JOURNAL ENTRY: MY LAST VISION OH WHAT COULD IT BE 2026
During
each of these scenes with the loss of one eye and the covering of another eye I
am at a loss as to what connects where and why.
I will ponder this and see what imagery appears but right now at 10:00pm
it all has stopped and I feel that I have unfished business in both scenes. My left hand is bleeding in the front yard of
the ‘house of hate’ while my right bleeds while I am at Nana’s house. Neither of these homes do I make it inside to
tend to my bleeding hand. Then in relation
to the eyes the girl at Irving High School lost her left and nana had her right
disappeared under that toxic goo Glenda had created and consequently poured over
her face. I considered myself brave at nana’s
house and then too overwhelmed to be of any help at the beauty school. Epiphanies usually present themselves at this
point and I am wondering where mine are.

Comments
Post a Comment