JOURNAL ENTRY: DECOMPOSITION ADHERES TO SKIN 2026

 




Robert’s skin dripped with the resin of putrefaction from the bodies and their bloated and dismantling dermis that sent particles into the air.  He was in his element and then his boots and shorts fell outside of the car as he had placed himself upon the adult female’s body and began to hump.  This action drove the scent and manifestation of a larger and thicker cloud of decomposition up into the space of the car and then it began to fall out of the car and eventually engulfed my body.  I was floating now and I could see this element occurring.  In my mind I viewed it as a cloud of smoke or debris from a collapsing building.  As in all dissociative states nothing was seeming real but the engulfment of that dark source of organic material felt like when the Elmers glue that we used in elementary school dried on your hands and then needed to be peeled off.  I was witnessing the adherence of a second coat of skin as it bonded to my dermis by solidifying to its porous nature.  My mind was confused was I watching my body die without my soul???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE