JOURNAL ENTRY: THE NEGATIVE AWAITS 2026

 




I still believe that I played some role in that murdered girl’s life while she was attending Mac Arthur High School.  It haunts me and I cannot rid myself of its context.  True, many other flashback related materials were exhumed, and I did benefit from their expulsions from the amnesic box and the subsequent release it caused.  I am better for this experience, and this oath was fruitful in unexpected ways.  I have been at this work for 9 hours and I believe the day before I spent 7 hours trying to conclude this non-sequential spectacle of interrelated and episodic themes that ventured into the interchangeability of randomized misnomers.  My brain is a sieve, and my noodles are escaping through the holes LOL.  As always, I shall ponder while I rest and see what develops from the negatives that await processing in the photo lab of my mind.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE