JOURNAL ENTRY: NO BOB NO 2026

 




My feet had become covered by this black mist and as that decomposition billowed out, I could see the additional mass of aerial decay using the initial burp of emission as a step to now attach itself to my body at a higher level.  The color of my red shorts no longer broke through this shade of engulfment, and I could see that the bottom of my white shirt was now being adhered to and soiled with decomposition.  (This is the right path I feel so close to a full release thus far I have had a few but not one of any magnitude.)  Then the sound of another vehicle stopping up on the road alerted Robert and I could see his legs protrude further out of the car as he dismounted.  He was standing fully nude with an erection with a thick protuberance of the aftermath of a decaying corpse loosing due to gravity and fining its way to the thicket floor.  Then as quick as he had exited that car these tow men where shouting at him and Robert leapt from that space by the open door and was in a full melee of combat with two white men.  They were wearing blue jones and full leather boots but had no shirts on.  Both these knew who my father was and in a combination of heated exchanges they unified with the same sentence.  “No Bob No, them’s aint yours” Then as usual it became apparent as I peered from above that these men had come to stop Robert and that my father had engaged to kill these men. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST FOR FEDERAL VIOLENT-CRIME INTAKE: GET THIS TO SPECIAL AGENT MERV MASON 2026

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MERV MASON: REQUEST FOR INDEPENDENT FBI INTAKE 2026

ITS ABOUT TIME TO SEND THE DEAD HOME 2026: PROPOSED CITIZEN COLD-CASE TASK FORCE