JOURNAL ENRTY: THE GIRL WHO COULDNT ESCAPE 2026
(It
is now May 26th, 2027, at 11:29 p.m., and I am returning to finish this task.
During this time away, I slept a great deal, and my kiddos stopped by often.
They also took me to Aldi’s and Walmart, which I enjoyed. Once again, all my food storage is full and now
everyone has gone back to work. I do
have imagery in my mind and it’s just one that repeats continually and has not
birthed another scene which means I will now have to delve into it and see how
it develops over time. I made sure to
eat and drink so that I can stay focused longer. I am having disbelief that this sequence has been
built into what I am journaling now. The
act of completing this writing should have concluded so many times but the next
image connects to something written here that I just included. If this could be wrapped up my stress would
be so much lower.)
The image is in the
parking lot at Mac Arthur High School. I
am giving Rose a ride from this school to lunch and then over to Irving High
School. My yellow truck is parked with
its nose facing the football field midway down in the closets row to that
field. I am laughing with Rose, and I have
my hand on the driver’s side door while she has her hand on the passenger side
door and then we hear a bloodcurdling scream.
Rose is the first to dash away from my truck and begin to run down the
lane toward the corner of the parking lot which aligns itself with the back practice
field. That shirtless boy has the dark-haired
girl by the hair, and he is pounding her with his right fist as hard as he
can. The girl is now down and seems
unconscious as she lay there. Then Rose runs
into this boy and pushes him off as best she can with her momentum and the push
of her ams. Other girls have run over
from various areas, and they are pushing this shirtless boy and keeping him
away from his target as they all are screaming at him. Then I finally caught up, I had been jogging,
confused about what to do and Rose ran faster than I had ever seen her go. These girls acted like a reaction team and
all of them responded. The possibility of
this attack must have been known since all these girls had their car keys
through their fingers and held their right hands back like they had strategized
an attack.

Comments
Post a Comment