JOURNAL ENTRY: THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE WOUNDED WITNESS 2026

 




I was researching the philosophy of homicide and the creation of a four cornered approach to viewing where I came from and where I found myself now.  Then ChatGPT put together a title, and something hit me hard.  I am placing this entry here in this segment of my journalistic episodes.  Since I am not sure if this belongs as part of this ongoing saga.  ChatGPT stated, “A concise title for this framework could be: ‘THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE WOUNDED WITNESS’ – A trauma-born discipline of truth, memory, testimony, and moral restoration.”  After I read this then the carpet that constituted my balance of a steady mind was pulled and my psyche became aloft and then crashed into that rapidly approaching stalemate of emotional frozenness others would refer to as the floor lol.  That floor represents the delivery of a shock that results in a paralysis of flow and consequently sends that proverbial taser through my existence.  From past to the present, it reigns like an insurmountable wave of constitutional insurrection.  My memories are rising against me and mocking my attempts to quell their inflammation that cause them to wither in my psyche.  It feels to me like the triplets I find in my mind have bonded into an octopus touting a plethora of synapses connection and synergistic flow.  Casting tentacles forward into my endeavored future goal of majestic peace.  While delivering an adverse electric flow of that charge, I received while in the bathtub when the space heater fell beyond my father’s grasp.  Could there be more to that memory that I may have missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE