FIND BAYLOR PROFFESSOR HIGGINS SPECIAL TEXAS RANGER AND TELL HIM TO INVESTIGATE THE IRVING TEXAS DUMPING GROUNDS 2026

 


Dear Mr. Huggins:

My name is Brian “Happy” Bryanson. I am a disabled and homebound childhood witness to these events and the founder of CPTSD Cold Case. I have spent many years documenting recollections concerning possible murders, missing persons and body-disposal locations in Irving, the greater DFW area and Pineville, Louisiana.

The mission guiding my work is simple: “Send the dead home.”

I recently learned about your long career as a Texas Ranger, your expertise in death investigation and crime-scene reconstruction, and your work teaching forensic science at Baylor University. I was especially moved by your involvement in identifying human remains and helping deceased people return to their families. Your professional background appears uniquely connected to the assistance I have been seeking.

Who am I

I have worked professionally in mental health and community services for more than 20 years. I am also a survivor of severe childhood trauma and live with Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, dissociation and dissociative amnesia.

Beginning in adulthood, I experienced fragmented recollections of events I believe I witnessed as a child during the 1970s. These recollections include possible abductions, killings, burials and the movement or disposal of human remains.

I understand that trauma-related recollections must be handled carefully. I am not asking you, Baylor University or your students to accept my memories as proven facts. I am asking whether qualified professionals can determine if the details I have recorded correspond with historical records, missing-person reports, geographic evidence or physical evidence.

I recognize the difference between a witness providing potential information and an investigator establishing facts. My purpose is to preserve and communicate possible leads so that they can be evaluated properly.

CPTSD Cold Case

I created CPTSD Cold Case to organize and share my witness information responsibly. Over the years, I have prepared:

  • Detailed witness narratives
  • Timelines and geographic descriptions
  • Maps and possible site locations
  • Victim-description sheets
  • Descriptions of clothing and personal characteristics
  • Environmental and structural details
  • Accounts of possible burial and body-disposal activity
  • Lists of details that may be compared with official records
  • Written explanations of how trauma, dissociation and memory affect my reporting

My work is available through CPTSDcoldcase.com. I also maintain a larger collection of documents that can be provided in an organized form if you are willing to review them.

Possible victims and locations

My recollections concern several possible unidentified children and adults, including a Boy Scout, teenage girls, younger children and adult women.

One important cluster involves a drainage area associated with Twin Falls Street in Irving. I recall what I know had been the collection or recovery of several bodies or sets of remains from that area. Other recollections concern possible burial or body-disposal locations elsewhere in Irving, the land between Irving and DFW Airport, and Pineville, Louisiana.

These descriptions are witness recollections and potential leads—not verified findings. I am seeking professional assistance to determine whether any location can be identified accurately and whether the available information justifies further official review.

Request for your guidance

Would you be willing to review a concise introductory summary of my materials and advise me about the next appropriate steps?

I would be grateful for your professional opinion regarding:

  1. Whether my documentation contains details that could be evaluated scientifically or geographically.
  2. Whether any described location could be compared with historical aerial photographs, maps, soil conditions, drainage patterns or development records.
  3. Whether the victim descriptions could be compared with appropriate missing-person or unidentified-remains records.
  4. Which law-enforcement, medical-examiner or forensic authority would need to receive the information.
  5. Whether a properly supervised academic project could help organize and evaluate the information.
  6. Whether you know a qualified professional or institution to whom you could refer me if you cannot become involved personally.
  7. Know that I am disabled and on SSI payments meaning that I have no money and that all efforts will need to be Pro-Bono.  I am also in need of a civil rights attorney if you could direct me to one.

Possible Baylor student involvement

Because you teach crime-scene investigation, forensic anthropology and advanced forensic investigations, I would also like to ask whether any portion of this work might be appropriate for a supervised student research project.

Under your direction and with all required safeguards, students might be able to help with:

  • Converting my location descriptions into organized geographic site files
  • Comparing historical and current maps
  • Examining historical aerial photographs
  • Creating geographic-information-system maps
  • Studying environmental, drainage and topographic characteristics
  • Comparing victim descriptions with appropriate public databases
  • Organizing timelines and location details
  • Identifying inconsistencies or information requiring clarification
  • Preparing objective research summaries for authorized investigators
  • Developing recommendations for noninvasive site assessment

I am willing to educate participating students about what I remember, the possible victims, the physical locations and the history of my efforts to report the information. I can answer written questions and provide supporting documents.

Any student contact must occur with your knowledge and approval. Students may contact me by email, identify themselves and explain the particular research question or assignment they are working on.

Archaeological or forensic site examination

I would especially like your guidance concerning whether any potential body-disposal location might qualify for professional archaeological or forensic assessment.

I understand that students, volunteers and private citizens cannot independently enter property, disturb soil, search for human remains or excavate a suspected burial location. I am not requesting or authorizing anyone to conduct an unofficial dig.

Any examination would first require:

  • Confirmation of the location
  • Permission from the property owner
  • Coordination with the proper law-enforcement agency
  • Notification of the appropriate medical examiner or coroner
  • Compliance with warrants, permits and applicable laws
  • A formal safety and evidence-preservation plan
  • Professional faculty and forensic supervision

If a responsible authority determined that sufficient grounds existed, I would like to know whether Baylor’s forensic-anthropology faculty and students could participate in a properly authorized noninvasive survey or forensic-archaeological excavation.

The immediate goal would not be to begin digging. The first goal would be to determine whether my geographic information can be reconstructed accurately enough to justify official consideration.

Communication accommodations

Because I am disabled and homebound, I require the following communication accommodations:

  • Please contact me by email only.
  • I cannot accept telephone calls.
  • I cannot accommodate unexpected appointments or unannounced visitors.
  • Any video conference, interview or other meeting must first be requested and scheduled through email.
  • Written questions are welcome and allow me to provide more organized and accurate answers.

Mr. Huggins, I recognize that you may be approaching retirement and that you cannot personally assume responsibility for every request you receive. Even if you cannot undertake a review or involve Baylor students, your professional guidance or a referral to an appropriate forensic specialist would mean a great deal to me.

I have carried these recollections for many years while repeatedly trying to place the information before people qualified to examine it. I am not asking for my conclusions to be accepted without evidence. I am asking for a fair, structured and scientifically responsible evaluation.

If any part of my information can help identify even one victim, locate one set of remains or return one missing person to a family, the effort will have been worthwhile.

Thank you for your service as a Texas Ranger, your work educating forensic-science students and your commitment to identifying the dead. I hope you will consider helping me determine whether my information can be developed into responsible investigative or academic work.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT IT MUST BE IN THE BRIGHEST LIGHT

Respectfully,

Brian “Happy” Bryanson
Founder, CPTSD Cold Case
“SEND THE DEAD HOME”

https://cptsdcoldcase.blogspot.com/

FOSTER FATHER TO THE DEAD

Email: CPTSDcoldcase@gmail.com

Communication accommodation: Email only. No telephone calls, unexpected appointments or unannounced visits. All meetings must be arranged by email in advance and approved by my attorney Dennis Davis of hunt county.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE