ENTRY INTO: COLD CASE CLASSIFICATIONS 'INNOCENT WITNESSES OR COMPLICIT OBSERVERS 2026

 



Innocent witnesses or complicit observers

These witnesses who lived at 4011 Twin Falls Street during the time of this incident.  Had no complicity with my parents or any of those events that occurred within the ‘house of hate’.  In fact, I stood so long staring at the Boy Scouts body at the drainage ditch that the man and woman of this house came out to check on me.  Their persistent calling of, “Hey Boy” brought me out of my stupor and had me walking home in a robotic way.  I remember how I was barefoot and felt nothing as I walked across the uncut grass.  My dissociative bubble extended beyond my skin, and I was encapsulated in numbness.  It felt like I was being transported like I was hovering just above the grass as some force drove me home.  When I arrived home and my father opened the door for me, I could feel his relaxed mood.  He had expelled his tensions and acted out and now was copasetic with his world.  That realization allowed me to decompress and sleep deeply until my mother’s arrival home. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE