EMAIL TO TEXAS RANGER LIEUTENANT LAURA SIMMONS: CAN ANYONE FIND MY 3 RING BINDER 2026

 


Request to Revisit My Three-Ring Binder and Expanded Cold-Case Materials

Dear Lieutenant Simmons: Recipient of the 2025 William P. Clements Excellence Award

I hope you remember me and the three-ring binder I presented to you at Elisha Hollis’s office the same day you had my DNA taken.  You read what I provided and said encouraging things and I still remember that moment and your kindness.  Thank you for that moment only you and one other have treated me as a witness and not a perpetrator. 

I remember you as being respectful and supportive of the work I had done to organize my recollections and possible cold-case leads. Your response mattered to me because I had struggled to get other agencies to look beyond my disabilities and objectively consider whether any of the information could be compared with official records.

Since our earlier contact, my collection has grown substantially. I now have additional victim sheets, physical descriptions, timelines, maps, location information, narrative accounts and lists of potentially testable details. These materials concern reported events or possible victims connected with Irving, Twin Falls, the DFW area, Lee Britain Elementary School, Weatherford and Pineville, Louisiana, among other locations.

I am not asking you to accept every traumatic recollection as an established fact. I am asking whether the specific details can be compared with missing-person records, unidentified remains, medical-examiner files, historical police reports, school rosters, property records, emergency-response records, DNA evidence and independently identified witnesses.  It would also be extremely helpful to your investigation if you could acquire the work histories of both my parents since they practiced their trade in every zip code they held a residence or employment. 

I understand that you now serve as a lieutenant with Texas Rangers Company B in Garland. Because you hold a higher supervisory rank and have previously encountered me and my materials, I respectfully ask:

  1. Would Company B or UCIP be more receptive now to reviewing my expanded cold-case lead collection?
  2. Do you have the authority to initiate, supervise or assign an independent preliminary review of these materials?
  3. If you cannot personally work or supervise the review, could you refer my materials directly to Company B’s UCIP Rangers or the appropriate statewide UCIP supervisor?
  4. Can my earlier three-ring binder, DNA swab and related correspondence be located and connected with my current submission?
  5. Can I receive a reference number confirming that the information has been received and preserved?
  6. What format would make the material easiest for the Rangers to evaluate—individual victim sheets, one geographic lead set at a time, a master index or another arrangement?

I am particularly concerned that information submitted through the Irving Police Department may not receive an independent review because my second cousin, Sergeant Jeremy Hummert, is associated with that department. Family members reportedly relayed statements telling me that my submissions would reach his desk and would not be investigated. I cannot independently verify everything reportedly said inside the department, and I am not presenting these concerns as proven findings. I am asking for a conflict-free review outside Irving.

I live with Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder with dissociative amnesia, learning disabilities, mental illness, neurocognitive limitations, physical disabilities and a history of traumatic brain injuries. I am now substantially homebound. My conditions affect how I communicate and organize information, but they do not prevent particular details from being objectively tested.

My purpose is not to determine guilt, direct field operations or ask anyone to act upon an unverified memory. My request is that qualified investigators preserve the information, conduct appropriate record comparisons and determine whether any lead corresponds with an actual missing person, homicide, recovered body or unidentified set of remains.

My public writing archive is:

https://cptsdcoldcase.blogspot.com/

Because of my disabilities and homebound status, I require written communication by email. Please do not telephone me or make an unannounced visit. Any interview or visit must be arranged with me in writing beforehand, with sufficient notice and appropriate disability accommodations. I need you to bring a mental health professional, perhaps a forensic psychologist who you trust.

I remain grateful for the respectful and supportive way I remember you responding to my original three-ring binder. I hope my expanded victim sheets and organized lead sets may now provide a more workable basis for an independent review.

My goal remains the same: test what can be tested, exclude what can be excluded, preserve what should be preserved and help return identifiable victims to their families.

Respectfully,

Brian “Happy” Bryanson

CPTSDcoldcase@gmail.com

CPTSD Cold Case Advocacy
https://cptsdcoldcase.blogspot.com/

Written communication by email only
No telephone contact or unannounced visits

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE