JOURNAL ENTRY: CAR CRASH IN A THICKET 2026

 




I have other work to accomplish but that profound sadness has shown up just now.  I closed out my last work that took about 34 pages if it remains complete and I don’t find myself adding more.  The image is a foot sticking out of the open door of a car.  It’s a delicate foot with a tan color to it and appears to be the developmental size of a pre-teen.  This car is out into the woods, and it seems that it was driven off the road and into this thicket of wood.  There was more than one body in this car, other larger bodies had been strewn about inside as if they had crashed this car into this thicket and the people had bounced around inside.  There is what appears t be an adult female with tan or brown skin laying against the passenger side on the front seat and she is wearing cut off shorts and a white muscles shirt.  Her face is toward the passenger side window, but I can see that she has long thick beautiful black hair.  The upholstery in this car is white, and the side doors are long.  That first foot I saw extending out from the back seat and it’s one of those models where you must tilt the driver’s side door open and lean the front seat up to get into the back seat.  I can see more bodies in the back seat they are strewn about, and the car is tilted toward the passenger side to a degree.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE