COLD CASE CLASSIFICATION: THE BOY SCOUT 2026

 



COLD CASE CLASSIFICATIONS OF A KNOWN PERPETRATOR WITH UNKNOWN VICTIMS

This is a criminal classification model built from the perspective of someone who learned about these crimes through their traumatic past as evidenced by their recurring flashbacks.  I am the creator of this format, its builder of content, and a living witness to its events.  These are my family members I am writing about and at times their criminal associates but primarily focused on the victims.  In hopes of ending their legal purgatory as nonexistent due to previous law enforcement corruption.  My intention is to send as many of the dead home before I die. 

I was born into this organized crime ring of an intergenerational hierarchy.  According to my mother my father beat her when she was pregnant with me and thus my trauma started prenatally.  My mind was dissociative from the beginning and stored my traumas in the compartmentalized aspect of my memory where content was lost to recall through amnesia.  The majority of this work is drawn from me as the witness and survivor of these events.  Then there are the confessions made by my family members and the families criminal associates.  At times utterances from victims about to die shaped these classifications as did the events that unfolded when their loved ones sought justice or mercy for those they lost. 

Please read thoroughly and know that I can only cite what I have recalled and perhaps out of psychic protection my mind has remembered names on only two occasions.  Law enforcement has explained to me that without a full name they do not have to open a case, I am trying to create a way those names can be determined.  I have sent victims sheets and created cold case files for the FBI, Texas Rangers, Municipal agencies, Texas attorney general, and the U.S. attorney general’s office.  I have made complaints to all the aforementioned agencies, and the U.S. Department of justice Civil Rights Division Reference number: 687344DBQ then the Central Intelligence Agency Reference number: 6CNFEEJM.  My law enforcement cases have never been assigned a case file number from these other agencies meaning that these cases have never been accepted, assigned, developed, investigated, nor could they be closed with a written summary or Case Closure Report since they had never officially been opened as an investigation.

  What follows is my creation of an investigative tool that this time may lead agencies to act in accordance with their policy and procedures while fulfilling the oath that they took ‘to protect and serve’ and as a result ‘send the dead home’.  Where their remains could achieve reunification with loved ones, proper religious ceremonies, family funerals, and reinterment of remains in a family plot.  I must continue to fight for the victims of my family until they all are returned to their loved ones, or I have passed on to join them with the intent of reconciliation with those that had been so kind to me before their departure.  By reading this work I am hoping that you can find a way to determine these names in a manner I have not thought of or never knew existed.  Read on and know the lost await your efforts and time is of the essence.  You and I must send these victims home before all those that once knew them are reunified with them in the afterlife of whatever they believe to be true.

DEMOGRAPHICS OF A CHILD WITNESS WITH A DYING DECLARATION

            The Past, Present, and Future of this witness

                        Past

Born into an organized crime family with an intergenerational hierarchy of command.  Suffered severe depression and anxiety from an early age.  The entire time that I was in public school I attended Special Education classes.  Due to learning disabilities caused by closed head wounds caused by my abuse.  My dissociative coping mechanism was a constant factor in my life.  This is not an exhaustive list, but these conditions and injuries led to my past compartmentalizing my traumas into the amnesic processes of my mind.  My subconscious began releasing those traumas in 1997.  In 1999 I recalled my first instance of murder and that same year I contacted law enforcement and still have never been able to have an investigation into these victims.

                        Present

Today I am old and disabled due to a complexity of issues bound to my years of abuse.  I have more doctors in my life now than at any other point in my existence.  The terminology of so many conditions rattles my brain.  Currently I meet the criteria for physically disabled, and I use crutches and now a walker.  Then on top of that I still endure the effects of CPTSD with dissociative amnesia along with the flashbacks that accompany that diagnosis and the pre, prime, and post aspects of their pain.  I am simply trying to send the dead home before I die.  I have accomplished nothing on my own and thus I need you.

                        Future

My future is limited and I have seen my medical attendees cry when they read my labs or send me for yet another test with a different specialist.  Please accept this new format and try to find a way to help me.  My strongest leads are that five bodies of my family’s victims were found on the same street in the 1970’s, three of those in the same drainage ditch.  Then four of the disappearances occurred at the same place of business where my mother was employed and occurred while she worked there.  I have maps showing where bodies have been buried or disposed of and yet no investigation, not one shovel of dirt has been turned on their behalf since they became hidden from view.

PSYCHOLOGICAL ELEMENTS OF A KNOWN KILLER

Modus Operandi

Offender Characteristics

This is the case of the teenage Boy scout who knocked on the door of 4105 Twin Falls when I was young.  I place this event in the early too mid-1970’s.  This Boy scout was dressed in his scouting short and was lured inside by my father inviting him in to talk about scouts.  They both sat down on the three-cushion couch while I was playing with toys upon the floor.

Motivating Need

My father was telling this boy about his experience is scouting and I am not sure if this was a true story since he had never spoken of scouting before or since.  Suddenly and without any warning or hesitation my father held a hold of this boy’s face and kissed him.  With such intensity that Robert’s face stayed connected to this Boy Scouts face from the midpoint of the couch which was the initial engagement.  All the way to the opposite side of the couch and for a moment had this boy pinned against the opposite arm rest. 

                        Triggering Event

Then this Boy Scout fought free by pushing away from my father and falling to the floor.  The boy was trying to make it to the front door and then my father was upon him and a fight ensued.  The triggering event involved the open receptiveness of the Boy Scout as he naively sat on the couch after the front door had closed.  This was a moment of opportunity for a sexually sadistic predator and this boy unintendedly walked into a trap that perhaps not even the offender knew he had laid successfully.  Then as they conversed my father’s urges became engaged and the assault began.  The spider had a fly in its web.

                        Emotional State

My father at first was aroused but calm as he attempted to engage his victim with a ploy of play.  Then that Boy Scout threw a punch the equivalent of a grown man and that percussion filled the room and echoed in my chest.  With that impact this attack went from an intensity of a level one engagement to a full blown homicidal 10.  The blows from both opponents filled the room with percussion, vibration, and humidity.  I found myself standing atop the two-cushion couch as they fell to the living room floor.  Then the Boy Scout went limp, and my father dragged his body into the bedroom.

                        Interaction Style

From the living room I moved from the two-cushion couch to under the kitchen table and pulled all the chairs in so that I could hide.  From the master bedroom I could hear the sex sounds of my father and the impact sounds of two bodies colliding.

                        Decision Pattern

My father then exited the master bedroom and walked past the kitchen table and went through the kitchen.  Then I heard him opening the door that led from the utility room to the garage.  The door must have remained open since I could plainly hear him humming and digging through something and then the sounds of metal clanging against metal.  As that was happening, the Boy Scout stumbled from the master bedroom and then fell in front of where I had been laying.  He seemed to have succumbed to his injuries as he bled from his face and head.  Then He was standing again and made it to the sliding glass window and went out that door. 

                        Change of Method

Just as the Boy Scout had exited Robert came through the utility room with ropes and chains and other implements in his hands.  He had a huge smile and then dropped everything and pursued the Boy Scout and I followed them both out that sliding glass door.  That Boy Scout must have made a substantial recovery or adrenaline had kicked in.  As I exited behind my father that Boy Scout had already cleared the back fence and was crossing the neighbor’s drive.  My father cleared that fence like a track and field hurdle racer. 

            I was not as fast, and I fell behind but followed my father down the alley across the street and then down the dirt alley that led to the drainage ditch.  By the time that I reached the end of the dirt alley I could hear those impact sounds again of two people landing blows.  Then I watched Robert prevail over the Boy Scout and drown him in the drainage ditch as I stood at the edge of that water.  Then my father exited the water and as he walked back down the alley, I could see the neighbors in that last house peering through their bushes watching Robert walk by. 

            I stood in shock and watched this boy’s body lay back up as his rhythm came to a slow stop and his body rested in the shallow water.  I was in a dissociative stupor this entire time but somehow made it home and was standing on the porch when my father opened the door for me.  Then I lay on the three-cushion couch and fell asleep.  I was awoken by my mother coming home and shaking me awake.  Then at that same moment there were knocks at the back and the front door and my mother was screaming at the police and sheriff’s department.

                        Dissociative Identity Alters Present

I know my father’s altars, and I did not witness any of them during this scene.  His altars are always kind to me, and they would have acknowledged me had they appeared.  I am always the safest when my father’s altars are out and interacting with me.

Motive Behavioral Indicators

To me this was simple.  A victim introduced themselves to his lair and he had them trapped once they sat down and he closed that door.  Then his predator side came out and he attacked.  This was all sexual gratification and had the Boy Scout not escaped he would have been tortured and murdered inside the house and then disposed of most likely at the DFW ravine. 

 

Pre and Post Behaviors

To my knowledge this Boy Scout arrived looking for work of some type, perhaps mowing lawns.  He was assaulted, pursued, and drowned in the drainage ditch.  My father walked home and when the police and sherif came he calmly walked out of the master bedroom with that sheepish coy grin that used when he wanted to play the next stage of his game.  That of the innocent country boy who was too shy to even look you in the eye.

Signature Behaviors

I have witnessed his signature behaviors many times as he acted them out upon numerous victims often in rural areas.  Had he been able to restrain this victim then yes, he would have incorporated some of his signature behaviors.  He just didn’t have the opportunity to act out his fantasies of sexually sadistic torture on the Boy Scout.  He did have his opportunity to act out that innocent country boy routine when law enforcement showed up and I could tell how much he enjoyed that opportunity.

Pattern of Escalation

This was like the attack on the Teacher at Lee Britain elementary.  It had not been planned and that victim walked into a fray of domestic violence.  This Boy Scout walked right into the predator’s lair and had no previous knowledge that attacks like that where synonymous with that house and in that neighborhood.  There had been no prowling in hopes of a chance encounter and stalking did not take place.  A trap had not been laid, and this victim was not obsessed with or even prepared for, hence the items brought from the garage.  The escalation was impromptu though my father knew what to do and how to gain control over an opponent as challenging as this one.  Once he had them in his sights and was able to lay hands upon him without others intervening to save the boy.

He committed his sexual assault and then believing that he had left an unconscious victim in his bed he began to collect his torture instruments.  His escalation plan from that moment of having a subdued victim could have included my mother or Sgt. Jim Alford from across the street.  That victim could have been assaulted multiple times and then sold that evening to whomever would pay and transport.  That last stage of drowning the boy in the creek was not part of the intended escalation for this victim until it became necessary because that was the environment the victim had been caught in.

Risk Level and Control

The act inside the house had a low-risk rating.  The chase across the alleys and the street and then to end up fighting in the creek was so high risk that it resulted in witnesses watching from the house closest to that drainage ditch.  A combination of my fathers over confidence about his dominate prowess mixed with this Boy Scouts unexpected fortitude resulted in my father being seen and identified.

Depravity Scale Level and Description

This was an explosively sadistic attack of unplanned nature.  Levels 16–17 of the depravity scale would fit here.  Predatory offenders who commit repeated violent crimes or sexually motivated killings but without prolonged torture or ritualized sadism.  Had my father had more time than he would have achieved a higher score due to allowing his cravings to have taken over.  Here is a score of transition where it is discussed that some predators stop while others use this behavioral equivalent as a steppingstone after experiencing a heightened sensation resulting in their need for an advanced level of cruelty.  My father had that advanced need and craved sadism often but, in this episode, he was unable to achieve it due to unexpected behaviors. 

 

DECIPHERABLE CHARACTERISTICS OF VICTIMOLOGY

Demographics

            Identifying stats

This was a young man who may have been around age 15.  Who had arrived at our house wearing his Boy Scout shirt that was kaki and filled with patches and some dangly style beads that bounced at his short pocket level.  He wore blue shorts and white socks that had been pulled up past his ankle.  There had been no discussion about where he had come from or how he had arrived at our house.  I simply suspect he had been looking for work since he didn’t ask for anyone by name and then he and my father began such a lively and interactive conversation about my father’s history of scouting. 

Geographical Pattern

            Environment

                        Unknown, this Boy Scout arrived at our door unexpectantly.

Victim Clusters

Area of abduction or disposal

This victim was acquired in our house and left at the drainage ditch after a combination of blunt force trauma and drowning resulted in his homicide. His body became part of the Twin Falls Street cluster.  These decades expanded across the 1970’s through the 1980’s.  I do not know which body was collected first but I will list this cluster here.

1)       Hispanic Toddler – Died due to head gash caused by rock – found in drainage ditch - collected by law enforcement

2)      Young white girl – May have died to heavy sedation applied for kidnapping – found in drainage ditch wearing a white sleep slip – collected by law enforcement

3)      Boy Scout – White teenager found drowned in drainage ditch – collected by law enforcement

4)      White adult male with arm cast above his elbow – found with stab wound in his upper back having bled out in an adjacent alley way to Twin Falls Street. – Collected by law enforcement

5)      Young Blond Girl – shot in front yard of 4105 Twin Falls Street – Collected by ambulance her mother was in attendance – Filed as a drive by since the intended victim was my father

6)      White adult male – shot by Sgt. Jim Alford twice after he broke into the house at 4105 Twin Falls – Collected by law enforcement

These are just the bodies collected from Twin Falls Street, this does not include murders committed in the ‘house of hate’ and then disposed of elsewhere.  Nor does it include live bodies held and then sold to the highest bidder and thus exciting that house for destinations unknown. 

 

Victim Linkages

            Who knew who

I have no linkage for this Boy Scout he arrived alone.  Often the family members of my father’s victims would arrive at our house and either protest outside or attempt to bargain for the return of their loved ones.  No one ever came to our house looking for information about this Boy Scout.  An adult male about age 35 with thick black kinky hair and a beard and mustaches just as thick did arrive at our house.  He wore a shirt that resembled the Boy Scouts of America, but his had pins not sewn on badges.  His socks were gray with orange tops that stuck up about six inches out of a pair of brown hiking boots.  That man came over often to drink beer with Robert, and I watched these two men kiss while sitting on the three-cushion couch. 

When Robert left the room to get them more beer that man would say my name and attempt to get me to go to him.  I would run and hide under the kitchen table just as I had done before.  I don’t know the sequence of these visits, just that they occurred when my mother wasn’t home and often these two went int the master bedroom and closed the door.  My father would answer the phone and then tell this man to come on over and greet him at the door while wearing only his underwear.  It seemed odd then and I did not like this man I often threw my matchbox cars at him when he wouldn’t leave me alone.  As an adult I can see that this was a sexual hook up with another pervert. 

This man was afraid of my father and his temper, but he continually called to ask to come over and then would overstay his welcome and at times my father would grab a handful of his hair and punch him in the chest and ribs until he finally would exit our house.  That was part of why I threw cars at him, I thought it would get him to leave sooner.  The other part was that I didn’t want this man to touch me and when I said ‘no’ he would still attempt to grab me.  This man was one of my father’s customers and he was always trying to figure out when my father would be making another pick up or he was pestering my father to invite him to the next barn party. 

This man worked in the Irving Independent School System and had been introduced to my father through the man who later became the Vice Principal of my junior high who also was a customer of my fathers.  (Please forgive me I am outside the confines of this instrument, but my amnesic box just sprang open and additional information is levitating into my conscious thoughts.)  I knew this man who may have been a scout master, and I knew that he was mean and hurt children but at this moment I cannot clarify how I deduced that. 

Maybe this visit by the Boy Scout hadn’t been random at all and perhaps this had been a set up or a date that this young man didn’t expect to happen.  This young man’s ability to withstand a fist, a cuff battle with my father and later rise after such a horrendous beating.  Put this young man in a different category than any other male that had crossed Robert’s path.  That young man had developed a rugged constitution somewhere and he was not pulled into my father’s playful ploy as he tried to exit the front door.  He matched my father twice and only succumbed to the violence due to Roberts’ longer history of developing his skills of rage.  This event is making more sense now I am glad that the recesses of my mind opened.

Victim Shared Traits

            Commonalities of Theme

This victim shared traits with the cluster of Twin Falls Street.  He was lured to that neighborhood then attacked in that ‘house of hate’ and had his body left in the same drainage ditch as two other victims of my father.  Witnesses that lived on Twin Falls Street existed and law enforcement had been called.  Officers in blue uniforms and khaki-colored uniforms arrived, all wore badges and had holsters with pistols.  Then just like so many of the others in his cluster law enforcement took claim of the body.

Victim Overlaps

            Sociological Binders

This victim had themes of overlap he was young like some of the other victims.  He had been lured too or perhaps even dropped off at the ‘house of hate’.  This victim was part of an organization that was led by a pervert.  Some of these other victims had this same dynamic or they had entered an unsafe zone unknowingly and met their demise there due to criminal activity.  Then the most binding sociological factor would have been that he received an autopsy from the same coroner that had completed the examinations of the other victims.

Victim Verification Path

            Who knew what when

It seems that more details are arriving in too my conscious state as I develop this cold case classification profile.  My suspicion is that this scout master was a culprit and set this boy scout up for this interaction of betrayal.  At this time, I have no further details to add but will add them at a later date, if any other facts surface.

Where Victim Information May Be Found

            Social Embeddedness

First, I believe that this young man was a registered Boy Scout and that he would been know to a troop in the area and that his fellow scout members may still be alive and will remember losing a fellow scout in this manner.  Second at the young man’s funeral, if there had been one, I believe that his fellow troop would have been in attendance and perhaps some special recognition could have been attached since he died in the act of his duties.  Another aspect would have been that he most likely would have attended public school and thus would have been registered as a student in an area high school.  I do not know about what badges he had attached to his shirt but if they had been community related then there would have been a connection to his approximate society and perhaps a positive mention in the local paper.  Enrollment in school or the scouts should have included a birthdate and from there a family connection could be ascertained and then a connection to living relatives would follow. 

Victim Family Involvement

            Primary Group Actions Prior, Point, and Past

I have no knowledge of this Boy Scouts immediate or extended family members.

CRIME SCENE FACTS

Weather, Season, and Terrain

            Feel Like Temperature and Lay of the Land

This was a bright and sunny day, and the temperature was warm, maybe 70 degrees, but it was not excessively hot.  I would identify this season as spring or the beginning of fall.

Setup or Spontaneity

                        Stalking or Sudden

With the new flashback material that pushed through to my consciousness I now believe that my father did not involve himself in a stalking ritual.  However, this Boy Scout was set up through a betrayal most presumably by his scout master.  Perhaps my father did expect such a situation to occur and was awaiting his victim to arrive and the opportunity to present itself.  My father was known and made money from his ability to rid perverts of their problems.  This scout master could have experienced rejection from this Boy Scout and consequently for the purpose of revenge or a leeriness that the young man may alert others he decided to rid himself of future complications.  While at the same time ingratiating himself to my father in hopes of a future invite to a barn party.  Consequently, these aforementioned probabilities lead me to believe that the date and time had not been confirmed but the action of arrival had been anticipated making the attack still qualifiable as sudden.  Due to an impromptu arrival and my father having none of his tools prepared for carrying out such an assault. 

            Level of Perceived Accountability to Acquire Target

                        Potential witness suppression factors

After law enforcement arrived and began knocking at the front and back doors.  They began to ask my father to come outside.  He just stood this in the living room with his hands in his blue jean shorts, he had apparently washed and changed clothes after the assault, while he continued to make the sheepish coy grin while he tilted his head from side to side like an inquisitive puppy.  Then through the door came the largest man that I had ever seen.  He was dressed in a tan uniform and had a badge and pistol holster.  My father never moved and this law enforcement agent who must have stood above six feet tall, grabbed my father by both his arms lifted him and carried him out the front door. 

Then just as quickly my mother put me on her hip, and she began to chase after this group of law enforcement agents.  Many men in uniform attempted to stand in her way so she would thrust me toward them and as they stepped aside, she would dart through.  Once she crossed Portland Street, she encountered plain clothes officers and then one even pulled an unmarked police car into the driveway of one of those houses in an attempt to block her.  Every time she was engaged by law enforcement she would scream, “Don’t’ touch me” and then jut her hip out that I was on and push through the crowd. 

Once she made it through to the last house on that block prior to the drainage ditch law enforcement had grouped up in a semi-circle, but they were looking at the house.  My mother pushed her way through that crowd, and I could see that the large officer had presented my father to the family that lived in that house as they stood in the front yard.  It was a portly dark-haired man standing with his family.  My mother was screaming in his face, “He has been with me all day”.  Then she turned to a crowd of officers and continued to scream the same rant.  The officers continued to ask that man if this had been the guy.  Then my mother would once again stand nose to nose with this witness and screamed the same motto. 

Eventually the man turned and him and his family went inside and then my mother grabbed my father’s arm and pulled him away from this crowd and started to walk home.  Many officers stood next to those unmarked police cars and seemed prepared to create an impenetrable wall.  So, my mother crossed the street and sat me down.  Then she had my father’s hand and led him down that sidewalk with her other hand ready to defend against anyone who would impede her progress.  No one did, my parents crossed the intersection in a caddy cornered manner, and I ran after them.  We entered the house and they disappeared into their bedroom and that is how our night ended and all events had been fully repressed before I woke up.

                        Law Enforcement corruptibility

Many law enforcement officers came to the ‘house of hate’ for envelopes of cash.  I marveled at them all since they had badges and holsters, and I wanted to grow up and become a sheriff.  Many of these men interacted with me and allowed me to touch their pistols.  They would take them out of their holsters and hold the handle while I was allowed to touch the metal parts.  This was a regular ask of mine and on several occasions these men allowed me such an indulgence.  Many times, after a homicidal event occurred at the ‘house of hate’ law enforcement would appear and stories would be concocted and envelopes would be handed out.  At times officers dropped by when my father was not home and my mother had a list of names and the envelopes had been marked.  She would disappear into her bedroom while the officer visited me as they sat on the couch.  Then she would appear and the envelope would be handed over.  Often but not always a count would occur and that is why none of these envelopes had been sealed, they remained open so that count could occur. 

Many of these officers brought case files to sell to my father and after a price was agreed upon then that file remained in our home and my parents read them at the kitchen table.  The officer who brought the most files happened to be Sgt. Jim Alford who lived across the street.  Many officers brought one file on rare occasions.  Sgt. Jim Alford brought many files on a far more frequent occurrence, and his envelope was always awaiting his arrival.  All these files would leave our house once read with Robert carrying them out in a trash bag after both my parents had torn each paper up by hand at the kitchen table.  When they read these files, the television had to be turned off, and I had to sit still on the couch until they had finished so that I could watch my programs again. 

The arrival of a file meant tension in the household and that tension grew after my parents became aware of just what that file held.  They both would pass a small paper ledger to one another as they wrote down various things from these files.  They openly discussed the contents and aligned the evidence listed in a sequential list.  That same format would also be applied to witnesses.  Then that small notebook would be closed with a rubber band and placed inside the ukulele atop the China cabinet.  The strings were kept loose, and we were never allowed to play with it.  That ukulele was so enticing to me since it was like the guitars the good guys would use to sing songs on the westerns that I watched. 

I wanted to play that ukulele to complete my sheriff ensemble that I had.  It was complete with a plastic vest and badge along with a small silver cap gun.  I even had a bouncing horse upstairs that I used to chase the bad guys.  If I could reach that ukulele then I could ride my horse and sing songs like they did on TV.  By the time that I was tall enough to use a chair to reach that instrument they no longer kept that ledger in there.  It wouldn’t have mattered since I lived in perpetual dissociation and wouldn’t have known what it was outside of assuming it to be an address book. 

                        Plausible Deniability

With this incident I see no plausible deniability.  My mother defeated the neighborhood witness and caused him to recant his statements.  The threshold for believable ignorance was demolished when it quite possibly was this neighborhood mans phone call that alerted law enforcement in the beginning.  The emergency numbers of 911 had not been available in Irving Texas to my knowledge at that time.  Thus, whoever reported the incident would have had to have been connected through the operator or known the actual phone number to alert local law enforcement.  Meaning that the person who alerted law enforcement would have had to have spent time on the phone after spending time to make contact with the right people to incite such a law enforcement reaction.  The perpetrator was known due to an eyewitness that was present at the event and who informed the police about what he had seen.  This action eliminated any plausible deniability.

                        Prior Treaty to Work on the Reservation (Zone of Sanctioned Deconfliction)

My father had established his criminal intent in the city of Irving and had a constant flow of law enforcement showing up and envelopes full of cash going out.  His treaty had been initiated and agreed upon with acceptance of those envelopes.  His zone of sanction had an identified address, with a zip code, and county attached.  He operated his criminal enterprise openly since his arrival in Irving from the 1970’s through the 1980’s.  After that he continued to operate as an associate assigned disposal jobs for other criminal enterprises throughout the 1990’s.  During that time, he no longer paid for his own personal deconfliction zone but he fell under the umbrella of the organizations he worked for. 

Timeline

            Organized, Disorganized, or Mixed Method Offender

My father operated in all three categories.  This event would be classified as a disorganized assault.  All three facets of this crime, the pre, prime, and post had been improvisationally applied and executed.  One could argue with some signs of organization if they loosely applied behavioral rhetoric in a persuasive manner.  One such classification for organized could have involved the fact that this offender knew he had paid for protection and that may have constituted a mark for the organized side of deciphering this events structure.  Then another mark in that collum could have been based upon the fact that restraint devices had been readily available.  Even further into this side of the argument one could offer that at each turn of events the perpetrator knew what to do.  It was through my father’s actions that he provided himself with the highest probability of avoiding prosecution.

Having supported both sides of these differentiating viewpoints I believe that this one incident falls into the mixed category.  It is not that the offender was completely organized in his flow of progressive stages, in fact each stage evidenced strong signs of disorganization.  That stream of victim attainment, execution, and disposal was an impromptu plan of attempting to handle a highly aggressive victim.  Who possessed a fortitude that the offender had not calculated for.  However, the offender’s response to each challenge was based on a selection of proven reactions that he had practiced before.  Hence forth I believe that when weighed these facts would support an organized manifestation of assault, but a disorganized scene had law enforcement been able to search it.  The offender had the skills to manage the unexpected, but the blood and clothing of the victim still occupied the residence.  The unexpected met with the limitations of the investigation and consequently identified the offender while at the same time creating the loophole that he used to escape prosecution.  An organic mix of seeds and compost that led to no harvest.

Spectrum of Suspicion

Who in the community knew?

The whole neighborhood knew of my house and what went on inside it.  The school district knew and employed many of my father’s customers.  Law enforcement knew and acted complicitly.  All three had a slice of the accountability pie here.  The only surprise is that someone in the neighborhood reported the incident.  Then that non-complicit law enforcement members showed up and attempted to investigate.  Had they gained entry into the house they would have found the blood and the clothing.  That would eventually lead them back to the scout master and the school district.  Knowing these elements to be compromised the immune system that constituted the societal protection for children chose not to maintain a community of equal regulation consequently failing to keep them safe and due to this haphazardness, many died.  A blind eye turned to a child’s needs is evidence to the rot of proposed traditional values.  These cases are evidence of that institutional malfeasance that plagued all the known safety valves that would have identified this pattern of missing children within this community at that time.

Innocent witnesses or complicit observers

These witnesses who lived at 4011 Twin Falls Street during the time of this incident.  Had no complicity with my parents or any of those events that occurred within the ‘house of hate’.  In fact, I stood so long staring at the Boy Scouts body at the drainage ditch that the man and woman of this house came out to check on me.  Their persistent calling of, “Hey Boy” brought me out of my stupor and had me walking home in a robotic way.  I remember how I was barefoot and felt nothing as I walked across the uncut grass.  My dissociative bubble extended beyond my skin, and I was encapsulated in numbness.  It felt like I was being transported like I was hovering just above the grass as some force drove me home.  When I arrived home and my father opened the door for me, I could feel his relaxed mood.  He had expelled his tensions and acted out and now was copasetic with his world.  That realization allowed me to decompress and sleep deeply until my mother’s arrival home. 

Evidence of community collapse through intermediate acts of suppression

Yes, this community had collapsed, and it was evident in the fear this witness developed while he was intentionally harassed and threatened by my mother.  She defeated this witness in front of law enforcement and this man’s own family.  Had the institutions been functional the master scout leader would have been compromised early and lost all his power to adversely influence impressionable minds.  This witness would have felt protected and supported enough to face these wrongdoers.  Then finally my parents never would have risen to their level of comfortability and achieved such devastating inflictions of demise upon a law-abiding population. 

The neighborhood knew that local police did not enforce the law when it came to complaints about my parents.  If they had followed up on complaints, then investigations would have followed.  Had that occurred they would have been taken out of circulation, and their organized criminal activities would have claimed no further victims.  When law enforcement begins to do their due diligence, they will discover that six bodies had been collected on Twin Falls Street during the decades of 1970’s through the 1980’s.  Two paid employees and one student teacher would have disappeared from Lee Britian Elementary during the school year and while my mother was in tenure there.  If the infrastructure of societal norms had not collapsed.  Then the suppression of children’s rights, in regard to their safety would not have failed to protect those that disappeared nor the boy who is now the man informing the powers that be about how their systems failed. 

Will this report be enough this time to elicit the correct response from the current powers that exist for the betterment of our society by correcting the wrongs from an era gone by.  Time still exists for an official inquiry into these elements while witnesses and loved ones are still alive to benefit from reunification after exhumation.  That act will lift the suppression and allow for wrongs from the past to be righted.  Community collapse has an adverse effect on longevity and travel through the intergenerational transmission of covert trauma.  Gaping wounds of grief and sorrow become transmissible over time and limit the interaction of intimacy amongst loved ones. 

As the afflictions of ‘what if’ catastrophizing ruminates and ‘never more’ moments rob their souls of tranquility.  Resulting in a staleness of emotional growth and a self-imposed limitation toward connection with others.  This perpetuates emotional stagnation and lowers the expectation of positive belief in societies gears of functional perpetuation.  Trauma sends ripples that set the tides for generations to come and cause them to persevere through a challenge they didn’t create nor comprehend.  You cannot reverse a tornado and expect to put things back the way they were you first must stop the tornado.  Heal the damage it caused, or no one will be prepared for the next tornado.  Growth begets growth whether its positive or negative.  Healthy processing of emotions feeds the function of others, and the unhealthy emotions keep wounds infected and will eventually become septic and spread.

            Evidence of Criminal Activity

                        Pre-crime

Pertaining to this incident the pre-crime episode would have happened between my father and the scout master if that was who had sent this young man to our house.  Additional pre-crime behaviors would have been the compromising of various institutions that should have been holding my father accountable and not disregarding his criminal behaviors.

                        Prime-crime

This criminal act of sexual assault resulted in three forms of evidence all a collectable nature.  First the blood spilled in the house by the steps at the front door, in the bedroom, and on the floor by the kitchen.  The second would involve the young man’s clothes that he was not wearing when he came out of the Master bedroom.  Had there been a search inside the premises then those items would have been discovered.  The last of these three involve eyewitnesses.  It would have been that man waiting to identify him or someone else in that vicinity who contacted the police and for law enforcement to show up in such a drove.  The contents of the actions and the fact that a dead boy’s body lay in the drainage ditch must have been cited. 

                        Post-crime

When searching for the last act of this crime all had been lost.  This perpetrator was alerted to the presence of law enforcement by witnessing them in their back and front yards.  Then they knocked and made their presence known.  True, they thought they had solid eyewitness, but they did not take the appropriate measures to keep their witness anonymous and thus lost that evidence quickly.  Proper documentation should have been created to request the search warrants necessary to check the house.  The ‘house of hate’ should have been under surveillance and the proper warrants for trash collection should have been requested.  All their sequences should have been in order before approaching the suspects.  Since a proper and professional sequence of events had not been arranged and placed in effect.  Their eyewitness had been defeated and recanted all the information he provided.  Then my mother took my father away from them.  I don’t know if there have been additional attempts to interact with my father after that initial day of investigation.  However, since protocols were not followed or didn’t exist.  I am certain that my parents called my uncle Joe, who was a licensed attorney at that time, for advice and had it reinforced not to talk to law enforcement. 

Possible Living Witnesses

                        Who may still be alive that witnessed the event?

That search for living witnesses would be an exhaustive corralling of law enforcement officers that worked for The Dallas police department, Dallas County Sherif, and possibly the Irving police.  The children of the neighbor that first came forward and stood to identify Robert with his two children standing behind him in his front yard. 

                        Who, in the victim’s social fabric, remembers missing the victim?

The only ones that could be left alive here would involve his boy scout troop.  Perhaps friends he had in his neighborhood once you figured out his name and could trace it to an address and following this would be fellow students from whatever school he would have been attending.  Only those in his age group could possibly still be alive and then if the search was fortunate he may have had younger siblings.

Body Disposal

            When, where, and why

This young man was racing down a dirt alley in his attempt to get away and then either fell into the drainage ditch or was tackled by Robert once he had caught up to him.  This Boy Scout died the same day he met Robert and it occurred in less than a period spanning half an hour.  Robert’s reasoning for killing this young man could have been built on a tier of levels.  He could have bore witness about the assault, revenge was in the mix, or Robert believed that he could capture him and bring him back.  Then again, it could have been as simple as sexual pressure that would have bothered him had this boy escaped and a fight to the death allowed Robert to release that pressure.

            Determination of a kill, hold, dump, or mixed-use site

The ‘house of hate’ was a mixed-use site but this boy escaped that domain.  This was a recovery kill at an improvised site this young man was caught and then murdered where he made his last stand.  That drainage ditch became a kill and dump site out of impromptu necessity not a strategic plan.

                        Preparation, acquisition, and concealment

In relationship to body disposal there had been no preparation for him.  Robert had pulled out his restraint tools and was preparing for torture not disposal at that moment.  The acquisition ended with the boy’s escape until he was caught at the drainage ditch.  No concealment existed his body was left in the drainage ditch with witnesses watching.

                        Familiarity, fun, and function that form intent of purpose

None of these played out due to the circumstances of the boy’s demise and the location of the final battle.

                        Sadism, symbolism, and solidarity

None of these elements had been initiated due to the unexpected escape.

 

LAW ENFORCEMENT INVOLVEMENT

            What Agency Responded

                        Degree of pursuit toward justice

I recall that law enforcement agents in blue uniforms and khaki or tan uniforms had filled the back and front yards of the ‘house of hate’.  Their cars filled the alley behind and the street in front of the ‘house of hate’.  These same uniforms entered our house and dragged Robert down the street for the eyewitness to identify.  After Glenda was able to free Robert from that situation no other law enforcement came to the house pertaining to that situation.  Other law enforcement came to our house and searched through it many times, but it did not pertain to this case.  I believe that this case was no longer pursued due to the victim being found in the water and the only eyewitness recanted. 

 

INFORMATIONAL DETAILS ACQUIRED FROM WHAT SOURCES

Witnessed Event

            Date of Recall Title of Written Work

This flashback has been an ongoing development for close to a decade and had been included in all mailing to law enforcement since its first victim sheet. 

Dissociative Amnesic Flashback

At first recall this was a fight that occurred in the house between my father and a young man.  I had thought it may have been one of the teenagers from the neighborhood.  Then as I journaled my dissociations gave way and more materials from my amnesic box became conscious.  Over time I pieced these scenes together and realized it was a boy scout shirt that the young man had on and that I had never seen him before.

Reconsolidation of Cognitive Restructuring

This flashback of repressed materials came together like pieces of confetti and took me years to put together overtime.  Even now as I have constructed this format for reporting, more material has dislodged itself and new insights have been gained but alas, I have not recalled names.

Confession from perpetrator and/or share from community

This case was odd in that I have not recalled any additional community involvement.  Many times, someone in the neighborhood or within a few blocks of our house would confront me or they would protest out in front of the house and at times some of the fathers tried to break into the house.  With this incident there has been no such recall pertaining to similar events.  I still have no idea where this young man came from regarding an area neighborhood.  His shirt is the only contextual clue that I have been able to ascertain outside of a recent visit from a scout master that I believe set this introduction into motion. 

 

PROVABLE SOLVABILITY SOLUTIONS SUGGESTED BY CIRCUMSTANCE

            Acquirable Records by Means of Physical Effort

                        Archeological digs through the archives

Funeral dates and Cemetery plot deed and designation – Perhaps with special Boy Scout acknowledgment.

W-2 forms and Taxes paid – He was of age to have worked somewhere for a paycheck

                                    School attendance no show / no return

Dormant bank accounts – If he had a job his parents may have helped him open a checking and or saving account.

Employment paystub cessation without termination

Registered memorial service procession – Perhaps by his local Scout Troop

Postal processing returns with no forwarding address – In this case it would be locating his parents’ address.

                                   

HYPOTHESIS

            Why this case has not been solved

                        What are the factors of suspicious policy and procedural dysfunctions

At the time in the 1970’s I only know that they lost their eyewitness and retrieved a body from a drainage ditch where no additional evidence would have been found.  As of 2026 this homicide has not been investigated due to it having become a ‘hot potato’ and no one wants to be caught holding responsibility due to the complications that department may have to endure.

            What could solve this case

                        The who, what, when, and where of corruptive incompetence

All of these should have been done by now.  I have sent many law enforcement agencies this victim sheet, through UPS mail and E-mail.  Due to it being a confirmed homicide, these are files that I cannot publicly search for.  However, all agencies that I have contacted should be able to request this file as part of an ongoing investigation.  At the least they could have forwarded my prepared cold case files to the appropriate authorities.  This is now 2026 and I have been sending this victim sheet out for over a decade it could have been solved in less than a week if a veteran detective had been assigned.  At least two agencies responded and most likely a coroner I have contacted all and received no feedback.  This should still be considered an open case due to homicides are never abandoned.  They become cold cases until they are solved.  Now help me find that file and let’s close this case.  Then we all can start on the others.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE