JOURNAL ENTRY: RANDY ROACH BECOMES A GHOST 2026

 



It was dark in the garage and only the side door was open for light.  The ceiling of the garage was traced with shadows and it’s true I was in that dissociative stupor, but this looked a great deal like Randy Roach from school.  (Everything just stopped and all imagery went blank its like my amnesic box either slammed shit or my subconscious diverted the flow and now my mind is blank.  The sadness has shown up, and I feel like I am tumbling back down into despair.  This is difficult, my process was working and it’s now like a door slammed and then pulled whatever was working its way through the door back through the gap below the door.  This must be a multi-layered flashback of a resonance that has a compounding echo.  It feels like I am spelunking deep in the chasm of my mind below the water table where I am the only being that can see all of the ghosts of the past trying to once again join the light of my conscious mind.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE