JOURNAL ENTRY: THE BARECHESTED TWO FISTED BOY RETURNS 2026
I
remember now at 10:21 pm that as I looked at Rose that boy, without his shirt,
walked back in and still had his hands clutched in fists. His right fist was bloody, and his left fist
was full of long strands of black hair. His
eyes were angry and mission oriented and he approached the girl’s body that sat
in that alcove and said a few things under his breath and then clenched both
his fists and torqued his body as he screamed, “bitch” with such intensity that
it seemed like he had lifted his feet off the ground and then lurched his upper
torso forward in a manner that to me at that time was like a spitting cobra. Then he was shaking like a convulsion, and it
took me a frame or two of absorption to follow his antics through to completion
and he had worked his belt and pants free and was now urinating on her
corpse. He stood outside the alcove in
the beginning when his stream was strong and then closed that gap of distance as
his stream weakened. It was at this moment
when men pushed passed us and as they walked in front of me and came into frame,
I could see that they were law enforcement.
Their uniforms where blue and the first man was huge maybe 6-foot 6-inches
and he had black hair and a full face of whiskers to go with his black
mustache. Other men came behind him and a
few of these officers wore the brown uniforms that resembled the Irving
police. This young man with the clenched
fists was small compared to these officer’s and they had him cuffed and on his
way out of the door quickly. My head
fell into the shoulder of Rose, and I cried while she wrapped an arm around my
head. I was sobbing and shaking as some
of these law enforcement officers stood around the body and then began to order
us outside. We all shuffled out the door,
and I fainted and woke up later inside the school at the nursing station and
had no idea as to what had occurred. Many
students occupied that area. I woke to a
wave of crying and girls hugging one another while they wailed. I didn’t understand any of this and even
though my legs were shaky I worked my way out of that high school and
eventually made it to my truck. I threw
up in bathrooms while I was making my escape and then heaved what contents I had
left once, I made it outside. My brain
concluded that I must be ill and that was why I had gone to the nurse and that
all those girls had become ill like I had and had not dealt with it very well.

Comments
Post a Comment