JOURNAL PARAGRAPH FROM AN ENTRY IN: I Raised Sea Turtles and Octopi May 2026

 


For a moment I was comforted and I sat atop that table with my legs dangling figuring that soon Robert would appear.  Then something touched my foot and I looked down with this expression of who was playing with me.  Then I witnessed a man with half a face and his other eye dangling.  With that type of facial wound, I don’t know how he located my foot.  I then entered into a frozen state and couldn’t move.  Something jutted out of the green and was attacking and smelling the bodies that lingered upon this ground where they fell.  Then at some spots gurgling occurred and then at others it sounded like a beast feeding.  Then that Tigerman stood and had a small child in its arms, and it brought it up to its mouth and then intestines dangled as that face chewed.  Then someone one mad a sound and that child was dropped and the Tigerman gone and screams filled the air.  Then a gunshot occurred and there were a great deal of wood snapping and multiple screams and pleas then all was silent.  That figure worked its way back upon that field of fallen victims that now became disemboweled bodies and as I sat there my sinuses became engulfed with all the aforementioned smells, in greater quantity and that man who had been below me now was tossed up over my head and hit the ground dissected.  This Tigerman was now behind me, and I could hear it sniffing me and then it licked my neck with a large wide gritty tongue.  I could feel my skin attached to that tongue and it felt like it would have received an abrasion had that tongue not disengaged itself.  Like the sticky side of the Velcro strip my skin had been grasped and released with purpose.  It was at that moment that I could feel another presence entering my out-of-body ghost as it took into the air to survey this carnage and allow me to feel as if I had achieved safety.  My bubble was stuffed with my entity and that Tigerman’s essence filling a space created for one.  Again one of his alters had that spatial ability to invade my extra sensory escape. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE