SIX LETTERS ASKING CRIMINALS FOR HELP WITH THE CRIMES OF MY PARENTS 2026

 


SIX LETTERS ASKING FOR LIMITED ASSISTANCE

CPTSD COLD CASE — “SEND THE DEAD HOME”

I have selected six incarcerated men to receive separate copies of the four-page letter reproduced below:

·   Dennis Lynn Rader

·   Gary Leon Ridgway

·   Keith Hunter Jesperson

·   Richard Francis Cottingham

·   Joseph James DeAngelo Jr.

·   David Richard Berkowitz

These men were selected because their documented criminal histories may have given them knowledge about offender behavior, victim selection, crime sprees, body-disposal practices, concealment and the ways offenders avoid detection.

I am not seeking friendship, publicity, graphic stories, money, personal information or an ongoing relationship with any of them. I am not asking them to contact victims, witnesses, journalists or law-enforcement agencies. I am requesting written answers to five limited questions about presenting my collection to an independent investigative agency.

My materials concern fragmented childhood recollections of possible abductions, homicides, missing persons and body-disposal locations. I recognize that traumatic recollections are not automatically proof. Every recollection must be independently compared with official records, physical evidence, missing-person reports and unidentified-remains files.

Each recipient will receive the same case overview, color-coded city and ZIP-code map, color-coded timeline, agency history and correspondence boundaries. Their responses, if any, will be preserved. A response would not establish that any recollection or allegation is true. Only qualified investigators, forensic specialists and courts can make those determinations.

I am publishing the complete illustrated letter below so my viewers can see exactly what I am asking and what boundaries I have established.

#CPTSDColdCase  #SendTheDeadHome  #ColdCases  #MissingPersons  #UnidentifiedRemains  #TexasColdCases


 

PAGE 1    REQUEST FOR LIMITED ASSISTANCE

DATE

August 1, 2026

TO

Recipient named on the individually addressed copy

INMATE NUMBER

Shown on the individually addressed copy

FACILITY

Shown on the individually addressed copy

MAILING ADDRESS

Shown on the individually addressed copy

SUBJECT

Request for insight concerning unresolved homicide recollections and law-enforcement resistance

Dear Mr. Recipient:

My name is Brian “Happy” Bryanson. I am disabled and substantially homebound, and I founded CPTSD Cold Case with the mission “Send the Dead Home.” I am writing to request your insight into how I can present a long-standing collection of possible homicide recollections so that an independent law-enforcement agency will examine it.

Beginning in adulthood, I experienced fragmented childhood recollections involving possible abductions, homicides, missing persons and body-disposal locations. I have organized those recollections into written narratives, victim-description sheets, timelines, maps and dated correspondence. I understand that traumatic recollections must be independently compared with official records and physical evidence. I am not presenting every recollection as a proven fact.

What I need help accomplishing

I am trying to persuade an agency independent of the Irving Police Department to compare my materials with historical missing-person files, unidentified-remains records, school and employment records, police assignments, property histories and possible disposal areas. My objective is identification and recovery where possible—not publicity, money or a personal relationship.

Why independent review is necessary

My childhood recollections include an Irving law-enforcement officer whom I allege had connections to my father, Robert Stout Shelton. I know this officer protected my father, interfered with missing-person information or prevented possible crimes from being properly investigated. These allegations have not been adjudicated and require independent examination.

I also preserved communications involving a distant family member who works for the same city’s police department. On September 22, 2025, I was told by immediate family members that a distant family member told them to inform me to stop submitting information, that members of his department laughed about my reports and that the department would refuse to investigate. I believe this raises concerns about possible witness interference, obstruction, misuse of authority and conflict of interest. Only an appropriate investigative agency or court can determine whether any law was violated.

Fifty years ago, as a frightened child, I faced law enforcement from this same city while trying to survive and understand what I had witnessed. Today, while attempting to report those recollections, I find myself facing that city’s law-enforcement system again. The historical officer held the rank of sergeant and worked the missing-persons desk. As I understand the current assignment, that rank and desk are now held by my distant family member.


 

PAGE 2    CASE SCOPE AND GEOGRAPHIC PATTERN

Approximate scope

My recollections do not concern one isolated event. They suggest possible episodes across different cities and decades. I have identified approximately eight priority cases or clusters containing details that may be tested. Some clusters may involve more than one possible victim. I do not present that number as a confirmed victim count because fragments may overlap.

The possible victims remembered include children, teenagers and adults. The collection describes:

·   a drainage-area cluster involving several possible remains, including a boy believed to have been wearing a Scout uniform;

·   teenage girls, including a possible athlete or cheerleader, and a small child near a drainage location;

·   possible victims connected with an elementary-school community and a possible backyard burial; and

·   wooded, ravine and drainage-area disposal locations, plus a Pineville, Louisiana abduction and disposal recollection.

Possible spree and intergenerational pattern

My writings trace the alleged family pattern to my grandfather in Sherman, Texas, during the 1950s. My recollections and family history describe organized criminal activity, relationships with local authorities and envelopes containing cash. I believe investigators should test whether criminal behavior, knowledge, influence or concealment may have moved through more than one generation of an extended family network. I describe this as a possible intergenerational transmission of organized criminal behavior—not as an established criminal finding.

FAMILY-HISTORY CONNECTION

RECALLED POSSIBLE EVENT / LOCATION

REPORTING BASE

The map is a city-level orientation tool. It does not identify exact graves, verified crime scenes or established jurisdictional findings.

Protected details

Exact coordinates, unreleased victim characteristics and details that could be used to test a genuine witness are not included in this general letter. They should be supplied through a protected, documented channel to an independent investigative agency.


 

PAGE 3    COLOR-CODED TIMELINE AND DOCUMENTARY HISTORY

FAMILY

RECOLLECTION

FLASHBACK

REPORTING

AGENCY

UNRESOLVED

PERIOD

CITY / AREA

CATEGORY

DOCUMENTED SIGNIFICANCE

 

1950s

Sherman, Texas

FAMILY

Grandfather; alleged beginning of an intergenerational pattern and possible payments involving local law enforcement.

 

Early 1970s

Pineville, Louisiana

RECOLLECTION

Childhood recollection involving a possible abduction and disposal event.

 

1970s–1990s

Irving and DFW

RECOLLECTION

Possible disappearance, homicide, transportation and disposal clusters.

 

December 1999

Texas

FLASHBACK

First homicide flashback; beginning of efforts to document and report the recollections.

 

2000–2015

Texas/federal contacts

REPORTING

Repeated reporting; writings, victim sheets, maps and case materials organized.

 

Date to verify

Texas

AGENCY

FBI agent visited; Texas Ranger later collected my DNA.

 

February 22, 2016

FBI outreach

REPORTING

Cold-case book or collection reportedly submitted.

 

December 9, 2020

CIA correspondence

AGENCY

Request connected with possible historical satellite or aerial imagery.

 

May 21, 2025

FBI and Irving

REPORTING

Email titled “Cold Cases that occurred in Irving in the 1970’s,” with attachments.

 

September 22, 2025

Irving

UNRESOLVED

Preserved communication concerning ridicule and refusal to investigate.

 

2026

State/federal outreach

AGENCY

Expanded FBI package; Texas records requests; imagery and Social Security employment-history requests.

 

Present

Texas

UNRESOLVED

Continuing request for investigation independent of the Irving Police Department.

 

What the timeline demonstrates

The collection contains three separate chronological layers: alleged activity extending from the 1950s through the 1990s; homicide recollections beginning in December 1999; and a reporting and documentation effort continuing from approximately 2000 through 2026. My written works and dated emails preserve that longevity.


 

PAGE 4    AGENCY EFFORTS, QUESTIONS AND BOUNDARIES

Documented assistance requests

FBI: I provided information, including contact associated with Special Agent Merv Mason, and seek historical intake, interview and referral records.

Texas Rangers: I presented materials and provided a DNA sample. I seek comparison of my expanded collection with the earlier submission and associated records.

CIA imagery request: I requested help locating historical satellite or aerial imagery that might show land before construction or later alteration. The request is not agency confirmation.

Social Security: I requested available employment histories for my deceased parents so employer names, work locations and dates might help reconstruct movements.

The limited assistance I am requesting from you

1. Which parts of this collection would be most likely to attract a legitimate independent investigation?

2. How should I present multiple possible victims without overstating an unconfirmed victim count?

3. Which non-secret details about old disposal locations are most useful to investigators?

4. How can I demonstrate the longevity and consistency of my reporting?

5. What records should an outside agency examine for possible suppression or mishandling of missing-person information?

Correspondence boundaries

Please do not contact victims, witnesses, the media or law-enforcement agencies on my behalf. Please do not send graphic descriptions, threats, sexual material or requests for money, gifts, publicity, legal assistance or personal information. I cannot provide compensation or maintain a personal relationship. Any response will be preserved and provided to an attorney or appropriate agency.

If you choose to respond, please limit your response to the questions above. Written correspondence is the only communication I can accept.

Respectfully,

Brian “Happy” Bryanson

COMMUNICATION ACCOMMODATION: EMAIL ONLY. NO TELEPHONE CALLS,

UNEXPECTED APPOINTMENTS OR UNANNOUNCED VISITS.

FROM THE DESK OF

BRIAN “HAPPY” BRYANSON

FOUNDER — CPTSD COLD CASE TEXAS

ORIGINAL WORK • DESK-CERTIFIED RECORD

“SEND THE DEAD HOME”  |  “FOSTER FATHER TO THE DEAD”

Trauma-informed identity reflecting my current role

CPTSDcoldcase@gmail.com  |  https://cptsdcoldcase.blogspot.com/

Created and certified from my desk: August 1, 2026 — Central Time

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE