JOURNAL ENTRY: FLASHBACK SWELL MY FEET 2026

 




My stomach has churned like I am filled with a hot swill of toxic debris, and I have had explosive issues due to this.  My left foot had swollen to a huge circumference and had three shades of red color.  Deep red from the toes up to the ankle bone, then light red almost pink followed by a basic red from above the ankle up to the creased impression from where the band of my sock bound against my leg.  I want to go turn myself into the Emergency Room in Rockwall.  The last Dr. was just awesome, and I want him to put me up for the night in a room.  I want to complete my MRI a colonoscopy and an upper endoscopy.  I also need that blood for the pulmonary doctor.  My aged body is not doing well with these flashbacks.  I marvel at how I am still alive.  I am here now since a part of me deep in the well of my despair where I used to hide as a boy.  Feels as if I defended this girl at some point and my tears had to do with the loss of the girl not the traumatic gruesomeness of the crime scene.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE