled the air with as his ploy to gain interaction and consequently acquire more of a volume of intelligence in which to make an assumption and spread his tentacles of deception for his favor.  Lingered in the air like a rhetorical invitation until Glenda picked it up and saw virtue in its possibilities.  She inquired or proposed a suggestion to the big man by stating, “do you want to see them”.  Her emphasis on the word ‘want’ with a strong ‘t’ sound at the end seemed to be her attempt at being hypnotically suggestive and returning his ploy to act coy.  That big man brought his arms from the couch cushions to his knees and leaned forward.  This made Robert reemphasize his position by raising both handguns and showing a reinitiated tension in his poise.  The big man caught himself acting too excited about this opportunity as it hung in the air and corrected himself in such a manner that to me his layers of criminal craft became exposed.  He had opened his encyclopedic knowledge attempting to find that one entry that would allow him to manipulate his quarry, gain an edge, and maximize his lethality in his retort.  What I glimpsed was a manual of covert espionage so thick that my readings of his threat level and capability of malice had been greatly underestimated.  For the blink of an eye this predator of the innocent had flashed his fangs of intention, and I witnessed his tomes of malignancy. 

(I am once again having a side venture into another flashback.  Those canvas bags that this man used to carry the odds and ends of his corpses for sale to what I guess would have been necrophiliacs who must have practiced some type of necromancy since they were buying parts and not an entire corpse.  Robert had me sew such bags while we lived at the house of hate.  It was at a time that he lived upstairs in the middle bedroom on a cot I was in junior high and witnessed him sitting on his cot using this needle and string.  My fascination was with the needle because it was curved like the letter ‘C’ and I was perplexed as to why it needed to be that way.  He was very kind to me at that moment and offered me a spot next to him on his cot.  He had placed two pieces of canvas together and was sewing them together down their edges.  These were obviously second hand or discarded remnants of fabric from another work.  One edge of fabric ended where the other had many additional inches to spare. 

Then he was teaching me how to start another irregular piece of canvas when he laid the work across my legs, and I began to try and use that curved needle.  Some of these edges had been hemmed and with them Robert used this thick straight needle that had a gap just above the point and he taught me how to push the string through and loop it with another piercing of the fabric to create a stitch.  I was fascinated with his tools and how this item was coming together.  I had tried to sign up for home making in junior high and later high school since I wanted to learn skills like this.  In junior high they only allowed girls to enroll and in high school it was all about cooking and baking we never sewed and then I tried again to enroll and that class was on its last semester of funding and the teacher was actively being vindictive and told us that she wouldn’t lead a class and then that period just became a study hall.  In fact, that teacher would call role and have someone take the attendance sheet to the office and upon that person’s return she would exit the classroom shut the door and disappear.  We literally did whatever we wanted in that room. 

It was while I was engaged in this manual labor and caught up in my creation while excitement reigned in my heart because I could see my progression not only in length of canvas sewn but the skill in which I was applying these stitches.  That I became uneasy and lifted my eyes to see my father rubbing his penis through his underwear.  He had an erection and I bolted up and attempted to leave that room.  Then he had leaped upon me from behind and I was on the floor with his forearm around my neck and then blackness.  He had me engaging in building his own mortuary bags for his dead.  I had been lured into becoming his necrophiliac apprentice in the creation of his post-mortem paraphernalia.  This fabric and these style seams matched exactly the canvas balls filled with the potpourri of Frankensteinish ‘body of bodies’ balls.  I remember how I had to get on my knees to roll them into the woods for burial and how their juices intertwined with my sweat.  Then my trauma-induced psychosis led to me conversing with these dead parts as I could see facial contours pushed against the moistened canvas due to pressure build up from the other remains settling as I rolled this mobile sphere of resurrective prevention toward its grave of mix matched extremities.  Where innocent strangers will intermingle their remains for eternity.  My psychosis was so thick in its hallucinations and delusional rhetoric that I spent time speaking aloud to ghostly entities that wanted to be placed in certain positions when they reached the bottom of the hole and others that didn’t want to be buried next to specific bags.  I actually spent time digging in the nighttime rain a separate hole for one bag that informed me that they needed more space.  I pulled hundreds of pounds of dead weight out of one six-foot-deep hole and dug another hole just for the occupants of that bag so no one would be sad.  Even after they were buried, which took till dawn I could still hear their voices.  This is part of why I refer to myself as the foster father of the dead.  The mass graves of the catholic orphans are another aspect of that self-imposed title.)

That big man sat in a leaning position ready to stand and enter another phase of this standoff.  He was looking back and forth between my two parents and then Robert signaled with his pistols as he said, “head to the kitchen”.  The big man was about to stand, and Glenda shouted “wait” and began to tuck the dining room chairs up under the table.  I could see her flustering about in the area around the entry point to the kitchen and closing drawers and cabinets.  It made no sense that she would be tidying up for this mans walk through to the garage.  Then she reentered the living room and took the large black gun from Robert’s hand.  She positioned herself into the hallway that enters her master bedroom.  Perhaps it was a way to shield herself from attack or remove herself from this man’s path and Robert who would be following him.  Her eyes glistened as they did when she was being deceitful and delightfully anticipating watching her maliciousness play out to some other person’s demise, usually mine.

The big man walked ahead of Robert and toward the kitchen and then motioned with one of is hands toward the kitchen and said, “Down here?” this was his attempt to size up the distance between Robert and himself.  Robert knew what he was doing and he was beyond arm’s length and was curt when he instructed the big man to, “keep moving”.  The big man was almost to the kitchen entrance and Robert said, “hands on your head”.  Then the big man paused and seemed to have many thoughts as he slowly placed his hands on his head.  He was standing there at the crest of the kitchen tile and asked, “Is that good?” This was another attempt to gain information and size up the situation.  The big man was sending out radar waves with each hesitation and question trying to have a workable signal rebound and allow him an edge.  I could see the big man enter the kitchen which was a narrow area and difficult to use as an ambush point.  My perception changed and like a helium balloon it began to lower just enough to watch from the edge of the kitchen entrance.  Glenda had approached from behind Robert as he was about to enter that narrow area and from the back of her pants, she pulled a large knife and handed it to Robert who had his free hand behind him and expecting it. 

(Huge release just occurred, wow it’s amazing to have so many moments of buoyancy that allows you to just pop up from the depths and feel this good.  This has been the most productive flashback sequence and has reaped more benefits than any entry before.  I even texted out to some others about reading this work since I am humbled by the way my mind is healing today.  It’s been like a reverse vortex instead of sucking memories down to the depths of amnesia this time that force of nature is pushing the purposefully forgotten back up to the surface and navigating it for discovery.  I am so appreciative of how my subconscious has protected me throughout my life and how it now has chosen to allow me to heal.  The amount of depression that is being pulled off me would best be expressed as winning my own personal lottery.) 

Glenda has moved over toward the wall next to the sliding glass door and has her handgun pointed in the direction toward the big man.  Then as the man enters the utility room Robert tells him to stop and starts to explain to him how he wants him to move slow and open the door that leads to the garage.  This man is enormous in this confined space and continually ducks his head to enter doorways.  The big man lowers his arms and places his left hand on the wall as he reaches over with his right to open the door.  Then as that door creaks Robert so smoothly jabs that blade from the knife into the bottom of the man’s neck but atop his shoulder.  The blade disappeared as cleanly as when he killed that farming couple within the garage.  Blood ran down the man’s shirt while his shawl became soaked and some headed out toward his shoulder but there was no artery spurt.  The knife stayed in as I could see Robert standing behind the big man as he sunk to one knee.  Then Robert placed his handgun on the cabinet and was behind the big man and reaching over toward the door.  I could hear the door open even further and I watched Robert reposition himself and put his hands under the big man’s shoulders and lift.  I could tell by the man’s legs that he was prone now and that part of him had landed through the door due to the amount of leg length that I could see. 

Then Robert disappeared around the corner, and I watched the big man’s legs work their way out of my view one inch at a time until they disappeared.  Then I heard many percussion sounds like someone being hit which may have been additional stabbing.  A deafening silence occurred while Glenda stayed in her position and then the door began to creak and Robert reappeared.  These two stood just below my amnesic twin as they talked in low tones to one another.  Which seemed odd since the threats had been extinguished and the house was empty except for the girl.  The tension that attracted my floating presence as part of my body’s survival strategy.  No longer had that beacon of static trauma to adhere to and my out-of-body expedition ended.  I once again had my whole psyche in my own head as I lay unconscious in the upstairs hallway closet under that winter sheep skin coat. 

As the images begin to close, the last I recall of the little girl is that she was still unconscious and laid out on that couch dressed in the same outfit that she had arrived in.  I have been working on this flashback puzzle since the 24th and it’s now the 28th at 3:27pm.  The life I am living right now has been such a fortunate outcome for me.  Yes, I am physically disabled and experiencing more body pain than I have ever before in my life not counting the days of my childhood.  My finances are limited and I feed myself through food stamps.  I am at such a fall risk that I am homebound, and my kiddos take care of me and this house while also preparing my meals.  However, it is within this structure that I have found the time to slow down my life enough to experience my past in its full effects and heal from it.  This paper exemplifies my growth in the development of my reflective practice.  So many decades ago, Dr. Seastrunk instructed me to write a dream journal and that simple exercise of keeping track of my emotions for future exploration adapted my mind to embrace this entire course of treatment.  When my flashbacks began in 1997, I was ready with a proven modality that allowed me to process out my traumas.  I hope one day the world can benefit from my efforts.  Then they can proactively save that future child from trauma and if necessary ‘send the dead home’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE