JOURNAL ENTRY: THE SEXUAL SADIST WORRIES ABOUT SATAN 2026
Later
I am not sure of the time allotment, but I was still exhausted and feeling
peeked and Glenda came home wearing dark colors and asked if I had been to the
funeral. My first thought was ‘whose’ funeral,
and I racked my brain and no knowledge of a death had come back to me. I was not feeling good and Glenda was in that
weird mood where she was checking in on me and still, I couldn’t muster a remembrance
as to what all of this was about. My
greatest fear at that moment was that she had her bible in her hand and it had leaflets
in it. Meaning that something new was
being stirred up. During that era of Christianity
there was a huge push for maintaining virginity and then attending fellowship and
that would be followed by volunteering at the church. Along with this they also had these ‘satanic panic’
seminars. Where someone from outside the
church you attended would come to your congregation and fill your head with
fear of devils and mayhem and tell you that you had to buy a ticket to the
seminar to learn how to protect yourself and loved ones. Often, they sold anointed oils, prayer beads,
and sacred candles to help you keep your house safe. But wait, that’s not all for an additional charge
your mother could buy this sermon on tape and make you listen to it at the
house or for the next level up they could come to your house and due a séance. What these proprietors of demonly delights didn’t
know is that my mother scammed more off their partitioners than they made off
her. Still my worry was that some new
mumbo jumbo would enter our house and must be dealt with for a month or two
until Glenda decided those people where demons themselves. Which really meant that the opportunity had
run its course and she could no longer make money off their wicked witch
programming.

Comments
Post a Comment