JOURNAL ENRTY: THE MENTAL TRIPLETS 2026




So many items found within my metal triplets just seemed to connect in a manner that caused a cluster of erratic flowing pathways to unit in a manner that they never had before.  It’s moments like these when I feel so much like an alien life force living here amongst a population of earthlings.  My friends referred to me as an anomaly and my children have identified me as an alien life form.  This entire life of mine has been spent being traumatized sufficiently enough to develop a permanent psychiatric condition.  Enveloped in continual sessions of therapy in a longitudinal manner that has encompassed my continual existence.  Then it became my profession in the 1990’s as a mental health technician and later in 1999 as a clinician, which I still am today.  I have been a foster father since the 90’s and my kiddos still are a large part of my life and some of them are coming over tomorrow.  The outline of my life with these overlapping chapters are my attempt to signify the exasperation of the following.  With all these experiences not once in my existence on planet earth have, I met anyone like me, and I find that to represent the core of my loneliness. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE