JOURNAL ENTRY: NO SLEEP FOR THE TRAUMATIZED MIND 2026
As this fight concludes and eventually the only breath I
hear is Roberts. He stands and then
turns back toward the car and jolts like a shudder flashed through his
body. My dissociative eye was upon him
and in a focused view of him and what he was doing to those two men. Then as my eye widened the child connected to
that foot was standing there in front of my body. She had long black hair like the women in the
front seat and from above I could see that she had a head wound. (This fills me with such dread. I just went from appreciation of releases to
another concoction of stress hormones and now see the hope of sleeping soon
escaping my grasp.) This child was nude
and her body had many cuts and bruises upon it.
My guess at this moment is that these rednecks had found her and had
been raping her but dye to that gaping head wound they couldn’t risk taking her
with them and then of course no one would have paid for her. Wow the dread in my body right now is causing
me to regret the fact that I just ate. That
monster in my mind approaching me from behind was this child. With her arrival the level of traumatic
energy just multiplied itself and I felt at that moment that I was in as much
jeopardy as she was. Why I do not know.

Comments
Post a Comment