VICTIM SHEET: MAX'S STUDENT 2026
VICTIM
SHEET INTRODUCTION
Entitled: Max’s Student
This particular
Victim Sheet was I believe the first I have created about my Fraternal Grandfather
Max. He had been in other flashbacks
with my father Robert, but it was Robert who was the primary offender and I
wrote that victim sheet in a manner that reflected that. I posted the actual flashback under the title, ‘YESTERDAY MY
MORTALITY CAME TO VISIT’ you can find it on my blogger at www.CPTSDcoldcase.blogspot.com. My mind was triggered during an MRI that my
neurologist had procured for me due my head aches that I have after
flashbacks. My excitement was high and
the MRI technician was wonderful to me and helped me from beginning to the end.
However,
my subconscious is like the waters of a swamp I cannot see what’s below, but
what’s below can certainly see me. That saltwater
crocodile from Australia can lift three quarters of its body length out of the
water as it lunges for its prey. As my
panic attack kicked in and my heart began to race, that supernatural manifestation
of the past was upon me and dragging me down just like a 15-foot croc could
do. My consciousness had been seized and
was rapidly being taken under the surface of the subconscious into the land of
what once had been. As I swam in those
familiar waters, I eventually broke free and suffered that predetermination sickness
so commonly involved in the symptomology of the foreboding.
My
escape was less by my intent and more due to my familiarity with the content
that was surfacing. Had new material
been the initiating factor of contact I would have succumbed to a perplexing
depression based on the power of the unknown.
In the past I have been trapped in that circular dilemma of demise. Lost to the equation of factors yet to be revealed. It will sound odd, but I was comforted by the
fact that the initial load of an explosive trauma was familiar to me. Then as I journaled those previously traveled
tales of woe, I became discombobulated in my lane of descent and a new trauma
ambushed me like the snowball from an avalanche I could not see but it
projected a percussion that riveted my sternum and reminded me of the
foreshadowing of the sensation of dying I had felt at the physician’s
office.
This variable
with mystic had crashed into me at the intersection of a logician’s landmark
entitled ‘the known of the unknown.’ The
quilted plane of my contextual landscape had initiated an invitation to a
hierarchical expansion of a substrated category. Imagine a hook, line, and sinker analogy
where we change the initial structure to an arrow pulling a quark its symbolism
is known and its projectory is predictable, but what that line is bringing is
conclusional and yet unexpected. Hence
the arrival of a recalled event that initiated through a familiar course of approach
but like snow avalanching through the trees additional debris joins the
momentum. Hence, additional material of
a caustic nature arrived with the familiar and caused the epiphany of an
eureka. Previously known horrors collected,
aligned, and introduced a more toxic cocktail of misery that invariably became my
enlightenment.
COLD CASE OFFENSE INFORMATION
VICTIM DETAILS
DESCRIPTION
GENDER
FEMALE
APPROXIMATE AGE
HIGHSCHOOL TEENAGER
HAIR
MAX DESCRIBED CURLY HAIR BUT
OFFERED NO COLOR
EYES
UNKNOWN
DISAPPEARED
HIGHSCHOOL YEARS IN OR AROUND
SHERMAN TEXAS
PRE-OFFENSE
COLLECTION OF VICTIM
ABDUCTION PREPARATION
I SUSPECT SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO OR FROM THE
SCHOOL DUE TO WHAT SHE WAS CARRYING IN HER BAG.
MAX REMARKED THAT HE HAD FOUND HER CHEERLEADING OUTFIT IN HER BAG.
ABDUCTION LOCATION
WHILE WALKING TO OR FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL OR
RELATED ACTIVITIES.
ABDUCTION SCENARIO
SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN AFRAID OF HIM SO HE WOULD
HAVE HAD TO USE AN AMBUSH TECHNIQUE
ABDUCTION TRANSITION
I SUSPECT MAX PUSHED HER BODY DOWN TO THE PASSENGER
FLOORBOARD
ABDUCTION TRAVEL
I BELIEVE HE DROVE WITH THIS VICTIM IN THE
FLOORBOARD OF HIS TRUCK THROUGH A POPULATED AREA AND OFF INTO THE RURAL RANCH
LAND THAT HE HAD FOR HIS COWS.
THE OFFENSE
ACTS TOWARD VICTIM
LOCATION OF ACT
SOMEWHERE HE COULD LURK AND STALK HER BEFORE
MAKING HIS MOVE TO AMBUSH HER WITH A BLITZ ATTACK. HIS FARM TRUCK HAD TO BE CLOSE AND ONE OF THE
DOORS OPENED SO HE COULD LOAD AND TRANSPORT HER QUICKLY.
BODILY HARM INFLICTED
MAX DESCRIBED THAT SHE DIED AND HE KEPT HER
BODY AND FILLED HER ORIFICES WITH HERBS AND CONTINUED TO USE HER CORPSE UNTIL
HER ABDOMEN WALL TORE AND DECOMPOSITION MADE ASSAULT IMPOSSIBLE.
MURDER WEAPON
I BELIEVE THAT MAX USED HIS FISTS AND MORE
THAN LIKELY A STRANGLE HOLD.
CAUSE OF DEATH
COULD
HAVE BEEN BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA OR STRANGULATION
POST-OFFENSE
DISPOSAL OF VICTIM
PREPARATION FOR
DISPOSAL
TAKEN TO A RURAL AREA CLOSE TO A WATER WELL NEXT TO A STOCK TANK MOST
LIKELY ON LAND BEING USED AS A COW PASTURE.
TRAVEL FOR
DISPOSAL
PASSENGER SIDE OF A FARM TRUCK THAT HE USED TO FEED THE COWS THEIR
SUPPLEMENTS.
SCENE OF
DISPOSAL
MAX SAID THAT HE KEPT HER BODY BY A WATER WELL UNTIL HER SKIN TORE. THEN HE DISMEMBERED HER REMAINS AND BURIED
THE PARTS. MAX NEVER SPOKE TO ME BUT
THAT DAY HE DID AND IT WAS A HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE.
TRANSITION
FOR DISPOSAL
VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED FROM A POPULATED AREA TO A RURAL AREA. MOST LIKELY ON THE PASSENGER SIDE FLOORBOARD
OF MAX’S FARM TRUCK.
LOCATION OF
DISPOSAL
WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF SHERMAN TEXAS DURING HIS TIME AS A TRACK
COACH
Comments
Post a Comment