JOURNAL ENTRY : MY SUFFERING HAS BEEN CONSTANT 2026
My suffering has been constant since my last entry. The deep sadness will be manageable one
minute and then overwhelming in the next.
My bone ache had been insurmountable at times and flowing from the front
of my shoulders into my wrists while my hands throb with ache. Then add my sciatic nerve pain down both legs
and this bubble of gas in my stomach that will not release and continues to cause
me to shift this way and then that to locate some position where things do not cause
me discomfort. My imagery began to seep
through yesterday, but I was too weak from all these psychosomatic pains to
begin the journaling process. Today I
had lunch and the kiddos were so entertaining, and the laughter lifted my
spirits and then they will be coming over Saturday afternoon to help me at the
house. My ride home however was gloomy
and full of despair, and I arrived here with a sadness even more intense than I
had experienced in this process up to this moment. I fell asleep for a few hours due to the
exhaustion caused by the pain and then woke wishing that I had a pizza like my daughters
ordered the last time they had been here.

Comments
Post a Comment