Nuns who have been removed from their vows
(Today
is June 1st, 2026, at 10:15pm.
Nothing about this flashback has surfaced and thus I began another few projects
about Trauma Theorists and something I located in AI about recovery positions
within a CPTSD survivor. I had my one creation,
but I liked theirs more, so I began to write a paper about those aspects of how
my growth relates to their tiering system.
Then wow something huge happened and I will include that here. Just in case it becomes a crossover for a
later date. I am trying to leave an
interactive trail that has the reader moving around my various works so that
the obscure does not get left in a corner to collect dust. Over the decades who knows what part of my
entries will help others to ‘send the dead home’ and/or advance the healing of
those with CPTSD. The work that will
cross-reference with this entry is entitled ‘Recovery Position Definitions –
Annotated’ began on May 30th, 2026.)
I was
recalling the abuse that I suffered while I attended Lee Britain
Elementary. In that saga I was journaling
how it was after I had sought refuge from the slap fest that I endured by the
special education teachers. As I was
sitting in the playground trying to endure the throbbing in my face, that
flashback began to change. At first, I
was slumped over part of a climbing gym not remembering what had happened to me
and trying to figure out what I should do to get rid of this throbbing
pain. Then I witnessed the cafeteria
ladies come out of Lee Britian Elementary with their white aprons. They had aligned these heavy metal drums for
pickup and some garbage bags. I hoped
that I would find unopened milk cartons at the bottom of those bags. Then as I was watching what was happening
from across that parking lot the climbing gym changed into a swing and I went
from being dressed in hot weather to wearing a coat and enduring the cold
wind. I had my eye on those garbage
bags, but they had changed color and as I was walking across that parking lot those
cafeteria ladies became nuns complete with habits and wearing white
aprons. Then the smallest one approached
me and said many words in what I believe was Spanish and pushed me with both
her hands upon my shoulders as if in translation this was a sign for me to go
away.
These nuns left this scene and these
garbage bags, and I was thirsty and hungry and so I dug into that trash. This bag that I had my head in was not full
of food scraps but the materials from some type of obstetrician - gynecologist
function. There atop these materials of white
sheets mostly there sat these incomplete babies. Two had been more progressed than the others
and I could see streaks of black hair.
These two were not in embryotic sacks but the several that were below
them still had that fluid bag intact. My
dissociative stupor took me, and it all went black. Someone must have found me since I woke on a lounger
type of furniture. It was an office
complete with books on the shelf and that dark siding that most walls of opulence
have. A desk that appeared to be a dark
mahogany was in the room and behind that sat a tall thin Spanish looking man
wearing that white collar that priests wear.
He had these gold rim glasses, and his fingers were up in front of his
face making a triangular shape.
I am not sure why, but this has
brought up that deep sadness again. That
man was not kind to me he began to yell at me and call me some words that I
didn’t understand. He wanted my name and
the phone number of someone who could come to pick me up, but I had no
words. I woke tranquil an at one with
myself and this man was forcing me to leave that spot of serenity. He was now sitting on the corner of the desk
that was closets to where I was laying down and he kept using the pointing
finger of his left hand to tap hard on the desk as he made these demands. His language was a mix of English and then
Spanish and I couldn’t follow. He spoke
so fast and then glared at me with such intensity that I couldn’t continue to
look at him. His voyeurism was his
weapon he must have developed this intimidating glare sometime in his life and
it worked toward meeting his needs. I
think that this man would have been called a father and he oversaw those
nuns. Perhaps he was a highly educated
man since he had so many leather-bound books and was appointed such a grandiose
office. Serving the people doesn’t need
to show this much clout and his demeanor gives me a sense that he felt entitled
to mistreat others in the position that he held. He did not value me as a child nor the
circumstance that his people had found me in.
I had to sit up quickly and then I
threw up phlegm upon his floor. This was
a different type of excrement than usual it felt like I had long noodles that
hung out my mouth and had been too long to exit my stomach and they moved. At this time in my life I had been eating
lots of garbage food and spoiled milk was a staple of my diet, but it was the
only food that I could find. Perhaps
these were worms I don’t know much about intestinal worms only that they exist
and that these things were alive in my throat and as they hung out of my
mouth. They didn’t want to leave my
body. That realization that something
was living inside me made me gag even more and then as they struggled in the
back of my throat, I began to pull at them and freak out as I fell about his
office. It’s true I was falling into
other office furniture and his desk.
When I pulled these worms, they recoiled and filled my throat even more,
which made me panic and begin to pull like I was fighting for my life. As this occurred my eyes watered and I wanted
to scream for help, but I could only gag.
I turned toward this man, and he was up on that desk balanced on the
tips of his toes crouched down with his finger’s tips holding him balanced as
he looked at me with this horrified face.
I thought that I was screaming or at least had made some noise, but when
I looked at him, I knew it was him who was making that high shriek. Then as I was gawking through salty eyes and pulling
at these worms and seeing this man as the coward, he truly had all gone black
and I fainted.

Comments
Post a Comment