JOURNAL ENTRY: THE RANDY ROACH I USE TO KNOW 2026




I knew that Randy Roach lived in one of the two sets of apartments behind our house and that he showed up whenever we played outside.  He was more of an intellectual kid than an athlete and whenever the games became too rough, he would be the first to bail and go home.  I cannot recall if he was around during elementary school but at Sam Houston Junior High School he sat in my lunch pod.  I never had him in any of my classes I just knew him from the neighborhood and the lunchroom while we were both in attendance at Sam Houston.  He always had a vicious mouth and argued with adults often.  Every time I saw him, he had blue jeans even in summer and a short sleeve shirt with a collar and their buttons plus his thick plastic glasses.  At lunch he almost always had a schoolbook with him and his table was one where the children all worked on any homework they had so they didn’t have to take it home.  He was never a bully to me nor was he even rude to me he was just one of the many kids that made up the tapestry of our neighborhood in the 1970s through the 1980’s. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE