ADVOCACY FOR THE DEAD: A GRASS-ROOTS EFFORT INTENDED TO 'SEND THE DEAD HOME' 2026
A GRASS-ROOTS EFFORT INTENDED TO
SEND THE DEAD HOME
Hello to all that received this email my name
is Brian Happy Bryanson, and I grew up in Irving Texas. My family bought a house, and we took
residence in 1972, and I lived there until the early 1990’s. I am looking for people who disappeared
during the 1970’s through the 1990’s.
You may have been told that they ran away or that their family moved but
not once did they resurface or contact even their best friends or family
members. One day some of them were in
your classroom and then gone. With no
explanation they had disappeared from your school, church, or work. They left their items just like a person
expecting to return would. You may have
seen distraught parents and never understood what had happened. As children in the 1970’s we were not allowed
to ask and rarely were we told the truth.
That is where secrets from our past find a place to hide.
My secrets stopped hiding in 1997 when I
began to have flashbacks. These images
showed me that the abuse I suffered was far more extreme than I once
thought. I confronted both my parents,
and each was extremely honest with me.
My father laughed and was amazed that I recalled with such detail things
that happened to me at such a young age, he laughed that entire conversation. Then my mother confessed to it all and added
so much more as she blamed it all on my father.
At that stage while I was attending therapy, I was diagnosed with PTSD
while attending the University of Texas at Arlington. I graduated and went out into the world as a
professional and thought I could leave that behind me. I had asked questions I received honest
answers and solid supportive therapy.
What more did I need so many never achieve this level of closure
concerning their traumatic past.
Then my depression returned and it was far
more intense than before, and my profession does not pay well, and the
insurance was so poor that few if any took it and the number of sessions was
limited to three. In my first session in
1999 I had a full-blown flashback with crying and screaming while at my
therapist’s office. This was the first
of many flashbacks that involved the abduction, torture, and murder of innocent
people. Yes, this was my father
committing these crimes, but my mother knew all along and always gave him an
alibi when necessary. She drew maps to
victims’ houses and made up a hit list of her own. Of the two she was my most intense and
persistent abuser. Since December of
1999 I have been informing law enforcement agencies about these flashbacks and
creating victim sheets for them which I displayed in three ring binders with
plastic sheeting in hopes that they wouldn’t throw my cold cases away. For years the murders piled up and out went
the victim sheets to any agency that I thought could do the research and
eventually send the dead home. What
occurred was that I became the subject and my history was investigated. As it sits right now in 2026, I have been
investigated by numerous local municipalities, several states including Texas,
and the Federal Bureau of investigation.
I evidently came up clean in all these episodes but still no one would
investigate the victim sheets.
On more than one occasion law enforcement has
gone into my place of business or called my administrators in an attempt, to
get me fired, these where my administrators explanations to me upon my return. I was off on those days and though they would
tell everyone at my place of business that they had come looking for me they
knew that I was off that day since I had told them over the phone. I have always been an excellent worker I love
my profession and I am practicing my professional ethics even now though I am
too disabled to work. It is true that I
am now homebound and need assistance to get out and about. I now have more doctors than I have ever had
before, and my symptoms are getting worse.
My feet are so swollen that I now own a pair of size 18 boots just so my
feet will fit. I had to choose boots
since I can use the assistance of a boot hook to get dressed. My left calf is three times its usual size
and I am losing hair in handfuls. I have
been to the ER in Rockwall twice and they always send me home. I wanted to be honest about my condition I
believe that I am starting to go downhill and that other more severe health
conditions will follow. Thus, I needed
to take my efforts to the next level and believe me if you have a traumatic
past being open about it takes a level of bravery that I had to develop over
the decades. I am not ashamed anymore,
but people will attack you. If they
haven’t worked on their traumatic past, then they will openly tell you how much
they dislike you while never connecting the subconscious reasoning for their
lashing out. This mainly happens with co-workers,
but a few bosses have been very inappropriate too about their own lashing
out. Hard-earned happiness becomes a
target for those that refuse to work hard in therapy. I was a victim but I am not any longer now I
am an advocate returning to right some wrongs to the greatest degree that I
can.
What empowers me to push through is simple I
believe that those younger than ourselves deserve to have us fight for their
better tomorrow. For some it’s the
environment others work diligently to leave as much wisdom behind as they
can. Mine has always involved the
welfare of children and how can I help them now and prepare them for their
futures. Now most of that life is in the
past due to my current condition. I
still have many that I mentor and those that actually stop by to visit and help
me with groceries and picking things up that I dropped and couldn’t reach for a
week LOL. I explained this part of my
life so that you would understand my current situation. I am failing the lost and my memories are the
last time that they were seen alive unless they were saved for auction. Yes, my father was there murdering them while
I was frozen in a stupor and unable to breathe and consequently would pass
out. The frozen part is when the mind
goes into deep dissociation and attempts to safeguard you with its limited
resources. Then that event, maybe even
the entire day or week will all be filed deep away in your amnesic box. Many do not ever remember their abuse and
then often live destructive lives. Since
my symptoms had such intense periods of depression I was either going to live
in my bedroom or figure things out. From
an early age I wanted to be part of the greater good and sleeping through my
life was not going to allow me to reach that goal. Thus, I sought out therapy, and I put my full
effort into whatever I was told to do, therapy was free at UTA. Meaning that I became a professional patient
through self-help books, attendance in groups and individual sessions, and of
course journaling.
START JOURNALING, KEEP JOURNALING, AND ALWAYS JOURNAL
If you have never
attended therapy do this one thing and make sure to chart your dreams. Once you write out the content and the major
players then figure out its theme. Place
that into any AI and the response you get will help you grow. I use ChatGPT and what it gives me back
allows me to journal again and get deeper than before. I was taught that your dreams are the window
to your unconscious and making them conscious allows you to figure out what is
bothering you and becomes the next thing to work on. If you find out that you’re like me then read
my blogs and know that you’re not alone in this world. You must do your work, and you will only get
out what you put in but it does pay off with large amounts of happiness. This will of course create a new issue and
that will be jealousy just wish them well and step out of their lives and find
people like the new you. After happiness
is found it must be maintained and that part is much more difficult and it
cannot be maintained unless you’re feeding it goof functional vibes, you can
find those in nature and by staring out the window at waffle house. Just don’t mention my name since I got kicked
out for loitering but before that happened my journaling was the best I had
ever achieved up to that point. Watching
traffic while sipping tea meditates me lol.
I wasn’t getting anywhere with law
enforcement, and I even had to endure that my extended family members who are
in law enforcement were trying to intimidate me by telling my immediate family
members to deliver a message, “Stop sending in my cold cases” and “No one is
going to investigate them”. There were
other things in that message but that’s a different letter. No one asked where all that money came from,
everyone played dumb. Now that I am
trying to send the dead home those in my immediate and extended family are
working diligently to deny the dead their course of justice. Once I had that message delivered to my ears,
I knew that I could no longer stay behind the curtain in my attempt to avoid
the over-exposure that will occur. When
my condition is in its acute stage, I have a new flashback almost everyday
within that month. Then I will have gaps
my longest since 1999 has been 109 days, I even made that number a journal
entry since I thought that at last it was all over. It wasn’t, it just was on hiatus and returned
like a box of TNT under a magnifying glass.
I didn’t know when it would blow but inevitably that smokey flume would
arrive soon.
In 2025 I decided that if law enforcement
wouldn’t publicize these cases that I would and here is my official letter
asking the public for help. I will be
emailing this letter out and asking for the recipients to forward it on and to
check out my CPTSDcoldcase social media blogs.
I will email anything needed to anyone who can help but remember our
window is short. Though my parents are
dead they can be tried posthumously and documentation can be made in court that
cites these people as homicide victims.
Then their names and dispositions can one day all be placed upon a stone
memorial where everyone can see how damaging organized crime can be, especially
when they partner with corruptible law enforcement. Yes, my father’s main crimie was a detective
that rode the desk for missing persons.
He was paid well to keep my father informed and to deliver him case
files so that he would know what other detectives knew and then he would
destroy those files. This is why law
enforcement tells me that they cannot find files. Then when they reach out to detectives from
that era no one remembers such cases. My
quandary is why would you ask retired personnel from that era if it was they
who were accepting bribes. No one wants
to go to their grave with a dirty badge.
My counter to this inefficiency is if they will not use their media then
I will have to build up mine and do my best.
At the bottom of my email, I have 21 hyperlinks to social media blogs
that would help me for free. Please read
them all, I tried to make them all a little different. I also made so many since I do not know what
will work. I have a budget of $0.00 and
am at the mercy of the internet to help me send the dead home.
What I am asking is for you who choose to
start that conversation of who disappeared when and try and get me a first and
last name. Do your Facebook search and
if they never resurfaced send that information to whatever law enforcement
agency you believe could do the most with it or send it to all the law enforcement
agencies you can think of. Just make
sure that it looks professional and is in a three-ring binder, so they are less
likely to tell you they lost it, which has happened to me before. Once I began the three-ring binder with
sleeves then I started to get phone calls and visits, and the FBI actually
brought that binder to my house when they arrived under false pretenses. I was told in my discussions with law
enforcement agencies that each investigation and exhumation will cost more than
$50,000 and due to that no investigation will begin unless I can supply them
with a first and last name. I was too
young to know their names at that age adults are simply adults also when they
make you a slave, you’re given a title of description and your name is removed. You will have all the extra pieces such as
last year you saw them and what school and grade or where they worked when. Employment is a big plus since there most
likely will be a W2 and school attendance means record of enrollment plus a
classroom of witnesses. Remember you’re
looking for correlated connections that will send you on a hunt of paperwork
that must exist somewhere. Louisiana
will tell you that they had a flood even though they are not in the flood plain
and other municipalities will tell you that it doesn’t exist since no one wants
to go look. Be aware that you must be
cunning and above all else benevolently kind no matter the stress you smile and
say positive things. You’re making
friends not adversaries we need help not passive-aggressive vindictiveness.
Law enforcement members have stressful jobs and need our
support. Believe me, because I know from
firsthand experience. The officers,
special agents, and Sheriff deputies that we have in 2026 are far better than
those from 1976. Even if they treat you
as they have treated me keep your chin up smile through the tears and cry at
home. NOT online where they can pull
that up at some later date when they are deciding your fate.
Believe it or not three employees of Lee
Britain Elementary in Irving Texas went missing during the 1970’s because they
ran afoul of my mother. I was in
attendance there too in kindergarten through third grade. I witnessed the abductions of all three, one
of them I will include at the bottom of this written request. Those incidents went through my dissociative
state and got stored directly into my amnesic box before I ever made it home. Law enforcement would wait for my mother and
I to leave and they would park their cruiser next to her red station wagon Lic
number QDS194 to see if this time she would answer their questions. She never would and then they would follow us
all the way home and park outside our house and wait for my father to get
home. Then they would again try to get him
to answer questions. This suspicion of being
the culprit of abducting a person along with the law enforcement fan fair
happened many times. Just a short list
involved Pineville and Shreveport Louisiana, Tyler, Kermit, Sherman,
Weatherford and Hurst Texas along with a quick discharge from the army that was
never explained to me. In fact, my
father never once spoke about his military service, I only knew he was a
veteran because he had a full infantry kit and my Uncle Joe talked about it
once while we were camping as did my mother but just once. Of these listed it is my belief that
Pineville worked the hardest to convict him.
They had marked police cars outside our house
all day and night. They often tried to
push their way into the home, but my father and mother defied them. Then as always in the middle of the night we
would flee to either Sherman or Weatherford Texas where the extended family
lived. Kermit also became one of those
places to run since my father worked in the oil fields. It took me decades to put all of what I am
reporting to you now together. What I
want you to know is that I wouldn’t have this much detail if it wasn’t for my
parents taunting me with these facts.
They believed themselves to be untouchable and they were right as hard
as I worked to expose them and consequently find more bodies. My extended family was working to deny the
facts. I know of no case in all the
books and videos I have watched about true crime. Were one person faced so much opposition from
his immediate and extended family, friends within the family, and institutions that
correspond with the local, state, and federal government’s.
TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT IT MUST BE DONE IN THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT
Please be that flashlight that these cases
need and send out many emails, then tell all your friends on all your social
media, (look at my media and take what pics you need) after that start a list
with all the quires you and your friends have made and hit the internet and get
behind those pay walls that I cannot afford, then when your ready its library
time where you will look through year books that are in the reference section
and once you’re prepared and have a day off and geared up on Starbucks it will
be the dreaded microfilm. I cannot stay
up right long enough to research those flying wheels of information also I have
two TBI’s from my abuse that resulted in disabilities in letters and numbers
they all dance on the page. You will be
my feet and eyes out there searching to send the missing home to loved ones. Then we are still not out of the woods, the
search must be done the expensive way with radar and once voids are found then
DNA samples of the dirt must be taken before family matches can be made and we also
cannot falter on those that had no documentation at their time of departure
they were lured from the catholic church on 183 and Esters under the pretense
of domestic duties. After that is
exhumation and determining who has a family to return to and who will need an orphan’s
grave and will we get them a tombstone.
Then will that dumping ground become a sacred place to remind future generations
about what occurred or a forget potters’ field.
This is my life and I ask you to join for whatever period you can. It’s stressful and not your burden but if you
could just help me get the snowball started then the avalanche will occur and
many can be with their loved ones again.
Just to conclude this written work know that
the USA does not have a diagnosis for my mental condition, but the world health
organization does. I suffer from Complex
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with dissociative amnesia search 6B41since that
is the code the WHO uses for my diagnosis.
Please read up on what you find and watch some videos I have sent so
much educational information over the years to law enforcement, and no one ever
reads it even my medical doctors refuse to advance themselves since they do not
like working with what they refer to as psych patients. My social media blogs are filled with
information that will help you and guide you on this journey. Also know that if you discover that you’re
like me then know you’re not alone and that I wrote a poetry book that’s on
amazon for people like us. It’s real intense
and I make it bare since they are processing story poems no curse words no
vulgarities those actions just keep us sick.
Learning to speak properly and using the correct terms helps reach
function much faster and you cannot maintain happiness with cruelty jumping
from your lips.
If you need a place to start, I believe the
two cases that I attach below here should be so simple. One was a boy scout and consequently must
have had a troop. Then the other came
out of the deaf education portable classroom at Lee Brittian Elementary right
before she came to my mother’s aid. One
was part of an organization that is still around and another would have had a
W2 and paid taxes then out there somewhere is her degree from college. Added to this her family knew my mother was
involved and showed up at the end of school to confront her, my mother loved
these taunting interactions. The women
of that family came to our house to try and bargain for her remains so that she
could have a funeral. My parents said
they would pray for them and then tried to bless them as they ran out
crying. Find that family and solve a
case find that troop and connect a crime.
Many bodies were collected on my childhood street; my parents were
suspected of every one of them and all the bodies had official collections of
their remains done. So where are those
autopsies and what troop did that boy belong to???
READY, SET,
GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
COLD CASE CLASSIFICATIONS OF A
KNOWN PERPETRATOR WITH UNKNOWN VICTIMS
This is a criminal classification model built
from the perspective of someone who learned about these crimes through their
traumatic past as evidenced by their recurring flashbacks. I am the creator of this format, its builder
of content, and a living witness to its events.
These are my family members I am writing about and at times their
criminal associates but primarily focused on the victims. In hopes of ending their legal purgatory as
nonexistent due to previous law enforcement corruption. My intention is to send as many of the dead
home before I die.
I was born into this organized crime ring of an
intergenerational hierarchy. According
to my mother my father beat her when she was pregnant with me and thus my
trauma started prenatally. My mind was
dissociative from the beginning and stored my traumas in the compartmentalized
aspect of my memory where content was lost to recall through amnesia. The majority of this work is drawn from me as
the witness and survivor of these events.
Then there are the confessions made by my family members and the
families criminal associates. At times
utterances from victims about to die shaped these classifications as did the
events that unfolded when their loved ones sought justice or mercy for those
they lost.
Please read thoroughly and know that I can only
cite what I have recalled and perhaps out of psychic protection my mind has
remembered names on only two occasions.
Law enforcement has explained to me that without a full name they do not
have to open a case, I am trying to create a way those names can be
determined. I have sent victims sheets
and created cold case files for the FBI, Texas Rangers, Municipal agencies,
Texas attorney general, and the U.S. attorney general’s office. I have made complaints to all the aforementioned
agencies, and the U.S. Department of justice Civil Rights Division Reference
number: 687344DBQ then the Central Intelligence Agency Reference number:
6CNFEEJM. My law enforcement cases have
never been assigned a case file number from these other agencies meaning that
these cases have never been accepted, assigned, developed, investigated, nor
could they be closed with a written summary or Case Closure Report since they
had never officially been opened as an investigation.
What
follows is my creation of an investigative tool that this time may lead
agencies to act in accordance with their policy and procedures while fulfilling
the oath that they took ‘to protect and serve’ and as a result ‘send the dead
home’. Where their remains could achieve
reunification with loved ones, proper religious ceremonies, family funerals,
and reinterment of remains in a family plot.
I must continue to fight for the victims of my family until they all are
returned to their loved ones, or I have passed on to join them with the intent
of reconciliation with those that had been so kind to me before their
departure. By reading this work I am
hoping that you can find a way to determine these names in a manner I have not
thought of or never knew existed. Read
on and know the lost await your efforts and time is of the essence. You and I must send these victims home before
all those that once knew them are reunified with them in the afterlife of
whatever they believe to be true.
DEMOGRAPHICS OF A CHILD WITNESS
WITH A DYING DECLARATION
The Past,
Present, and Future of this witness
Past
Born into an organized crime family
with an intergenerational hierarchy of command.
Suffered severe depression and anxiety from an early age. The entire time that I was in public school I
attended Special Education classes. Due
to learning disabilities caused by closed head wounds caused by my abuse. My dissociative coping mechanism was a
constant factor in my life. This is not
an exhaustive list, but these conditions and injuries led to my past
compartmentalizing my traumas into the amnesic processes of my mind. My subconscious began releasing those traumas
in 1997. In 1999 I recalled my first
instance of murder and that same year I contacted law enforcement and still
have never been able to have an investigation into these victims.
Present
Today I am old and disabled due to a
complexity of issues bound to my years of abuse. I have more doctors in my life now than at
any other point in my existence. The
terminology of so many conditions rattles my brain. Currently I meet the criteria for physically
disabled, and I use crutches and now a walker.
Then on top of that I still endure the effects of CPTSD with
dissociative amnesia along with the flashbacks that accompany that diagnosis
and the pre, prime, and post aspects of their pain. I am simply trying to send the dead home
before I die. I have accomplished
nothing on my own and thus I need you.
Future
My future is limited and I have seen
my medical attendees cry when they read my labs or send me for yet another test
with a different specialist. Please
accept this new format and try to find a way to help me. My strongest leads are that five bodies of my
family’s victims were found on the same street in the 1970’s, three of those in
the same drainage ditch. Then four of
the disappearances occurred at the same place of business where my mother was
employed and occurred while she worked there.
I have maps showing where bodies have been buried or disposed of and yet
no investigation, not one shovel of dirt has been turned on their behalf since
they became hidden from view.
PSYCHOLOGICAL ELEMENTS OF A KNOWN
KILLER
Modus Operandi
Offender Characteristics
This is the case of the teenage Boy
scout who knocked on the door of 4105 Twin Falls when I was young. I place this event in the early too
mid-1970’s. This Boy scout was dressed
in his scouting short and was lured inside by my father inviting him in to talk
about scouts. They both sat down on the
three-cushion couch while I was playing with toys upon the floor.
Motivating Need
My father was telling this boy about
his experience is scouting and I am not sure if this was a true story since he
had never spoken of scouting before or since.
Suddenly and without any warning or hesitation my father held a hold of
this boy’s face and kissed him. With
such intensity that Robert’s face stayed connected to this Boy Scouts face from
the midpoint of the couch which was the initial engagement. All the way to the opposite side of the couch
and for a moment had this boy pinned against the opposite arm rest.
Triggering Event
Then this Boy Scout fought free by
pushing away from my father and falling to the floor. The boy was trying to make it to the front
door and then my father was upon him and a fight ensued. The triggering event involved the open
receptiveness of the Boy Scout as he naively sat on the couch after the front
door had closed. This was a moment of
opportunity for a sexually sadistic predator and this boy unintendedly walked
into a trap that perhaps not even the offender knew he had laid
successfully. Then as they conversed my
father’s urges became engaged and the assault began. The spider had a fly in its web.
Emotional
State
My father at first was aroused but
calm as he attempted to engage his victim with a ploy of play. Then that Boy Scout threw a punch the
equivalent of a grown man and that percussion filled the room and echoed in my chest. With that impact this attack went from an
intensity of a level one engagement to a full blown homicidal 10. The blows from both opponents filled the room
with percussion, vibration, and humidity.
I found myself standing atop the two-cushion couch as they fell to the
living room floor. Then the Boy Scout
went limp, and my father dragged his body into the bedroom.
Interaction Style
From the living room I moved from
the two-cushion couch to under the kitchen table and pulled all the chairs in
so that I could hide. From the master
bedroom I could hear the sex sounds of my father and the impact sounds of two
bodies colliding.
Decision Pattern
My father then exited the master
bedroom and walked past the kitchen table and went through the kitchen. Then I heard him opening the door that led
from the utility room to the garage. The
door must have remained open since I could plainly hear him humming and digging
through something and then the sounds of metal clanging against metal. As that was happening, the Boy Scout stumbled
from the master bedroom and then fell in front of where I had been laying. He seemed to have succumbed to his injuries
as he bled from his face and head. Then
He was standing again and made it to the sliding glass window and went out that
door.
Change of Method
Just as the Boy Scout had exited
Robert came through the utility room with ropes and chains and other implements
in his hands. He had a huge smile and
then dropped everything and pursued the Boy Scout and I followed them both out
that sliding glass door. That Boy Scout
must have made a substantial recovery or adrenaline had kicked in. As I exited behind my father that Boy Scout
had already cleared the back fence and was crossing the neighbor’s drive. My father cleared that fence like a track and
field hurdle racer.
I
was not as fast, and I fell behind but followed my father down the alley across
the street and then down the dirt alley that led to the drainage ditch. By the time that I reached the end of the
dirt alley I could hear those impact sounds again of two people landing
blows. Then I watched Robert prevail
over the Boy Scout and drown him in the drainage ditch as I stood at the edge
of that water. Then my father exited the
water and as he walked back down the alley, I could see the neighbors in that
last house peering through their bushes watching Robert walk by.
I
stood in shock and watched this boy’s body lay back up as his rhythm came to a
slow stop and his body rested in the shallow water. I was in a dissociative stupor this entire
time but somehow made it home and was standing on the porch when my father
opened the door for me. Then I lay on
the three-cushion couch and fell asleep.
I was awoken by my mother coming home and shaking me awake. Then at that same moment there were knocks at
the back and the front door and my mother was screaming at the police and
sheriff’s department.
Dissociative Identity Alters Present
I know my father’s altars, and I did
not witness any of them during this scene.
His altars are always kind to me, and they would have acknowledged me
had they appeared. I am always the
safest when my father’s altars are out and interacting with me.
Motive Behavioral Indicators
To me this was simple. A victim introduced themselves to his lair
and he had them trapped once they sat down and he closed that door. Then his predator side came out and he attacked. This was all sexual gratification and had the
Boy Scout not escaped he would have been tortured and murdered inside the house
and then disposed of most likely at the DFW ravine.
Pre and Post Behaviors
To my knowledge this Boy Scout
arrived looking for work of some type, perhaps mowing lawns. He was assaulted, pursued, and drowned in the
drainage ditch. My father walked home and
when the police and sherif came he calmly walked out of the master bedroom with
that sheepish coy grin that used when he wanted to play the next stage of his
game. That of the innocent country boy
who was too shy to even look you in the eye.
Signature Behaviors
I have witnessed his signature
behaviors many times as he acted them out upon numerous victims often in rural
areas. Had he been able to restrain this
victim then yes, he would have incorporated some of his signature
behaviors. He just didn’t have the
opportunity to act out his fantasies of sexually sadistic torture on the Boy
Scout. He did have his opportunity to
act out that innocent country boy routine when law enforcement showed up and I
could tell how much he enjoyed that opportunity.
Pattern of Escalation
This was like the attack on the Teacher at Lee Britain
elementary. It had not been planned and
that victim walked into a fray of domestic violence. This Boy Scout walked right into the
predator’s lair and had no previous knowledge that attacks like that where
synonymous with that house and in that neighborhood. There had been no prowling in hopes of a
chance encounter and stalking did not take place. A trap had not been laid, and this victim was
not obsessed with or even prepared for, hence the items brought from the
garage. The escalation was impromptu
though my father knew what to do and how to gain control over an opponent as
challenging as this one. Once he had
them in his sights and was able to lay hands upon him without others
intervening to save the boy.
He committed his sexual assault and then believing that he had
left an unconscious victim in his bed he began to collect his torture
instruments. His escalation plan from
that moment of having a subdued victim could have included my mother or Sgt.
Jim Alford from across the street. That
victim could have been assaulted multiple times and then sold that evening to
whomever would pay and transport. That
last stage of drowning the boy in the creek was not part of the intended
escalation for this victim until it became necessary because that was the
environment the victim had been caught in.
Risk Level and Control
The act inside the house had a
low-risk rating. The chase across the
alleys and the street and then to end up fighting in the creek was so high risk
that it resulted in witnesses watching from the house closest to that drainage
ditch. A combination of my fathers over
confidence about his dominate prowess mixed with this Boy Scouts unexpected
fortitude resulted in my father being seen and identified.
Depravity Scale Level and Description
This was an explosively sadistic
attack of unplanned nature. Levels
16–17 of the depravity scale would fit here.
Predatory offenders who commit repeated violent crimes or sexually
motivated killings but without prolonged torture or ritualized sadism. Had my father had more time than he would
have achieved a higher score due to allowing his cravings to have taken
over. Here is a score of transition
where it is discussed that some predators stop while others use this behavioral
equivalent as a steppingstone after experiencing a heightened sensation
resulting in their need for an advanced level of cruelty. My father had that advanced need and craved
sadism often but, in this episode, he was unable to achieve it due to
unexpected behaviors.
DECIPHERABLE CHARACTERISTICS OF
VICTIMOLOGY
Demographics
Identifying
stats
This was a young man who may have
been around age 15. Who had arrived at
our house wearing his Boy Scout shirt that was kaki and filled with patches and
some dangly style beads that bounced at his short pocket level. He wore blue shorts and white socks that had
been pulled up past his ankle. There had
been no discussion about where he had come from or how he had arrived at our
house. I simply suspect he had been
looking for work since he didn’t ask for anyone by name and then he and my
father began such a lively and interactive conversation about my father’s
history of scouting.
Geographical Pattern
Environment
Unknown,
this Boy Scout arrived at our door unexpectantly.
Victim Clusters
Area of abduction or disposal
This victim was acquired in our
house and left at the drainage ditch after a combination of blunt force trauma
and drowning resulted in his homicide. His body became part of the Twin Falls
Street cluster. These decades expanded
across the 1970’s through the 1980’s. I
do not know which body was collected first but I will list this cluster here.
1)
Hispanic Toddler – Died due to head gash
caused by rock – found in drainage ditch - collected by law enforcement
2)
Young white girl – May have died to
heavy sedation applied for kidnapping – found in drainage ditch wearing a white
sleep slip – collected by law enforcement
3)
Boy Scout – White teenager found
drowned in drainage ditch – collected by law enforcement
4)
White adult male with arm cast above
his elbow – found with stab wound in his upper back having bled out in an
adjacent alley way to Twin Falls Street. – Collected by law enforcement
5)
Young Blond Girl – shot in front
yard of 4105 Twin Falls Street – Collected by ambulance her mother was in
attendance – Filed as a drive by since the intended victim was my father
6)
White adult male – shot by Sgt. Jim
Alford twice after he broke into the house at 4105 Twin Falls – Collected by
law enforcement
These are just the bodies collected
from Twin Falls Street, this does not include murders committed in the ‘house
of hate’ and then disposed of elsewhere.
Nor does it include live bodies held and then sold to the highest bidder
and thus exciting that house for destinations unknown.
Victim Linkages
Who
knew who
I have no linkage for this Boy Scout
he arrived alone. Often the family
members of my father’s victims would arrive at our house and either protest
outside or attempt to bargain for the return of their loved ones. No one ever came to our house looking for
information about this Boy Scout. An
adult male about age 35 with thick black kinky hair and a beard and mustaches
just as thick did arrive at our house.
He wore a shirt that resembled the Boy Scouts of America, but his had
pins not sewn on badges. His socks were
gray with orange tops that stuck up about six inches out of a pair of brown
hiking boots. That man came over often
to drink beer with Robert, and I watched these two men kiss while sitting on
the three-cushion couch.
When Robert left the room to get them more beer that man would say
my name and attempt to get me to go to him.
I would run and hide under the kitchen table just as I had done
before. I don’t know the sequence of
these visits, just that they occurred when my mother wasn’t home and often
these two went int the master bedroom and closed the door. My father would answer the phone and then tell
this man to come on over and greet him at the door while wearing only his
underwear. It seemed odd then and I did
not like this man I often threw my matchbox cars at him when he wouldn’t leave
me alone. As an adult I can see that
this was a sexual hook up with another pervert.
This man was afraid of my father and his temper, but he
continually called to ask to come over and then would overstay his welcome and
at times my father would grab a handful of his hair and punch him in the chest
and ribs until he finally would exit our house.
That was part of why I threw cars at him, I thought it would get him to
leave sooner. The other part was that I
didn’t want this man to touch me and when I said ‘no’ he would still attempt to
grab me. This man was one of my father’s
customers and he was always trying to figure out when my father would be making
another pick up or he was pestering my father to invite him to the next barn
party.
This man worked in the Irving Independent School System and had
been introduced to my father through the man who later became the Vice
Principal of my junior high who also was a customer of my fathers. (Please forgive me I am outside
the confines of this instrument, but my amnesic box just sprang open and
additional information is levitating into my conscious thoughts.) I knew this man who may have been a
scout master, and I knew that he was mean and hurt children but at this moment
I cannot clarify how I deduced that.
Maybe this visit by the Boy Scout hadn’t been random at all and
perhaps this had been a set up or a date that this young man didn’t expect to
happen. This young man’s ability to
withstand a fist, a cuff battle with my father and later rise after such a
horrendous beating. Put this young man
in a different category than any other male that had crossed Robert’s
path. That young man had developed a
rugged constitution somewhere and he was not pulled into my father’s playful
ploy as he tried to exit the front door.
He matched my father twice and only succumbed to the violence due to
Roberts’ longer history of developing his skills of rage. This event is making more sense now I am glad
that the recesses of my mind opened.
Victim Shared Traits
Commonalities
of Theme
This victim shared traits with the
cluster of Twin Falls Street. He was
lured to that neighborhood then attacked in that ‘house of hate’ and had his
body left in the same drainage ditch as two other victims of my father. Witnesses that lived on Twin Falls Street
existed and law enforcement had been called.
Officers in blue uniforms and khaki-colored uniforms arrived, all wore
badges and had holsters with pistols.
Then just like so many of the others in his cluster law enforcement took
claim of the body.
Victim Overlaps
Sociological
Binders
This victim had themes of overlap he
was young like some of the other victims.
He had been lured too or perhaps even dropped off at the ‘house of
hate’. This victim was part of an
organization that was led by a pervert.
Some of these other victims had this same dynamic or they had entered an
unsafe zone unknowingly and met their demise there due to criminal activity. Then the most binding sociological factor
would have been that he received an autopsy from the same coroner that had
completed the examinations of the other victims.
Victim Verification Path
Who
knew what when
It seems that more details are
arriving in too my conscious state as I develop this cold case classification
profile. My suspicion is that this scout
master was a culprit and set this boy scout up for this interaction of
betrayal. At this time, I have no
further details to add but will add them at a later date, if any other facts
surface.
Where Victim Information May Be
Found
Social
Embeddedness
First, I believe that this young man was a registered Boy Scout
and that he would been know to a troop in the area and that his fellow scout
members may still be alive and will remember losing a fellow scout in this
manner. Second at the young man’s
funeral, if there had been one, I believe that his fellow troop would have been
in attendance and perhaps some special recognition could have been attached
since he died in the act of his duties.
Another aspect would have been that he most likely would have attended
public school and thus would have been registered as a student in an area high
school. I do not know about what badges
he had attached to his shirt but if they had been community related then there
would have been a connection to his approximate society and perhaps a positive
mention in the local paper. Enrollment
in school or the scouts should have included a birthdate and from there a
family connection could be ascertained and then a connection to living
relatives would follow.
Victim Family Involvement
Primary
Group Actions Prior, Point, and Past
I have no knowledge of this Boy Scouts immediate or extended
family members.
CRIME SCENE FACTS
Weather, Season, and Terrain
Feel
Like Temperature and Lay of the Land
This was a bright and sunny day, and the temperature was warm,
maybe 70 degrees, but it was not excessively hot. I would identify this season as spring or the
beginning of fall.
Setup or Spontaneity
Stalking
or Sudden
With the new flashback material that pushed through to my
consciousness I now believe that my father did not involve himself in a
stalking ritual. However, this Boy Scout
was set up through a betrayal most presumably by his scout master. Perhaps my father did expect such a situation
to occur and was awaiting his victim to arrive and the opportunity to present
itself. My father was known and made
money from his ability to rid perverts of their problems. This scout master could have experienced
rejection from this Boy Scout and consequently for the purpose of revenge or a
leeriness that the young man may alert others he decided to rid himself of
future complications. While at the same
time ingratiating himself to my father in hopes of a future invite to a barn
party. Consequently, these aforementioned
probabilities lead me to believe that the date and time had not been confirmed
but the action of arrival had been anticipated making the attack still
qualifiable as sudden. Due to an
impromptu arrival and my father having none of his tools prepared for carrying
out such an assault.
Level of Perceived Accountability to Acquire Target
Potential
witness suppression factors
After law enforcement arrived and began knocking at the front and
back doors. They began to ask my father
to come outside. He just stood this in
the living room with his hands in his blue jean shorts, he had apparently
washed and changed clothes after the assault, while he continued to make the
sheepish coy grin while he tilted his head from side to side like an
inquisitive puppy. Then through the door
came the largest man that I had ever seen.
He was dressed in a tan uniform and had a badge and pistol holster. My father never moved and this law
enforcement agent who must have stood above six feet tall, grabbed my father by
both his arms lifted him and carried him out the front door.
Then just as quickly my mother put me on her hip, and she began to
chase after this group of law enforcement agents. Many men in uniform attempted to stand in her
way so she would thrust me toward them and as they stepped aside, she would
dart through. Once she crossed Portland
Street, she encountered plain clothes officers and then one even pulled an
unmarked police car into the driveway of one of those houses in an attempt to
block her. Every time she was engaged by
law enforcement she would scream, “Don’t’ touch me” and then jut her hip out
that I was on and push through the crowd.
Once she made it through to the last house on that block prior to
the drainage ditch law enforcement had grouped up in a semi-circle, but they
were looking at the house. My mother
pushed her way through that crowd, and I could see that the large officer had
presented my father to the family that lived in that house as they stood in the
front yard. It was a portly dark-haired
man standing with his family. My mother
was screaming in his face, “He has been with me all day”. Then she turned to a crowd of officers and
continued to scream the same rant. The
officers continued to ask that man if this had been the guy. Then my mother would once again stand nose to
nose with this witness and screamed the same motto.
Eventually the man turned and him and his family went inside and
then my mother grabbed my father’s arm and pulled him away from this crowd and
started to walk home. Many officers
stood next to those unmarked police cars and seemed prepared to create an
impenetrable wall. So, my mother crossed
the street and sat me down. Then she had
my father’s hand and led him down that sidewalk with her other hand ready to
defend against anyone who would impede her progress. No one did, my parents crossed the intersection
in a caddy cornered manner, and I ran after them. We entered the house and they disappeared
into their bedroom and that is how our night ended and all events had been
fully repressed before I woke up.
Law
Enforcement corruptibility
Many law enforcement officers came to the ‘house of hate’ for
envelopes of cash. I marveled at them
all since they had badges and holsters, and I wanted to grow up and become a
sheriff. Many of these men interacted
with me and allowed me to touch their pistols.
They would take them out of their holsters and hold the handle while I
was allowed to touch the metal parts.
This was a regular ask of mine and on several occasions these men
allowed me such an indulgence. Many
times, after a homicidal event occurred at the ‘house of hate’ law enforcement
would appear and stories would be concocted and envelopes would be handed out. At times officers dropped by when my father
was not home and my mother had a list of names and the envelopes had been
marked. She would disappear into her
bedroom while the officer visited me as they sat on the couch. Then she would appear and the envelope would
be handed over. Often but not always a
count would occur and that is why none of these envelopes had been sealed, they
remained open so that count could occur.
Many of these officers brought case files to sell to my father and
after a price was agreed upon then that file remained in our home and my
parents read them at the kitchen table.
The officer who brought the most files happened to be Sgt. Jim Alford
who lived across the street. Many
officers brought one file on rare occasions.
Sgt. Jim Alford brought many files on a far more frequent occurrence,
and his envelope was always awaiting his arrival. All these files would leave our house once
read with Robert carrying them out in a trash bag after both my parents had
torn each paper up by hand at the kitchen table. When they read these files, the television
had to be turned off, and I had to sit still on the couch until they had
finished so that I could watch my programs again.
The arrival of a file meant tension in the household and that
tension grew after my parents became aware of just what that file held. They both would pass a small paper ledger to
one another as they wrote down various things from these files. They openly discussed the contents and
aligned the evidence listed in a sequential list. That same format would also be applied to
witnesses. Then that small notebook
would be closed with a rubber band and placed inside the ukulele atop the China
cabinet. The strings were kept loose,
and we were never allowed to play with it.
That ukulele was so enticing to me since it was like the guitars the
good guys would use to sing songs on the westerns that I watched.
I wanted to play that ukulele to complete my sheriff ensemble that
I had. It was complete with a plastic
vest and badge along with a small silver cap gun. I even had a bouncing horse upstairs that I
used to chase the bad guys. If I could
reach that ukulele then I could ride my horse and sing songs like they did on
TV. By the time that I was tall enough
to use a chair to reach that instrument they no longer kept that ledger in
there. It wouldn’t have mattered since I
lived in perpetual dissociation and wouldn’t have known what it was outside of
assuming it to be an address book.
Plausible Deniability
With this incident I see no plausible deniability. My mother defeated the neighborhood witness
and caused him to recant his statements.
The threshold for believable ignorance was demolished when it quite
possibly was this neighborhood mans phone call that alerted law enforcement in
the beginning. The emergency numbers of
911 had not been available in Irving Texas to my knowledge at that time. Thus, whoever reported the incident would
have had to have been connected through the operator or known the actual phone
number to alert local law enforcement.
Meaning that the person who alerted law enforcement would have had to
have spent time on the phone after spending time to make contact with the right
people to incite such a law enforcement reaction. The perpetrator was known due to an
eyewitness that was present at the event and who informed the police about what
he had seen. This action eliminated any
plausible deniability.
Prior
Treaty to Work on the Reservation (Zone of Sanctioned Deconfliction)
My father had established his criminal intent in the city of
Irving and had a constant flow of law enforcement showing up and envelopes full
of cash going out. His treaty had been
initiated and agreed upon with acceptance of those envelopes. His zone of sanction had an identified
address, with a zip code, and county attached.
He operated his criminal enterprise openly since his arrival in Irving
from the 1970’s through the 1980’s.
After that he continued to operate as an associate assigned disposal
jobs for other criminal enterprises throughout the 1990’s. During that time, he no longer paid for his
own personal deconfliction zone but he fell under the umbrella of the
organizations he worked for.
Timeline
Organized,
Disorganized, or Mixed Method Offender
My father operated in all three categories. This event would be classified as a
disorganized assault. All three facets
of this crime, the pre, prime, and post had been improvisationally applied and
executed. One could argue with some
signs of organization if they loosely applied behavioral rhetoric in a
persuasive manner. One such
classification for organized could have involved the fact that this offender
knew he had paid for protection and that may have constituted a mark for the
organized side of deciphering this events structure. Then another mark in that collum could have
been based upon the fact that restraint devices had been readily
available. Even further into this side
of the argument one could offer that at each turn of events the perpetrator
knew what to do. It was through my
father’s actions that he provided himself with the highest probability of
avoiding prosecution.
Having supported both sides of these differentiating viewpoints I
believe that this one incident falls into the mixed category. It is not that the offender was completely
organized in his flow of progressive stages, in fact each stage evidenced
strong signs of disorganization. That
stream of victim attainment, execution, and disposal was an impromptu plan of
attempting to handle a highly aggressive victim. Who possessed a fortitude that the offender
had not calculated for. However, the
offender’s response to each challenge was based on a selection of proven
reactions that he had practiced before.
Hence forth I believe that when weighed these facts would support an
organized manifestation of assault, but a disorganized scene had law
enforcement been able to search it. The
offender had the skills to manage the unexpected, but the blood and clothing of
the victim still occupied the residence.
The unexpected met with the limitations of the investigation and
consequently identified the offender while at the same time creating the
loophole that he used to escape prosecution.
An organic mix of seeds and compost that led to no harvest.
Spectrum of Suspicion
Who in the community knew?
The whole neighborhood knew of my house and what went on inside
it. The school district knew and
employed many of my father’s customers.
Law enforcement knew and acted complicitly. All three had a slice of the accountability
pie here. The only surprise is that
someone in the neighborhood reported the incident. Then that non-complicit law enforcement
members showed up and attempted to investigate.
Had they gained entry into the house they would have found the blood and
the clothing. That would eventually lead
them back to the scout master and the school district. Knowing these elements to be compromised the
immune system that constituted the societal protection for children chose not
to maintain a community of equal regulation consequently failing to keep them
safe and due to this haphazardness, many died.
A blind eye turned to a child’s needs is evidence to the rot of proposed
traditional values. These cases are
evidence of that institutional malfeasance that plagued all the known safety
valves that would have identified this pattern of missing children within this
community at that time.
Innocent witnesses or complicit observers
These witnesses who lived at 4011
Twin Falls Street during the time of this incident. Had no complicity with my parents or any of
those events that occurred within the ‘house of hate’. In fact, I stood so long staring at the Boy
Scouts body at the drainage ditch that the man and woman of this house came out
to check on me. Their persistent calling
of, “Hey Boy” brought me out of my stupor and had me walking home in a robotic
way. I remember how I was barefoot and
felt nothing as I walked across the uncut grass. My dissociative bubble extended beyond my
skin, and I was encapsulated in numbness.
It felt like I was being transported like I was hovering just above the
grass as some force drove me home. When
I arrived home and my father opened the door for me, I could feel his relaxed
mood. He had expelled his tensions and
acted out and now was copasetic with his world.
That realization allowed me to decompress and sleep deeply until my
mother’s arrival home.
Evidence of community collapse through intermediate acts of
suppression
Yes, this community had collapsed, and it was evident in the fear
this witness developed while he was intentionally harassed and threatened by my
mother. She defeated this witness in
front of law enforcement and this man’s own family. Had the institutions been functional the
master scout leader would have been compromised early and lost all his power to
adversely influence impressionable minds.
This witness would have felt protected and supported enough to face
these wrongdoers. Then finally my
parents never would have risen to their level of comfortability and achieved
such devastating inflictions of demise upon a law-abiding population.
The neighborhood knew that local police did not enforce the law
when it came to complaints about my parents.
If they had followed up on complaints, then investigations would have
followed. Had that occurred they would
have been taken out of circulation, and their organized criminal activities
would have claimed no further victims.
When law enforcement begins to do their due diligence, they will
discover that six bodies had been collected on Twin Falls Street during the
decades of 1970’s through the 1980’s.
Two paid employees and one student teacher would have disappeared from
Lee Britian Elementary during the school year and while my mother was in tenure
there. If the infrastructure of societal
norms had not collapsed. Then the
suppression of children’s rights, in regard to their safety would not have
failed to protect those that disappeared nor the boy who is now the man
informing the powers that be about how their systems failed.
Will this report be enough this time to elicit the correct
response from the current powers that exist for the betterment of our society
by correcting the wrongs from an era gone by.
Time still exists for an official inquiry into these elements while
witnesses and loved ones are still alive to benefit from reunification after
exhumation. That act will lift the
suppression and allow for wrongs from the past to be righted. Community collapse has an adverse effect on
longevity and travel through the intergenerational transmission of covert
trauma. Gaping wounds of grief and
sorrow become transmissible over time and limit the interaction of intimacy
amongst loved ones.
As the afflictions of ‘what if’ catastrophizing ruminates and
‘never more’ moments rob their souls of tranquility. Resulting in a staleness of emotional growth
and a self-imposed limitation toward connection with others. This perpetuates emotional stagnation and
lowers the expectation of positive belief in societies gears of functional
perpetuation. Trauma sends ripples that
set the tides for generations to come and cause them to persevere through a
challenge they didn’t create nor comprehend.
You cannot reverse a tornado and expect to put things back the way they
were you first must stop the tornado.
Heal the damage it caused, or no one will be prepared for the next
tornado. Growth begets growth whether
its positive or negative. Healthy
processing of emotions feeds the function of others, and the unhealthy emotions
keep wounds infected and will eventually become septic and spread.
Evidence of Criminal Activity
Pre-crime
Pertaining to this incident the
pre-crime episode would have happened between my father and the scout master if
that was who had sent this young man to our house. Additional pre-crime behaviors would have
been the compromising of various institutions that should have been holding my
father accountable and not disregarding his criminal behaviors.
Prime-crime
This criminal act of sexual assault
resulted in three forms of evidence all a collectable nature. First the blood spilled in the house by the
steps at the front door, in the bedroom, and on the floor by the kitchen. The second would involve the young man’s
clothes that he was not wearing when he came out of the Master bedroom. Had there been a search inside the premises
then those items would have been discovered.
The last of these three involve eyewitnesses. It would have been that man waiting to identify
him or someone else in that vicinity who contacted the police and for law
enforcement to show up in such a drove.
The contents of the actions and the fact that a dead boy’s body lay in
the drainage ditch must have been cited.
Post-crime
When searching for the last act of this crime all had been
lost. This perpetrator was alerted to
the presence of law enforcement by witnessing them in their back and front
yards. Then they knocked and made their
presence known. True, they thought they
had solid eyewitness, but they did not take the appropriate measures to keep
their witness anonymous and thus lost that evidence quickly. Proper documentation should have been created
to request the search warrants necessary to check the house. The ‘house of hate’ should have been under
surveillance and the proper warrants for trash collection should have been
requested. All their sequences should
have been in order before approaching the suspects. Since a proper and professional sequence of
events had not been arranged and placed in effect. Their eyewitness had been defeated and recanted
all the information he provided. Then my
mother took my father away from them. I
don’t know if there have been additional attempts to interact with my father
after that initial day of investigation.
However, since protocols were not followed or didn’t exist. I am certain that my parents called my uncle
Joe, who was a licensed attorney at that time, for advice and had it reinforced
not to talk to law enforcement.
Possible Living Witnesses
Who may still be alive that witnessed the event?
That search for living witnesses would be an exhaustive corralling
of law enforcement officers that worked for The Dallas police department,
Dallas County Sherif, and possibly the Irving police. The children of the neighbor that first came
forward and stood to identify Robert with his two children standing behind him
in his front yard.
Who, in the victim’s social fabric, remembers missing the
victim?
The only ones that could be left alive here would involve his boy
scout troop. Perhaps friends he had in
his neighborhood once you figured out his name and could trace it to an address
and following this would be fellow students from whatever school he would have
been attending. Only those in his age
group could possibly still be alive and then if the search was fortunate he may
have had younger siblings.
Body Disposal
When,
where, and why
This young man was racing down a dirt alley in his attempt to get
away and then either fell into the drainage ditch or was tackled by Robert once
he had caught up to him. This Boy Scout
died the same day he met Robert and it occurred in less than a period spanning
half an hour. Robert’s reasoning for
killing this young man could have been built on a tier of levels. He could have bore witness about the assault,
revenge was in the mix, or Robert believed that he could capture him and bring
him back. Then again, it could have been
as simple as sexual pressure that would have bothered him had this boy escaped
and a fight to the death allowed Robert to release that pressure.
Determination of a kill, hold, dump, or mixed-use site
The ‘house of hate’ was a mixed-use site but this boy escaped that
domain. This was a recovery kill at an
improvised site this young man was caught and then murdered where he made his
last stand. That drainage ditch became a
kill and dump site out of impromptu necessity not a strategic plan.
Preparation,
acquisition, and concealment
In relationship to body disposal there had been no preparation for
him. Robert had pulled out his restraint
tools and was preparing for torture not disposal at that moment. The acquisition ended with the boy’s escape
until he was caught at the drainage ditch.
No concealment existed his body was left in the drainage ditch with
witnesses watching.
Familiarity,
fun, and function that form intent of purpose
None of these played out due to the circumstances of the boy’s
demise and the location of the final battle.
Sadism,
symbolism, and solidarity
None of these elements had been initiated due to the unexpected
escape.
LAW ENFORCEMENT INVOLVEMENT
What
Agency Responded
Degree
of pursuit toward justice
I recall that law enforcement agents in blue uniforms and khaki or
tan uniforms had filled the back and front yards of the ‘house of hate’. Their cars filled the alley behind and the
street in front of the ‘house of hate’.
These same uniforms entered our house and dragged Robert down the street
for the eyewitness to identify. After
Glenda was able to free Robert from that situation no other law enforcement
came to the house pertaining to that situation.
Other law enforcement came to our house and searched through it many
times, but it did not pertain to this case.
I believe that this case was no longer pursued due to the victim being
found in the water and the only eyewitness recanted.
INFORMATIONAL DETAILS ACQUIRED
FROM WHAT SOURCES
Witnessed Event
Date of Recall Title of Written Work
This flashback has been an ongoing development for close to a
decade and had been included in all mailing to law enforcement since its first
victim sheet.
Dissociative Amnesic Flashback
At first recall this was a fight that occurred in the house
between my father and a young man. I had
thought it may have been one of the teenagers from the neighborhood. Then as I journaled my dissociations gave way
and more materials from my amnesic box became conscious. Over time I pieced these scenes together and
realized it was a boy scout shirt that the young man had on and that I had
never seen him before.
Reconsolidation of Cognitive Restructuring
This flashback of repressed materials came together like pieces of
confetti and took me years to put together overtime. Even now as I have constructed this format
for reporting, more material has dislodged itself and new insights have been
gained but alas, I have not recalled names.
Confession from perpetrator and/or share from community
This case was odd in that I have not recalled any additional
community involvement. Many times,
someone in the neighborhood or within a few blocks of our house would confront
me or they would protest out in front of the house and at times some of the
fathers tried to break into the house.
With this incident there has been no such recall pertaining to similar
events. I still have no idea where this
young man came from regarding an area neighborhood. His shirt is the only contextual clue that I
have been able to ascertain outside of a recent visit from a scout master that
I believe set this introduction into motion.
PROVABLE SOLVABILITY SOLUTIONS
SUGGESTED BY CIRCUMSTANCE
Acquirable
Records by Means of Physical Effort
Archeological
digs through the archives
Funeral dates and Cemetery plot
deed and designation – Perhaps with special Boy Scout acknowledgment.
W-2 forms and Taxes paid – He was of
age to have worked somewhere for a paycheck
School attendance no show / no return
Dormant bank accounts – If he had a
job his parents may have helped him open a checking and or saving account.
Employment paystub cessation without termination
Registered memorial service
procession – Perhaps by his local Scout Troop
Postal processing returns with no
forwarding address – In this case it would be locating his parents’ address.
HYPOTHESIS
Why
this case has not been solved
What
are the factors of suspicious policy and procedural dysfunctions
At the time in the 1970’s I only know that they lost their
eyewitness and retrieved a body from a drainage ditch where no additional
evidence would have been found. As of
2026 this homicide has not been investigated due to it having become a ‘hot
potato’ and no one wants to be caught holding responsibility due to the
complications that department may have to endure.
What
could solve this case
The
who, what, when, and where of corruptive incompetence
All of these should have been done by now. I have sent many law enforcement agencies
this victim sheet, through UPS mail and E-mail.
Due to it being a confirmed homicide, these are files that I cannot
publicly search for. However, all
agencies that I have contacted should be able to request this file as part of
an ongoing investigation. At the least
they could have forwarded my prepared cold case files to the appropriate
authorities. This is now 2026 and I have
been sending this victim sheet out for over a decade it could have been solved
in less than a week if a veteran detective had been assigned. At least two agencies responded and most
likely a coroner I have contacted all and received no feedback. This should still be considered an open case
due to homicides are never abandoned.
They become cold cases until they are solved. Now help me find that file and let’s close
this case. Then we all can start on the
others.
COLD CASE
CLASSIFICATIONS OF A KNOWN PERPETRATOR WITH UNKNOWN VICTIMS
This is a criminal classification model built from the perspective of
someone who learned about these crimes through their traumatic past
as evidenced by their recurring flashbacks. I am the
creator of this format, its builder of content, and a living witness to its
events. These are my family members I am writing about and at times
their criminal associates, but I am primarily focused on
the victims. In hopes of ending their legal purgatory as nonexistent
due to previous law enforcement corruption. My intention
is to send as many of the dead home before I die.
I was born into this organized crime ring of an intergenerational
hierarchy. According to my mother my father beat her when she was
pregnant with me and thus my trauma started prenatally. My mind was
dissociative from the beginning and stored my traumas in the compartmentalized
aspect of my memory where content was lost to recall through
amnesia. Most of this work is drawn from me
as the witness and survivor of these events. Then there
are the confessions made by my family members and their crimies. At
times utterances from victims in the process of
being murdered shaped these classifications as did the events that
unfolded when their loved ones sought justice or mercy for those they
lost.
Please read thoroughly and know that I can only cite what I have recalled
and perhaps out of psychic protection my mind has remembered names on
only two occasions. Law enforcement has explained to me that without
a name they do not have to open a case, I am trying to create a way those names
can be determined. I have sent Victims sheets and created cold
case files for and mailed them to the FBI, Texas Rangers, Municipal
agencies, Texas attorney general, and the U.S. attorney general’s
office. I have made complaints to all the aforementioned
agencies, and the U.S. Department of justice Civil Rights Division Reference
number: 687344DBQ then the Central Intelligence Agency Reference number:
6CNFEEJM. My law enforcement cases have never been assigned a case
file number from these other agencies meaning that these cases have never been
accepted, assigned, developed, investigated, nor could they be closed with a
written summary or Case Closure Report since they had never officially been
opened as an investigation.
What follows is my creation of an investigative tool that this time may
lead agencies to act in accordance with their policy and procedures while
fulfilling the oath that they took ‘to protect and serve’ and as a result ‘send
the dead home’. Where their remains could achieve reunification with
loved ones, receive proper religious ceremonies, family funerals, and
reinterment of remains in a family plot. I must continue
to fight for the victims of my family until they all are returned to their
loved ones, or I have passed on to join them with the intent of reconciliation
with those that had been so kind to me before their departure. By
reading this work I am hoping that you can find a way
to determine these names in a manner I have not thought of or never
knew existed. Read on and know the lost await your efforts
and time is of the essence. You and I must send these victims home
before all those that once knew them are reunited with them in the
afterlife of whatever faith they believe to be true.
DEMOGRAPHICS
OF A CHILD WITNESS WITH A DYING DECLARATION
The Past, Present, and Future of this witness
Past
Born into an organized
crime family with an intergenerational hierarchy of command. I
suffered severe depression and anxiety from an early age. The entire
time that I was in public school I was placed in Special Education classes. Due
to learning disabilities caused by closed head wounds because of my
abuse. My dissociative coping mechanism was a constant factor in my
life. This is not an exhaustive list, but these conditions and
injuries led to my past compartmentalizing of my traumas into
the amnesic processes of my mind. My subconscious began releasing
those traumas in 1997. In 1999 I recalled my first instance of
murder and that same year I contacted law enforcement and still have never been
able to have an investigation into these victims.
Present
Today I am old and
disabled due to a complexity of issues bound to my years of abuse. I
have more doctors in my life now than at any other point in my
existence. The terminology of so many conditions rattles my
brain. Currently I meet the criteria for physically disabled, and I
use crutches and now a walker. Then on top of that I still endure
the effects of CPTSD with dissociative amnesia along with the flashbacks
that accompany that diagnosis and the pre, prime, and post aspects of
their pain. I am simply trying to send the dead home before I
die. I have accomplished no law enforcement
progression on my own and thus I need your help.
Future
My future
is limited and I have seen my medical attendees cry when they read my
labs or send me for yet another test with a different
specialist. Please accept this new format and try to find a way to
help me. My strongest leads are that five bodies of my family’s
victims were found on the same street in the 1970’s, three of those in the
same drainage ditch. Then four of the disappearances occurred at the
same place of business where my mother was employed and occurred while she
worked there. I have maps showing where bodies have been buried or
disposed of and yet no investigation, not one shovel of dirt has
been turned on their behalf since they became hidden from view.
PSYCHOLOGICAL
ELEMENTS OF A KNOWN KILLER
Modus Operandi
Offender Characteristics
My father and
mother were physically fighting with one another behind her
place of business at the time. She was a Teacher at Lee
Britian elementary and on that day my father had shown up to confront her
about something. Both of my parents attacked this woman and all
three had their arms up
and engaged in combat. This teacher, who I
believe worked in the portable buildings and taught the
deaf students, was knocked unconscious in this melee.
Motivating Need
My two parents always
had physical altercations with one another and that day was no
different. My father had bowed up and approached this
teacher due to her screaming the word, “stop”. Then
she field-goal kicked his testicles with such force that his
legs came up off the ground, and he was in a fetal position
before he came back to earth. That action sealed her fate and
made her one of Robert’s special projects.
Triggering Event
To both my parents this
woman had entered a scene that was their private
business. That woman’s scream to my parents was just a
battle cry that called for intimidation. In
my parent’s criminal mind set this woman freely entered this
squabble and might have been able to live had she walked away at that
moment. Glenda was already being investigated for other crimes
and letting this woman go would have been beneficial to them
both. Then the kick occurred and that sealed her
fate. That act humiliated Robert, but later behavior
proved that her actions had made that woman part of
his grandiose sadistically based need to fulfill
his narcissistic erotizations.
Emotional State
At the time of abduction
both my parents were in a highly emotional state as once again
they faced off with one another in their desire for control over
the other. This Deaf Education Specialist entered a scene
in action at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Interaction Style
My parents are heavily
traumatized people suffering from poly-victimizations with layered complex
traumas. My father suffered from Dissociative-Identity-Disorder and
I have interacted with many of his alters through the years. My
mother has all the classic signs of a personality disorder
called borderline and another of her personality
disorders is referred to as histrionic. Both parents register at a severe
level with the symptoms of what’s classified as Cluster
B traits. The highly dramatic and emotional side
of dysfunctional social interaction. These two made
the perfect storm for clashes between one another and a homicidal
hurricane for anyone that crossed their paths.
Decision Pattern
With this scene we have
the escalation of emotions through their own battle of wills. Then
when that teacher screamed it binded these two with
mutual reinforcement to confront this new adversary. The action
of us-versus-them came into full effect and diffusion of
accountability followed. In their minds this was completely this
woman’s fault and these two had been justified in their
actions. There was no dissention in the ranks, both acted
accordingly as they had many times before and quietly vacated the
scene. A mutually agreed upon situation of ‘Blame the victim.’
Change of Method
No change
of method, this followed a similar motive and abduction pattern as
the student teacher who had fallen victim to them in
the same location. This was a standard operating procedure for
these two when challenged from an outside force. Had
law enforcement interrogated them at that time these two would have
turned on one another. My uncle Joe from
Sherman Texas, who was a lawyer, had educated them well
about sticking together and avoiding interrogations at all
costs.
Dissociative Identity Alters Present
I am familiar with
alters with my mother and my father. When these alters
appeared they played with me and took care of me. I was never harmed
by any of their alters. In fact, as a child, it
was these alters that came out and made sure that I was cleaned and fed
and then younger alters would appear and we would play games all
afternoon if we were alone. In
this assaultive abduction I did not witness any of the
alters being present.
Motive Behavioral
Indicators
With this victim there had
been no premeditation. Neither of my parents even knew she was
there until she screamed. After the scream the motive
was to intimidate her. Then after she kicked
Robert in the groin the motive was focused on
homicidal tendencies. Neither seemed to have made the clear
distinction that this woman would die. Then after Robert stood up
and that woman was fighting Glenda the motivation changed and the
intent became homicidal. Thus, it was a
progressive pyramid of circumstances based
upon an ever-heightening risk
factoring matrix that led these two toward an impromptu
and serendipitous outcome of homicidal ends.
Pre and Post Behaviors
This
is simple the pre-behavior involved these two having a
domestic squabble at my mother’s school. Then the
prime behavior occurred with this teacher being
knocked unconscious. The post-behavior was abduction for
the purpose of cleaning up. No discussion they had
become a well-oiled machine at this type of activity and
this woman’s end was not discussed it was result
oriented.
Signature Behaviors
This scene had their
signature. They engage in domestic violence
toward one another and then a third enters and a
triangle is born. Then these two attack the third and that
person ends up dead or sold and life continues as if nothing
happened. At times the loved one of the recently
abducted have deciphered that my parents killed their loved
ones. This will manifest into those loved ones attacking my parents
since law enforcement wouldn’t investigate their case. At
other times the loved one’s protest in the front yard and are made to
cross the street by law enforcement. Another scenario involves the
females of the family coming to plead for mercy and offer to buy their loved
ones remains back. These are all parts of
my parents’ signature, and not once did I see that
the tactics of the victims loved ones ended in satisfaction. The
last part of the signature for this case involved the female loved ones
arriving at the house after having called for permission to
visit. It was an intergenerational set of older and younger
females who begged for their loved ones remains and eventually
offered money. The classic behavior when these types of events
occurred that I witnessed was to watch both my parents compete
for who could be the most sanctimonious toward
the bereaved and make the largest televangelist style
prayer session to amuse one another. That would be the
crescendo of their signature sadisticness in a scenario such as
this. Events like this happened often and I always
cried with the loved ones and tried to leave with them at the
end of that sadistic sermon.
Pattern of
Escalation
This was all disorganized,
unplanned, and reactionary toward an unexpected victim that appeared
suddenly and would not withdraw from the scene. A
good Samaritan walked into the web of two mentally
ill dysfunctional’s who would escalate
to homicidal remedies as their go to solution for the
slightest infraction of
their narcissistic decrees. Both Robert and Glenda
were at a heightened emotional variable before the deaf education teacher
entered into the fray. An emotional carryover of displacement
occurred involving dueling competitive angers toward a
loved one. Then without a drop in intensity nor
a countdown of terms they both suddenly
manifested into united homicidal rage.
Risk Level and Control
This
is a quandary. This risk level was high, but
they may not have been able to deduce it due to
their emotional dysfunctions being at a heightened
level. Both were lost in trying to control the other and then a
third person entered their arena. All this commotion was occurring
at a high level of risk, and it was due to their desire to
control one another and then what they would perceive as an
interloper in their environment. The heat of battle
had taken them into this stage of blood lust, and no sense
of rationality existed. This theme was deeply grooved into their
vinyl schema of a predictable outcome. We are the predator
you are the prey. We will abduct you, torture you, sell
you, murder you, use you after death and then discard
you. We determine your fate, no one determines ours.
Depravity
Scale Level and Description
Within the confines of
this one scene of heightened emotionality and unified attack upon an
interloping witness the following part of the scale will apply:
Levels 6-9:
Impulsive / Emerging Patterns
6. Hot-headed, impulsive
acts
This occurred at the
beginning of this saga and brought the two together in mutual combat.
7.
Narcissistic rage (ego-driven reactions)
This
was symbolized after the Teacher screamed and Robert
approached her to bow his chest up and intimidate her into
leaving the scene.
8. Suppressed rage
that erupts
This level was
achieved after Robert rose from the dirt after the
field-goal kick. I did not see nor interact with any of
his alters. However, my opinion is that someone, inside
either took that pain or took over the body to allow that personality to
endure the pain and then engage in the
fisticuffs of the assault and collected the
body. In my lifetime I have never seen anyone male or
female take a kick between the legs that lifts you off the ground and
curls you into the fetal position midair and then after slamming
to the ground you stand up and reengage into a fight. If
you ever saw that happen in a movie it was hypocrisy.
9. Jealous or
emotionally driven with some planning
This facet took place
after he had located the still living woman to
a rectangular box in a small barn at one of his crimies plant
nurseries. This was the business of the two
older brothers who also ran a trafficking
syndicate. Robert kept that woman alive in that box under soil
that these brothers sold by the truck load. He took me to visit her
often and I could see her finger come out through the hole in the top of the
box while Robert lamented on about how no one understood him and
he didn’t feel loved. That suspension of hopelessness
while he met his needs could be considered to be, further
on the scale. I am placing it here since I believe that
it was the loved ones of this woman and their continued interaction
with Glenda that brought out the jealousy in Robert.
He was emotionally driven
to confide in her and take the place of her loved ones for his
need for compassion. He was attempting to master
his trauma through interchanging surrogacy. At times he
was the surrogate trying to receive her compassion
since it was due to what her family had said that gave him
evidence toward her altruism. Then at other times he was
pretending that she was the surrogate as he attempted to be able
to relate to her pain and through sharing what her family had said or
where the investigation was headed. He was clueless to
compassion, altruism, or functional empathy. It had never been
practiced in his family.
He
was attempting to be emotionally vulnerable in the safest way he
could create. She never could speak while I was there, so
I am not sure how he composed his interactive surrogacies of
connection. However, I was trapped in that barn for
days listening to hours upon hours of my father talking and
sobbing. He was jealous of what she had, and he wanted to
experience it, but his trauma was too severe, and he never
could connect with anyone in that
manner. He jealously worshipped her inward ability to love
and be loved until he killed her by hanging her by the neck in a tree
and dangling from her legs. I had
never witnessed him commit such an event before.
COLD
CASE SUMMARY OF OFFENDER PROFILE
Behavioral Characteristics of Offender in Relation to
this Event
Perversion
Fulfillment, Stages, Recidivism, Remorse, and
Fantasy Perpetuations
This victim accruement offered
no perversion fulfillment at the scene of the abduction. That
element did play a central and
focused part in the continued imprisonment of the victim as
she was kept alive in confinement for an extended
time. During that time Robert evidenced dual-motivational
dynamics of intrigue. He did hold resentment for the pain
that she caused him, but those episodes held more of an
objective relevance. A study of one more person
that had caused him harm. That was replaced with ongoing
confessions of how no one loved him or understood who he was. This
was the process that brought him to tears and served as a release
through cathartic means.
At times he struggled to
be known by his victim as he shared intimate struggles by talking
openly about his abuse at the hands of his parents and his struggles with
his wife Glenda. This was an achievable level of intimacy due
to his complete control of the victim and the fact that he knew he would murder
her soon. This was a one-way dynamic
that offered no risk to him and allowed his psychological defenses
to drop in their severity and remain untriggered during
his dominance-confession that allowed him to emotionally dump upon a
victim living out their days as he had numbered them.
The stages in
the initial part of this scenario were disorganized
and impulsive. However, the second part having to do with
her captivity and the third part involving
the victim’s execution did evidence more of
an organized forethought. He had a
constructed confinement apparatus in the use of the box he built
using his carpentry skills. Then he also had a space to hide
this makeshift coffin from the view and sound of
others. This victim’s execution had three structured
parts to its fulfillment. Four crimies carried the box to the house of
hate, aided in securing the rope high in the tree, and then carried the
box and body away for disposal. The scenario of this
victim’s last days from abduction to disposal offered mixed components that dwelled in
the same linear grid but offered distinctive categories of
function and fulfillment by and for the offenders.
Knowing these two as I did
and having to endure their wraths both at home and in
the local area, I can wholeheartedly place their
recidivism rate at the highest
end that of perpetual predation in both the organized
and disorganized formats. These two had their
own predilections toward sexually sadistic serial
homicide. Then added to this are their organized crime
ring duties where victims are sold and assassination
jobs are accepted. Then a parallel hidden cost of unforeseen
obligation centers around crime witnesses, legal complainants,
and crimies who have taken a deal as payment for
snitching. Actual investigations by law enforcement were
the least of their worries due to continued structured payments on
a set schedule.
The act of functional
remorse did not affect either of my parents. Glenda’s
dysfunctional remorse centered around the continued police response to
this disappearance and what she deemed as harassment by law enforcement to
wait for her in the Lee Britian parking lot at the end of the school day
in their attempt to ask her questions and then to follow her to the ‘house of
hate’ and park outside the residence. I don’t believe
that with this victim Robert had any form of functional or
dysfunctional remorse. Her captivity was his titillation
and catharsis both, allowing him to release pent up issues
based on his traumatic past and resulting
in interacting conflicts with life. Remorse has to do
with regret, and this victim allowed him many avenues
toward continual revisiting and consequently reliving his
triumph defeating a victim who caught him off guard with a
surprise attack.
Within their fantasy realm
Glenda revisited her sensation of power by thwarting
this victim’s ‘loved ones’ in their attempt to seek mercy and
offer her payment for this victim’s remains. This allowed her to
deny compassion to those in pain
while presenting a religious soliloquy meant to
punish a symbolic substitutive dynamic representing her family members. In
her misguided attempt to reenact situations from her past
where her loved ones and her community failed to protect her and
isolated her from supportive means in her family and
community clusters.
Robert did
not exercise such a projective
alignment of deep-seated tyranny upon
this victim’s loved ones. What I witnessed was a
man trying to appease the needs of his wife so that she would stop rejecting
him and punishing him for things he had not done
and consequently allow him to come back home. Glenda’s
borderline features of constantly splitting any relationship she was
a part of whether that be in her profession, community,
immediate and extended family. Kept everyone that had to endure
her resentments that fed her paranoia justifying
her revengefulness, then creating her uncontrollable
rage that even after having exhausted itself through a period of sustained
acting out gave way to her quality control feature of holding
the victim accountable until that person relented and accepted
blame. Hence justifying her dysfunctional circular
reasoning and resetting the dominos for her next tirade.
DECIPHERABLE CHARACTERISTICS
OF VICTIMOLOGY
Demographics
Identifying stats
This victim
only operated in two of Glenda’s spectrums, that
of her profession while employed at the same
school. As teachers they both could have crossed
paths in several environments related
to educational meetings, field trips, and professional
advancement seminars. However, ‘Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the
world, she walks into mine.’ This was Humphrey Bogart in
Casablanca when he was surprised by the unexpected arrival of a
former lover who he had marital intentions for.
That’s the best way to describe the Deaf
Educator’s employment with Irving Independent School
District then assignment to that school and her placement in the
portable buildings adjacent to Glenda’s hallway exit door that
was part of the main building. Then add to this moment
of entering the scene of her demise the phenomenon that
aligned her to the time variable of these two sinister
beings. Glenda stayed in her classroom until 6pm most days
to show her Husband that she refused to be home with a hot meal
awaiting his arrival. Robert had to be present at exactly that time
in the position that interceded with both Glenda and the deaf education
specialist. For this synchronicity of doom to occur.
I believe that the
deaf education teacher was staying late to catch
up on work or prepare for the following day. All these scenarios and
situations had to align for these convergences of circumstance in the
grid formulation of absolutism. Though it may seem like a
perplexing possibility the simplified version of ‘wrong place wrong
time’ still can be applied though not exhaustive in its means of
measure. An idiomatic expression of explanation that has no
specific genesis but offers a lay person’s critique of a
serendipitous facet of misfortune is
both conducive to this teacher’s plight and coincidental when
all factors are aligned on the space and
time continuum of homicidal fatefulness.
Geographical Pattern
Environment
As
previously mentioned, many aspects of a continuous timeline had
to align in a past and present scenario of misfortune for an innocent
victim to meet their demise. Consequently, those same variables graphed fortuitus
circumstances that allowed this marital pair referred to as Mr. and Mrs.
Shelton to escape unscathed and without
evidence of conviction. The Irving Police had
gathered some details that allowed them to center in on Glenda
and arrive at Lee Britian Elementary often in their attempt to question
her. There were always two uniformed officers in
one marked police car sitting adjacent to Glenda’s red station
wagon in the teacher’s parking lot. Then that
car followed us to the other side of Irving close to DFW airport and
parked outside our house. Until Robert arrived and harassed them
until they drove away.
I do believe that this
deaf education teacher had a biological family that
lived approximate to the Lee Britian Elementary. In a
time period after the abduction this woman’s family
somehow learned that Glenda stayed after hours in her
classroom. I would be outside playing and this group of people led
by a loud and vociferous older man would snatch me from the tire
circle swing and drag me to the exit door that
was adjacent to Glenda’s classroom door. Then
they would pull my arm up to show her that they had me while that man
demanded entry. These doors had been locked by the janitor
as the first part of their cleaning duties. Sometimes Glenda would
open the door to attempt to grab me and pull me in, but this family
was fast and would gain entry. Then Glenda would gather her things
and lead this procession of angry loved ones to her car all the while
screaming declarations of innocents at them.
This parade of people came
often but not during the same time that the Irving Police
arrived. I feel that the Irving
Police attempted to gain a confession but failed and then
leaked the contents of their case to
the victim’s family. If one organized
attempt failed maybe the other attempt would
succeed. I hold no animosity about this procedure I only
wish it had worked since that would have stopped the
murders, identified the corruption, and revealed the
crimies. Then ‘if wishes did come true’ I would have been sent
to a foster family that didn’t kill people and cause such carnage out
of purpose and profit. The father of the missing woman dressed in a
suit and carried himself with authority. He seemed to
be connected to higher ups in some manner and not even his involvement
could solve the case of his missing Daughter.
Then this family called
the ‘house of hate’ and asked if they could come to our
house. Glenda agreed and that was why Robert was home that
day. He was never home during the day and only swung by in the
evening to pick up clothes and drop laundry off. Glenda
would always berate him about cheating and then
physically attack him until he would have to flee from the
premises. That day he arrived in the morning, and
I woke to his presence. He was kind
to me, and I was sitting in his lap when that family knocked on
the door. I could see all the silhouetted figures just
beyond the curtain, and I wondered what was happening.
I thought at
first it would be my girl cousins and my grandparents, I was excited
and then I was confused. It was only the women of this family and
several I had seen before at Lee Britian Elementary. This time however,
they brought younger females that looked to be in their older
teens. All these women wore full length dresses and
seemed to me to be dressed for Sunday church. They sat side by side
on the three-cushion couch that at that time
was positioned on the wall that had the interior
opening for the stairwell. Five or six of them set side by
side and I had never witnessed a
more appropriate scene of modern feminine fashion of that
time represented in the ‘house of hate.’
The majority
of visitors to our house dressed slovenly,
old worn-out clothes, and often smelled of body
odor. This family had either come from church or they had
worked at presenting themselves in a most audacious manner. For this
era this was their fashion first forward step in their attempt
to retrieve the remains of a loved one and they were not taking
chances to be judged and dismissed.
Victim Clusters
Area of abduction or
disposal
This victim was in the
cluster of those that disappeared from the grounds of
Lee Britain Elementary and happened to be employed by
that school district. I also believe that these victim’s
remains reside at the DFW airport ravine. There is no
evidence in my flashbacks, but he would have wanted to have this
victim close by for visits and she was not buried in the
backyard. The student teacher from Lee Britain joins
these ranks but I was not there when her remains had
been deposited. Then we have the older women who I believe worked in
the front office of Lee Britain. She was abducted from her house and
then deposited in the DFW ravine. Finally, the young Mexican
girl who was abducted from the cafeteria parking lot may also
reside in that ravine since she had
disappeared so quickly and Robert came back to
the ‘house of hate’ so fast and that was the closest spot
with the least amount of detection. The only additional one
that may belong to this cluster was the mother of a boy who was in my
kindergarten class. We had been told as a class to be nice to him
since his mother had disappeared.
Victim Linkages
Who knew who
If I was
to guess, then it would be the front office worker who would have
been the one who had the most linkages in this cluster. She
would have known the employees working in the school and any
student teachers there for the semester. Then she would
have had some involvement with the news about the boys missing mother and most likely had to
create a memo or policy for how to move forward after the girl was abducted
from school grounds. Then of course she disappeared too.
These
disappearances would be registered as a potentially linked
cluster of statistical significance in relationship to serial
abductions with two linkages. The first would
be the geographical location of Lee Britian Elementary School.
Then the additional linkage
would be based on its cross-referencing navigational
centroid of having been in the proximity of Glenda Shelton before or
during their abduction. There is an outer circumference of
possibility regarding place of disposal, and I watched
one of these victims die and become disposed of in that DFW
ravine. The others could have been deposited there too.
Victim Shared Traits
Commonalities of Theme
The commonalities
here involve the attack style of frontal aggression with brute
force resulting in
unconsciousness. Followed by having their bodies
quickly removed from the scene and carried to another place to conceal the
body or to dispose of the remains. As
mentioned previously this victim matched the
other victims through a common denominator of
convergence. There also is a high likelihood that four of
these five have been disposed of in the same dumping
ground.
Victim Overlaps
Sociological Binders
The number one
sociological binder of all these victims for this concentrated cluster is that
in one way or another they had business at Lee Britain
Elementerey. The second binder involved the fact that law
enforcement in their area had been compromised through corruption and if
any investigations would be denied at the onset, limited in
its hierarchical range, compromised by reassignment of investigators,
and/or disappearances of case files. All of these could have
been used to deny justice to the innocent in the
contemporary period of era of context. Then denied a
future reincarnation as a relevant cold case that would rate
high in solvability if developed properly and with intentions of
seeking justice.
Victim Verification Path
Who knew what when
I know that all of those
employed at Lee Britian Elementary at the time knew that Glenda
Shelton was involved. Just as in the neighborhood we
lived in, many of its inhabitants knew what my parents were
involved in. Those employed at the school knew the gossip
based on the questions law enforcement was asking while they
canvassed the area including those that worked in that school at the
time. The time allotment of events led to a small number of
employees at the scene when this
woman disappeared. The janitors were
each other’s alibies, but who alibied Glenda??? Know that
this Deaf educator had a car and that she never drove away from the
scene.
Where Victim Information May Be Found
Social Embeddedness
All these victims that I
am referring to as I build the crisscrossing paths of
decipherable conclusions shared the same embeddedness in their
community. They all crossed the boundaries of Lee Britain Elementary as
part of their routine either daily or weekly due
to interactions concerned with employment, child enrolment,
or sibling presentations. Then their place of
residency would place them within the driving range of a proximal
distance related to this school’s district or city. Glenda
lived outside the district but within the city limits.
Employment
stubs are located through
an Irving I.S.D. payment history verification
process. That evidence social security
numbers which ended abruptly during Glenda’s time in service at
Lee Britian Elementary. Then never reemerged in
action with another employer. Consequently, these
identifiers would be cross referenced with property tax
record checks. It would gain
the posthumous addresses for two of the
victim’s residences and the location of the house that
these two perpetrators occupied.
Geographical profiling
would have been circumstantial but over time this would have
triangulated a grid and then quantified an area
of predatorial activity in relation to the comfort zone of
these perpetrators. That school had five disappearances
involving employees, older siblings, and the mother of
a student. My Mother Glenda Shelton was
suspected of four of these and my father may have been
suspected in the fifth. This accumulates to Five missing people
in the five years my mother worked there and now has extended to
a five-decade long attrition of hope due to
law enforcements moratorium on rectifying their incompetencies
due to corruption.
Victim Family Involvement
Primary Group Actions Prior, Point, and Past
I had never seen these
family members at Lee Britian elementary prior to this
incident. The amount of time it took for the Irving
Police Department to determine this woman was missing is unknown
to me. I would imagine that her family was looking for her
prior to calling the police or at least in conjunction with some family
members driving to various areas to look for
her while others alerted law enforcement. They would
have found their family members’ car in the parking lot by the
cafeteria. If her family members had searched for her hours after
her disappearance, then the information gained from the janitors
about who else had been at the school that evening would have made a short
list and Glenda would have been identified as a person of interest
then.
This victim had a
high level of immediate and extended family
involvement after her abduction. I am not sure when
they began activating as an investigative
task force, but their arrival was always abrupt and in
number. They first appeared at the cessation of
the Irving Police investigative tactic of interception where
they waited for Glenda in the school parking lot and
followed us home. Another aspect that occurred after their
loved one had been abducted involved the calls to the ‘house of hate’ to request
permission to come to our house. Then the group
of women showed
up and attempted to negotiate for
the remains of their loved one by offering money and then as
that failed, they cried and begged and then eventually left in
disgust due to my parents taunting antics.
This deaf education
teacher was highly respected in her
profession, had long-standing connections to
her community and had been loved by a large group of
involved and concerned family members. All three of these entities had
been failed by the Irving Police department due to the
hierarchical structure of their malignancy that continues
through to today. As these
cases merit reinvestigation due to fresh perspectives their files
are classified as having never existed. These files that had
been composed by governmental employees that had been
justified in creation by family complaint. These
cases have been searched for using only one specific and limited tool as to
their existence. The questioning of the
same previous investigators from that time who may have been
corrupt.
CRIME
SCENE FACTS
Weather, Season, and Terrain
Feel Like Temperature and Lay of the Land
That day was a bright and
sunny day with no humidity. I believe that it was the beginning
of the school year and that may help you when searching
for the paycheck stubs. This event
happened behind Lee Britain Elementary just beyond the edge of the
bricks that composed the corner of Glenda’s classroom. I was
standing on the sidewalk as we headed toward the cafeteria parking
lot. Then Robert appeared and was rushing toward us, heading across
the grass from his car that he had parked in the cafeteria parking
lot. Then Glenda bolted off the sidewalk and headed right at him
screaming all the way. Their fight began out there in
the grass, and both were engaged in
intense fisticuffs. Then the victim screamed and she had been
just off the paved sidewalk from under the awning.
She had her hands filled
with a cardboard box of material and she dropped that as
Robert rapidly approached her with his chest bowed out. That
material was never collected by either Robert or Glenda and should
have been still there when whoever else came looking for
her. That would have constituted recovered physical
evidence of a personal nature. Meaning that a collection of
artifacts from the scene had been acquired and documented
for this case of abduction. What happened to it then and where could
it be now?
Setup or Spontaneity
Stalking or Sudden
The origin of
this victim’s demise was completely in a
surprise format for both the victim
and offender. Neither had a plan
of interaction, they all just arrived at the same scene at the same time. I don’t even
believe that the Deaf Education teacher had ever met Robert
before. If they had been out of synch for just
5 minutes, then the victim would have lived, and
my parents may have acted accordingly due to the presence of a
witness or physically fought after that teacher had left the
scene.
Level of Perceived Accountability to Acquire
Target
Potential witness suppression factors
The only witness to
this spontaneous moment of a victim who
used defensible action to attempt to rescue Glenda and
then fell prey to both of my parents and their
onslaught of swinging fists was me. There was
someone in one of the school windows looking out when Glenda started
to scream but I never looked back at them once the
commotion started. That may have been how the Irving Police had zeroed
in on Glenda from the beginning with
such determination. That knowledge would have swept through the
school gossip circle like wildfire. It would be to
any investigator’s benefit to look
for additional disappearances that occurred in this area at that
time. Many times, my parents found additional work
from people who knew the word around town and approached
them with their family problems.
Law Enforcement corruptibility
Internal affairs divisions
had not been a routine measure during
the 1970’s. Law enforcement was allowed
large breadth of discretion during this
era. Interpretations of laws and their enforcements had less of a
black and white litigation aspect and more of a political gray area of the
‘good ole boy’
system. Federally the Watergate scandal evidenced the political
use of law enforcement as tools of opposing
parties. The Knapp Commission in New York
found wide scale corruption due to the intermingling of organized
crime and the bribery at all levels within the law
enforcement hierarchy. The Dixie
Mafia that operated throughout the south in
the1970’s. From larger criminal syndicates become off
shoots of criminal satellites and then
from them supportive streams that lead to feeder
brooks.
The gears of
these profit achieving machines of ill-gotten gains spread
out and initiate more
corruption further downstream. Supplying the raw
materials necessary for continued growth of an enterprise that
feeds from the gross byproducts
of legitimate business. From politician to appointee who
is supported by the professionally licensed and eventually the hourly
worker. All systems are sympathetic to one another in
a hierarchy and subject to intergenerational transmissions of
legacies. In the human body, organ system failure starts
with the cascading effect of one anatomical component that
compromises the next and then that matrix of a systemic chain
reaction descends toward the completion of multiple organ
dysfunctional syndrome. All systems are prone to dysregulation
and eventual collapse if systems are not kept clean and
culprits allowed to infiltrate the healthy functional tissue.
My Grandfather was
that malignant cancer of a known body of disease in
Sherman Texas and Grayson County, and I grew up
watching him hand out envelopes of cash to sheriffs of his
county, to police from various areas, followed by country cow pokes
that did the actual kidnapping of female migrant workers. Later it
was my father
who developed that foreign infectious disease once
we moved to Irving Texas. The Sheriffs and the police made
their way to the ‘house of hate’ for envelopes but the real progress
in law enforcement corruption came when Sgt. Jim Alfrd walked across
the street of Twin Falls and met my father Robert Stout
Shelton. A leader looking for a follower, a boss and his
crimie, from that day until my freshman year in high
school they were inseparable and thick as
thieves. Their dumping grounds filled with the disappeared and presumably forgotten. Due to
the corruption that was sold to law enforcement and
the agents that accepted.
Plausible Deniability
In this facet
of their impulsive diabolic nature there exists no
plausible method in which they would have had a shred
of deniability. The collection of physical evidence at
the scene of the crime and then the additional set of eyes
that must have witnessed this event along with mine and the
police presence that was paid for by taxpayers as part of this
investigation. Would have removed all deniability had that probe not
stalled and received the proper follow-through concerning
investigative procedures.
Prior Treaty to Work on the Reservation (Zone of Sanctioned
Deconfliction)
As my grandfather did in
his town and county, my father blue-printed that criminal
franchise here. He built a money-rich scheme of
criminal expertise and made sure to
pay for the privilege of protection. From Irving to
Sherman and with the inclusion of Weatherford Texas he had his
zone of reciprocity. Parker County through to Grayson
County and everything in between was his fiefdom where
he was lord of his own spoils.
He had maximized his
growth and had free reign through more zip codes than his own father
had during his lifetime. Then add to this
his rendezvous and contacts with other crime families
in Louisiana, Arkansas Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Colorado then from time-to-time the
country of Mexico. Robert Shelton held the keys to a
connective corridor of highly profitable territory from the
1970’s through to the 1990’s. Staying on his
reservations allowed him to practice
his wicked craft without interruption as
long as the money flowed and he paid his toll.
Timeline
Organized, Disorganized, or Mixed Method Offender
Robert could stay
within a classic framework of organized and disorganized but mostly
he ventured out and intermingled both while increasing his
option of the unknown through his alters’ needs to exercise
their own demons. This victim started as
a completely disorganized mess of circumstance followed by a
highly rigorous and structured set of behaviors that
kept this woman hidden for the entire length of her captivity. If Robert
was being surveilled, he was able to avoid detection during this
time of repeated and frequent visits to his
captive. The need to appear as if
he was going about his fatherly duties increased the
probability that he would include me as his beard.
The fortitude required of a
man plagued by such immoral impulses shaped by the fractured personalities
his psyche had forged to survive his father’s sadistic abuse must
have been overwhelming, even torrential in force. He stayed
on the course and avoided his own discovery as
he placated his pursuers and led them astray
or indulged them with their preferred allotment of
green. At first his entry into the arena of this atrocity was
primal and instinctive. Then due to parameters
of need he adapted and changed the course of his or
their momentum and extrapolated an extended draft of
her innocence to feed the sadistic needs of those
within.
At no other time had I seen him extend
a captive’s life to this degree. With
perpetual experimentation involving his sadistic accoutrement
to her diminishing life force. Then he even planned an elaborate
death ritual that involved additional crimies that
I believe I had seen at the auctions
before. Those additional men brought her body in a
rough wooden box that had the dimensions of a coffin and fit per
proportions perfectly. Those same men brought the hangman’s
rope complete with noose and pulled her body into a dangling death
position and held her there while Robert hugged her legs and added his
weight to her lower torso and pulled her body into his death restrictor
arms and cried.
Then she was placed back in the box
with the rope, and these same men carried her out. When
the box first arrived, I thought it was filled with soil
until I saw it move and then the figure was so thin, with dark skin, and
limb-like with long thin fingers that I believed it to be a
witch something that I was extremely afraid of at that age. She
could not stand without his help, and he gently walked her to
the hangman’s noose. Set its girth upon her neck
and synched it and watched as her thin and emaciated form rose
into the air. These crimies did not speak and this all
seemed choreographed to a preplanned ritual that perhaps
these men had participated in before, but I had
never witnessed until this event. These men answered
to Robert; he told them what to do and they responded to him
as if they had been conditioned by him into his servitude.
Spectrum of Suspicion
Who in the community
knew?
It is my belief by how
the employees at Lee Britian
Elementary presented themselves to Glenda that all knew what
events she had played a role in and their body language and treatment
toward me allowed them to express their loyalty or distain toward
her. I was no more than a pawn on this chess board that
Glenda played with her power and control issues. My mother hated me
as part of her rageful projection and treated me as an incarnation of my
father. My mother wanted my older brother to be allowed to return home and
my father denied it. Why was this a rule of the house I
have never been able to get a straight answer concerning. All I
have ever seen over time is that these two have the same personality
and have never gotten along.
Due to the splitting my
mother had accomplished with these adults and the fact that the
principal came to the school went straight to his office and never came
out during school hours. I deduced that through her personality disorder
she conquered many at this school by imposing her will upon
them. Then these disappearances gave her
a mystique, and she doubled down on her intimidation
campaign just as she did toward me at home. These employees divided
themselves into three categories. The first went out of their way to
enforce Glenda’s wrath and maintain her pecking order
while subsequently being torturously cruel toward
me.
The second clashed with
her and I believe one of them reported this treatment I was enduring to
CPS due to a lady in a long blue
dress appearing at Lee Britain and who would
continually try and engage me whenever she saw me in the halls or
sitting alone at lunch. The other children did not
like me, and I was ostracized continually for being
the ‘retard allowed out of the zoo’, that’s what they referred
to as special education. Add to this the open sores on my face and
the fact that I smelled like feces and I was not a winning example of
friendship.
Then when the stress at
school became too much, I would dissociate
and my altered reality would attempt to save
me. Suddenly I would bolt up out of
my chair, race out of my classroom door and exit the
building and run hundreds of yards away. Then my arms
would flail and I would wind mill out of control as I had burned
beyond my body’s oxygen capacity. I would fall
unconscious for a few minutes and wake up due to the sting that
my body acquired from the abrasions of impacting the
asphalt while in a limp and accelerating mass of
flesh often in clothes with holes in them. Then I laid
there wondering why I was there lying in a pile of limbs and
feeling like my skin was on fire.
I would stand and wonder
around and eventually figure out that I was supposed to be in that school
over there but its name had eluded me. My
rationale was that I had gone out to play and been thrown here in a
discombobulated pile or fell asleep and missed the whistle
or teachers call to go back inside. This was my life
under Glenda’s rule as she ran a secondary rule of dysfunctional
influence in another part of my embeddedness.
I suffered at that school
more than any other child had. Other than the ones who had
been abducted and disappeared. At least their pain ended and they
had returned to heaven and their ancestors. All the
employees in this school knew what Glenda had done but she was untouchable
and they joined her or suffered her but then a few opted for what was
behind door number 3. They transferred out and escaped
from this toxic work environment, you could find these
employees, just think of how much they know. Too bad you
will not find that woman that wore the long blue dress and who I knew
would talk with children and then I would never see those children
again. She disappeared too and no one ever told me where she had
gone. That savior exited my world without me.
Innocent witnesses or
complicit observers
In this
event pertaining to this one victim these employees of Lee
Britain Elementary had been innocent witnesses since they were not
involved with her demise in any way. Except for whoever
had witnessed from that window, I have no idea what they
witnessed. Later as words spread and the number
of disappearances increased then the number of complicit
observers multiplied. This women’s family formed
a brigade and attempted to demand answers at first and
later had to reform to attempt a second savvier approach. Where
they would offer to wave accountability and even brought cash to buy their
loved ones remains back then unexpectedly fell
into despair and began begging. That never works on these
two, true it might extend your life by a small
increment of time, but they never let anyone go.
None of
these employees, to my knowledge, forced the issue with
Glenda about confessing nor did they lead a campaign
to raise money for that woman’s family after this victim in
question had disappeared, I never overheard anyone talking
about her or any of the disappearances other than the boy in my
kindergarten class. Who we had been told to be nice to since no
one knew where his mother was. After a few
days of that announcement in class that boy stopped showing up
and in a way he too disappeared. It took me over two decades
of flashbacks to put all this together I hope now you continue
where law enforcement left off and as I have asked before, ‘send
the dead home.’
Evidence
of community collapse through intermediate acts of suppression
Pertaining
to this case, I believe that the intermediate effects of
corruption have been in effect for many years. The man I
assumed to be the father of this victim wore business
attire and conducted himself as a man who had a familiarity of being
in charge. For Robert and Glenda Shelton who rose in life from
humble beginnings and met at
Texas Christian University which resulted in their marriage. There
are too many flagrant episodic events of evidentiary
matters existing in plain view. In conjunction with this victim’s
familial embodiment of community ties most likely of a
prominent and multi-generational basis.
For the happenstance
of investigational incompetence to
be the primary culprit that thwarted
the successful prosecutorial
closure of this inquiry. Would require an
unreasonable sustainability of disbelief within the logical sphere of
rationality. This equation does not suffice nor meet
criteria as judiciously sound with proper procedure
and lawful handling of evidence. When time has
allotted the course of
this presumably homicidal act into the annuals of
a NO-BODY recoverable abduction classification.
Ending its pursuit of
justice with some strong evidentiary clues known to have been in
existence and collected from the scene but allowed to be
pilfered into extinction by the endeavors of one of my father’s henchmen. Who disguised
himself in the cloak of a peace officer allowing him
to infiltrate the honorable confines of a
space heralded as a corner stone necessary to achieve a fair
and balanced act of criminal justice. A place
indispensable for continued chain-of-custody, the evidence
room and consequently corrupt the course of these
injustices. So, he could accomplish the task assigned to
him by Robert Shelton and remain in his good graces
while receiving his payment in coins gained from previous acts
against humanity accomplished by selling the innocent into
sexual bondage.
Evidence of Criminal Activity
Pre-crime
This event offered no
pre-planning in relation to locating a
victim for an abduction. The precrime
standard would only apply to the act that
Robert had arrived to perhaps predicate upon Glenda, but
she acted violently first and initiated the scene of domestic
violence.
Prime-crime
Then this victim arrived
at the scene and all four of us were surprised. Evidenced
by her initial scream and resulting in three of us
then looking toward where that sound
had initiated from. Robert attempted to
intimidate her and this victim countered with a field goal
style kick that lifted Robert’s body and then resulted in him
lying in a fetal position. Glenda advanced and assault the
victim and then Robert rose and engaged
this victim and consequently she fell unconscious upon the
ground.
Post-crime
This victim’s body
was retrieved and carried over Robert’s shoulder and placed in
the trunk of his car. Glenda wangled my body as my
dissociative mind had placed it into a stupor. She then made
way with my rigid frozen form and progressed us toward her red
station wagon. Robert drove away with the victim’s body
and was parked in the ‘house of hates’ driveway when Glenda and I arrived. She
denied him the opportunity to bury this victim at the house
of hate and he left. Later he began to take me with him to
the small barn where her box lay covered in either dung or soil or a
combination of the two.
Possible Living Witnesses
Who may still be alive that witnessed the
event?
I am
still alive, but that reality seems not to add to
the progression of this case. Since I have not been able
to persuade a law enforcement agency to search pay
roll stubs for Lee Britain Elementary,
conduct autopsies search for the bodies collected on
Twin Falls Street during the 1970’s, or initiate a media surge pertaining to
missing loved ones from the 1970’s in Irving Texas. Perhaps I am
considered mentally ill or maybe simply a
liar. However, could this is tremendously
detailed and factually based written work be part of a delusional
and/or psychotic episode. My efforts to communicate
have evidenced no paranoia or circular reasoning
of unfounded content. The law enforcement agency
that answered the call to aid this family in its time of
need and consequently attempted to bring them justice through an
investigation simply failed. Evidence may still exist
in the property archives of the Irving
Police Department, but the file created for
investigation has evidently been pilfered and no longer
exists.
The viewer from the
window may still be alive and the list of who would have
been inside the school would be a short one. Then there
are the younger girls most
likely teenagers in their years. Who accompanied their
family to Lee Britain Elementary to confront Glenda and are the
same who attended the negotiation for their
loved one’s remains at the ‘house of hate.’ The goal
of this endeavor is not simply post-humanness conviction. But the
chance to ascertain location and recovery of their loved ones remains and allows them
a religious burial of their choice in a family plot. A chapter
of sorrow and grief opened in the 1970’s needs to be reconciled of
its wrongs and laid to rest for the living loved ones.
Who, in the victim’s social fabric, remembers missing the
victim?
The students that attended
her regional day school for the deaf at that time may have been
old enough to recall that tragedy. I am sure that
there were other teachers at that day school for the deaf
and perhaps a living employee or two who are
still cognizant enough
to engage in questioning. Hearing impaired students
at that time may have recalled that
their teacher disappeared. Then of course the
teenage girls who I witnessed arrive at Lee Britian
Elementary and the ‘house of hate’. Then perhaps over the years this
family laid a tombstone in their loved one’s honor as
a remembrance of her. That could be
in memorial records if someone would physically do the
digging. Then just as an afterthought she may have
been married but I witnessed no husband arrive at either
the school or the ‘house of hate’ during the protest or negotiation
stage of body procurement.
Body Disposal
When, where, and why
I believe
she was deposited in the DFW ravine or the creek
behind the Irving Golf Range on highway 183 during the mid
to late 1970’s. These men of Roberts may have had other
orders since he made her victimization a special case. But I
doubt that they would have taken the time to bury her unless he paid them
additionally. The ‘why’ associated with this victim has an
unexpectedness to it since he had her for the longest period of any
captive I had witnessed. Then he spent hours within days
and more than a week or two engaging with her verbally and reaching a
cathartic release most every time.
Determination of a torture, kill,
hold, dump, or mixed-use site
The ‘house of hate’ was
a mixed-use site, The DFW ravine was
a mixed use site and the creek behind the Irving Golf
Range was a mixed used site.
Preparation, acquisition, and concealment
This victim had
no previous involvement with my parents to my
knowledge. They only took acquisition of her because she
was a witness and they had assaulted her. Her concealment
involved the trunk of Roberts’ car then
the rectangular box and I would imagine at her
disposal sight due to the heavily thicketed terrain.
Familiarity, fun, and function that form intent of purpose
This victim had
no familiarity with Robert, and I had never seen her inside
the school before, and she was not one
of Glenda’s groupies. This victim was out of Glenda’s life
once she left in the trunk of the
car. The additional time that Robert spent at
the small barn with this victim did not have the characteristics of
the sadistic fun he often kept victims alive for. The only function that this
victim continued act of living served
involved management of consequences.
Robert informed this
victim on many occasions about how intense the search for her was and how
he had interacted with her family members. Though we left the house
in his car we often switched cars numerous times and Robert
stopped and parked on residential streets and watched his side mirrors and
rear view. Sometimes we didn’t go to see this victim
and just drove around for hours. He may have been keeping her
alive so that if he was caught then he had something
to negotiate with. Also, he could bargain down
to man slaughter versus up to first degree murder.
Sadism, symbolism, and solidarity
Neither Robert
nor Glenda abducted this victim for any
of these reasons. Yes, these are reasons that
motivate them. Especially when they feel like hunting and are
looking for their trifecta of perverse enjoyment when choosing,
abducting, and torturing someone together. The
sadism played a role in the constant mocking of the
confined victim and later in her predetermined death ritual. This victim
was treated heinously and died
horrifically. Partly since she bested him and humiliated
his ‘others’ and then partly due to his inability to hunt
for additional victims during her time
of imprisonment.
With the amount
of surveillance that he continued to speak of. My thought
is that he couldn’t sadistically act out
his frustrations and fantasies the way he wanted to since
his surveillance was unpredictable. There
would be the surveillance he believed he
had seen and was active around him and then his paranoia about
what surveillance he perceived to be active around
him. He wouldn’t dare to take this woman out
of her box since law enforcement could come knocking while he
was in that barn and if they connected him to this plant nursery
then they may search those grounds and while she resided in that box
covered with fecal filled soil she was still difficult to find.
LAW
ENFORCEMENT INVOLVEMENT
What Agency Responded
Degree of pursuit toward justice
The only Law
Enforcement Department that I witnessed that had become involved
with this victim was the Irving Police Department. I knew their
uniforms since they had come to our school to instruct us
on community safety and stranger danger. Then when we
went to this educational traffic town across from Irving high
School some of the officers arrived to lead us through hand
signals for our tricycles. Then there was the fact that I wanted to
be a sheriff and I was mesmerized by holsters and
badges.
I believe that the
stories that Robert shared with this victim were true and that some type of law
enforcement involvement was occurring. Then the perpetual law
enforcement residency in the school parking lot and the law
enforcement tail on the drive home followed by the parking outside the
home was real since I witnessed and endured the tension that it
caused in my household. In the beginning the
investigation seemed to be focused on target and then just as
suddenly as it all started it stopped and life went on as if nothing had
occurred. The question that I have is about
how we determine which number she was in this sequence
of Shelton clan abductions and missing
females tat spanned over the decades???
INFORMATIONAL
DETAILS ACQUIRED FROM WHAT SOURCES
Witnessed Event
Date of Recall Title of Written Work
This victim and the
scenario surrounding her began about 12 years ago but like muscle to
a Skelton my mind continues to open and dress her
structural story out but still no name has appeared, and I am
guessing at her title of deaf educator. I entitled her that
since she was approximate to the deaf
education portable building and by process of elimination that is
where all the deaf education students and teachers resided thus, I
affixed her title as such. I have been working on this profile since
April 6th and today is April 9th.
This has been heavy and
arduous work since it always exhausts me to cross the
membrane and recall subconscious content and formulate it
into a conscious explanation that law enforcement can use. My, excel
sheets that I gridded out for my first efforts to gain closure for these family
members. Had to be reformulated into this style
of presentation to be accepted by social media. As I
have taken it upon myself to advocate for these victims in whatever way I can
since my health is getting worse. I have created CPTSDcoldcase on
social media, where I can ask the community for help.
Dissociative Amnesic
Flashback
What I have written here
has come from several flashbacks over time as the content of recall has
grown. Each time that I work a victim page I often will
recall more than I did before, but it seems that I never acquire a
name. With this victim I may have never known her name
since I was in special education and did not associate with the deaf
education children. I can share that this is the first time that I
recalled the figure at the window watching Glenda and I before
that woman screamed. That was a new insight, and I
have no idea how it will factor in. Please read up on
Dissociative Amnesia, people have been suffering from this condition
since before Freud began to discover its prevalence.
Reconsolidation of
Cognitive Restructuring
With
this victim it has been an ongoing task to assimilate all
the systemic parts that are associated with her long and
enduring saga of sadistic torture. For every fact that
I can compile about her existence and suffering
and for some their eventual disposal. It often takes
me weeks of suffering through the psychosomatic
pain reminiscent of the struggle I endured in my past. As
I am unraveling a complex helix of multiple amnesic bits all
coming to the surface at once. Then I must take what I
completed that day which I could have spent ten
hours accumulating and deciphering into all its various
parts.
Imagine a crossword
puzzle with characters going North and South, the East
and West but all are jumbled but distinctive in
what parts belong where. Then when you identify them
and realign their contexts in how they create and tell
a story of one or more victims within a scene. You
can ascertain the puzzle pieces and begin to build
your framework. As those edges grow and you can
see what’s revealed then you know how to outline your flow
and assign facts to the right sequence and still sometimes you
do not have enough information and you must wait until
your subconscious feels safe enough to release more of your past
traumas. From there if I can I build victim sheets and now profile
pages for law enforcement use to ‘send the dead home.’
Confession from perpetrator and/or
share from community
My two parents
discussed this victim a great deal. They did not talk
about how he was spending time with her in the small barn. What
would occur is that Sgt. Jim Alfford was sending details to the house of hate through his
wife Mrs. Alford. Then Robert would return home and Glenda would
update him about the investigation and how this victim’s family had been
in contact with her and what was being said by them. Then all
the criminals associated would begin to mock
this victim’s family and role play these horrendous
scenarios out about how these loved ones must be crying and trying to deal with
their grief. That would excite these two and often they
would passionately take one another and collapse on the
floor in the living room and have sex. Watching all this
torture was traumatic for me but enduring their sadistic tendencies and
how they became titillated by them was traumatic too. Sex
sounds are reminiscent of torture and sounds
of dying. Their passion on that couch and/or floor was as
confusing to me at a young age as were the murders. I
remember being so confused and believing that
my parents were trying to murder one another.
There were confessions
from the teachers at the school about these disappearances, but they
would stop talking when I walked up to them
and I didn’t have my memories then. All I could
put together was that they were talking about people disappearing and
how sad it was. Many times, teachers would be crying and
then they would reach down and put their hands on each of my shoulders and ask
me how I was doing. I had no answer since this behavior freaked
me out and to me it was like when you go to a funeral and the crying
relatives are attempting to talk to you through their
grief. These teachers would kneel and look upon me
with faces of tears and anguish. While attempting to
ask me a question that they hoped would allow them comfort. Their
inquiry was based on meeting their needs, not
mine. In a passive manner this was just another extension
of the abuse occurring at Lee Britian Elementary due to the culture
of silence surrounding the criminal behavior.
Then there were
the victims’ families’ confessions, but it was a
different style of sharing information. They had few
details other than where their daughter had been snatched and that no one
was helping them. This was a
highly interactive and functional family who always
appeared well dressed and simply by the looks of their clothes and
the details of the women’s hair. They
seemed upper crust and had never occupied the white trash arena that my
biologicals were known for. Neither the immediate nor the extended
members of this family seemed to have any experience with
trauma. I had been abused my entre childhood and when trauma
occurred to me, I had a scale that allowed me
to determine if that assault had been costly or if I had
been lucky enough to escape before I was too scathed.
Every year in school I had
a new bully or a group of bullies, but I knew
which ones actually could hurt me and
which ones threw punches like toddlers. My mind and body had
a Giger counter that was primed and
could register situations like I was a CIA spy from a tier one unit
of special forces. I developed a Spidey sense for when I
needed to endure and see a situation through or when everything was about
to go nuclear and I needed to run out of the house or the building
and flee until my arms wind-milled and I passed out and nose
dived into the gravel. These people had none of that and where
I could feel good about having escaped the worst of a
situation. These family members would
be continually stuck in how indignant they were about the mistreatment
they had experienced. At the hands of the criminals and law
enforcement then eventually their community as they watched their
loved one’s memory fade away as birthdays and holidays came and
went. Their child or sister became a forever
age never to grow older. They are now a family tree
with a missing limb.
My
life had been different. My mother hated me as
she held me responsible for her sorrow caused by the
injustice of my older brother never being able to come
home. Routinely she tried to choke me to death with both her
hands wrapped around my throat as she strangled
me. While sitting on my chest with both her
knees as my brothers watched. I knew the real aspects of
life with this family of mine. The loved ones of the
deceased had been coddled in a protective engagement of
unconditional love since birth and having to enter the
reality of a missing loved one was beyond their
comprehension. To my knowledge society had never failed
them and the checks and balances of life had always been there to
serve their needs and keep them safe.
Their inability
to successfully demand satisfaction from Glenda and then
to be denied was another incomprehensible trauma that had to have
caused their family system a dark depression. What
confuses me is why they stopped pursuing the Shelton
clan. Other families that had experienced a loss at the hands
of my parent’s attacked our house and killed people in our front
yard. Of course, that event would be written as a
drive by, and no further investigation would take
place. This one family that resided in the constellation
of a universe of victims suffered just as all those before
them and after them in Irving Texas. Predators enabled by law
enforcement, allowed to roam free ensnared another innocent who thought
their privilege built upon their works of being a good citizen
carried protection since the police would have their
back. Suffered a level of societal betrayal that usually
only afflicts Third World countries. Tax paying
citizens of the great state of Texas. Became
victims of a corrupt system that they had believed
in. From beginning to end they have been victimized as a
family and still they feel that burden as part of a
longitudinal circumstance. Their
loved one’s death became part of a sex trafficking
rings clearance agreement for collateral damage due
to its prepay structure that allowed the organized crime
family to continue business as usual. The question is
will law enforcement ever tell them???
This family of
functionals carried their confessions on
their faces, and my belief was that they had to retreat and
regroup as a support typology and realized they were causing themselves
hurt and knew that the quicker they disengaged from law enforcement and
dealing with the ‘house of hate’ the faster that pain
would subside. Then after some time and maybe a few sessions of
therapy it dawned on them that this gaping wound would always fester and
that this was now their new normal. Find this family and know their
pain then allow this experience to build up the momentum to
steam toward the next solvable case and send that one home
too. You’re the only hope they have and that should
make you sad, but will that change anything?
PROVABLE
SOLVABILITY SOLUTIONS SUGGESTED BY CIRCUMSTANCE
Acquirable Records by Means of Physical Effort
Archeological digs through the archives
Funeral dates and Cemetery plot deed and designation
W-2 forms and Taxes paid
School attendance no show / no return
Dormant bank accounts
Employment pay-stubs, cessation without termination
Registered memorial service procession
Postal processing returns with no forwarding address
HYPOTHESIS
Why this case has not been solved
What are the factors of suspicious policy and procedural
dysfunctions
For some reason
unbeknownst to me this case stalled and then died. To
my knowledge no one followed up, nor tried to come
back later to resurrect this case. To attempt to
heal that family by solving their case. Fixing
the wrong that had been committed to such an innocent and loving
family that they never resurfaced in my life to try again and heal their
trauma. Something or someone put a stop to all progression of this
abduction that should now be deemed a cold case with
a possible body.
Even now after 50
years a family member of mine found in my own gene pool has made himself
known to me through other family members. That family
member now sits at the same desk as Sgt. Jim Alford once did as an internally
promoted Sergeant that rides the desk of detective of
missing people. However, none of my people made
his list what power he must hold at the level of a Sergeant. He has proclaimed to
other family members that these victim sheets will not be worked
and that I should stop sending in my cold case files since
he had decreed that no investigation will take
place. Added to this he let my other
family members know that he and his colleagues laugh at my
attempts to gain justice for
these families. Just identify those colleagues and I
will believe that accountability has been set in motion and maybe
healing could someday occur.
What could solve this case
The who, what, when, and where of corruptive incompetence
The only solution that I
can offer after having been actively attempting to solve
these cold cases for decades is that these cases have only one
hope. A multi-agency task force that does not include the Irving
Police must be assimilated and charged with locating the names
associated with the victim sheets that I have provided thus far and
required to include any additional victim sheets that will come to
fruition due to future flashbacks. Then a full media
press where the public is allowed to know that cases of such activity have come
to law enforcement’s attention and that if you lost a loved one
between 1970s and the 1990s in Texas that there is a high
probability the Shelton clan caused that disappearance. I am doing
my part through social media now please do yours. May you
‘send the dead home’ soon.
Comments
Post a Comment